Geocoin Jealousy

Blue Devil PA

Gosh, my coins are all over the world, I just wish the cachers would remember to send some pics as well, so I'd be even more envious!

I have coins in Germany, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Poland, Baleares (Spain), Azores (Portugal), Tchech Republic, Bali (Indonesia), Australia, USA...

Didn't check right now, could be more.

One of my coins went to the 08-08-08 event in Hawaii, I was green with envy.

But the most of this places I probably will never visit in person, so I really enjoy my coins getting there.

Sometimes I wish people would remember to add some descriptions of the area they found the coin. It's really sad, when coinloggs are so short...

Regards from Kassel, Germany

ElliPirelli

I love also to see my coins go every where.

:laughing:

My coins go over the whole world for me, and let me see places where i never come. :)

I love to read the logs, read the caches where there in and see the photos geocachers make.

but i think i have one special geocoin, he went back to his roots :D China

carion crow back to his roots.

See the photos and caches the geocachers take the coin. :)

I want to say thank you again to these geocachers. :)

yes i do get envious, but not like i used to be. i love to watch the travels of the bugs or coins and enjoy seeing the stories and pictures of the places they visit.

i do wish that people would follow the coins mission plans though, i have lost count of the amount of tb pages i have looked at that request pictures or an interesting log, and seeing that not one person has done any of this request. it really does make the logs boring to only read the standard movements of the bug.

please please please, it doest take much of your time to just add a little personally written log telling us something about the area or something that happened.

Yes, sometimes I wish I were my coin :ph34r: One of them is in Japan another in Australia....

Concerning logs: yes, I like logs with Pictures and some text, too. But on the other hand I myself have not always the time to tell a story or I can't tell more because of the cache where I found the coin (multi or Mystery)

Anyway: I look up the cache-pages of the caches my coins were dropped and read the logs. So I know where the coin spends its time