Pocket Query problems

The Vikings

I am new as a premium member, and have started to try to generate Pocket Queries. However the results keep coming through as 'No Results'.

The selections I have made are:

- Show 100 caches

- Any type

- Any container

- That I haven't found

- Terrain is greater than or equal to 1

- Difficulty is greater than or equal to 1

- Within Australia (which is where I live)

- Within a radius of 100 km from my home coordinates (after saving the query the km gets changed to miles, but that should not make any difference)

What am I doing wrong?

I am new as a premium member, and have started to try to generate Pocket Queries. However the results keep coming through as 'No Results'.

- Show 100 caches

- Any type

- Any container

- That I haven't found

- Within a radius of 100 km from my home coordinates (after saving the query the km gets changed to miles, but that should not make any difference)

What am I doing wrong?

If memory serves me right, and others will probably confirm, there is an issue when you use both Within and From Origin options. Change the Within option to None Selected and just use the option for within the 100km from your home coordinates.

- Show 100 caches

- Any type

- Any container

- That I haven't found

What am I doing wrong?

If memory serves me right, and others will probably confirm, there is an issue when you use both Within and From Origin options. Change the Within option to None Selected and just use the option for within the 100km from your home coordinates.

I removed the 'Within Australia' clause, and that seemed to do the trick, at least according to the preview.

Thanks for the help.