Cache page listing cut off - can not view left side?

Maxwell10

This 'feature' also messes up some peoples profiles. They are cut off and sometimes you can't even see the Tab for Trackables.

I have not been able to collect browser version information, OS version information, screen resolution information, or common aspects of profiles that this occurs on since I'm at many public computers that DO NOT allow me to get that information (well all except for that last one which I'll do a little research on tomorrow).

We have tested and confirmed a fix but we won't be able to release until next week due to some other fixes that need to be verified as well. We had hoped to get this individual fix out ASAP but were not able to do so. Thanks for your patience - we'll have the fix up as soon as we possibly can!

Any word on when this fix is going in?

We have tested and confirmed a fix but we won't be able to release until next week due to some other fixes that need to be verified as well. We had hoped to get this individual fix out ASAP but were not able to do so. Thanks for your patience - we'll have the fix up as soon as we possibly can!

Any word on when this fix is going in?

It's been 2 more weeks since anyone from Groundspeak has posted on the resolution of this newly introduced bug. Any further updates on when this tested bug/fix will be applied?

Personally I am glad I use multiple browsers but for those that don't know any better I am sure it is very frustrating.

-cheeto-

This is EXTREMELY ANNOYING! The updates came out about a month ago and still no resolution. I can't see the puzzle pages nor all the coordinates. It would be REALLY nice if someone would let us know when we might see a resolution. I can't update this computer so this is what I am stuck with. I have lost my patience... :D

I am not one to typically complain, but I had a puzzle this morning that I could not do because of the left side missing a small section. Is there any information or help coming on this?

I am having a hard time and am unable to do some of the things I want to do.....

I agree with above posters, if I knew that help was coming soon I don't think I would be quite as disagreeable about it and would be glad to wait....but there does not seem to be any fixer uppers coming.

What's up?

Thanks, Nurse Nanna

We have tested and confirmed a fix but we won't be able to release until next week month due to some other fixes that need to be verified as well. We had hoped to get this individual fix out ASAP but were not able to do so. Thanks for your patience - we'll have the fix up as soon as we possibly can!

Fixed.

(Sorry, couldn't help myself :D )

Edited by J-Way

:angry: No fix yet? I dumped internet explorer 6 and went to FireFox browser. I can now see my WHOLE PROFILE PAGE! AND FIREFOX IS FASTER!!!! We are using our original display settings.

THIS IS OUR FIX AND IT WORKS FOR US! Mozilla Firefox browser is FREE! AND EASY TO DOWNLOAD. You can get the browser from http://www.download.com/Browsers/?tag=rb_content;contentNav

:):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by lark78

:angry: No fix yet? I dumped internet explorer 6 and went to FireFox browser. I can now see my WHOLE PROFILE PAGE! AND FIREFOX IS FASTER!!!! We are using our original display settings.

THIS IS OUR FIX AND IT WORKS FOR US! Mozilla Firefox browser is FREE! AND EASY TO DOWNLOAD. You can get the browser from http://www.download.com/Browsers/?tag=rb_content;contentNav

:unsure::D:P:):lol::):rolleyes:

yes, while downloading and installing another browser "is a fix and it works", the fact still remains the site was broken many weeks ago, a Groundspeak posting elluded to a fix was in the works (and was already tested) and it still remains to be seen as of today.

-cheeto-