OK...here's what I came up with:

Post 147 Burgessfour

Post 157 Lionslair

Post 167 Burgessfour

Post 172 DaFunkyFrogs

Post 177 JohnMac56

I have one more winner who was picked randomly, that winner is:

Post 185 501 Gang

Again, THANKS for the fun everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did!! CONGRATS to the winners!

Winners, check your emails and if you are unfamiliar with the Todie's Wild Ride guidelines, please read my opening post there for instructions on how I need these coins set up! Don't forget to post your reference numbers to the Todie's Wild Ride thread please!!!

WARNING....YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY AT 10 pm TO ACTIVATE YOUR COINS IN ORDER FOR THEM TO BE IN THE TODIE'S WILD RIDE RACE!!!

I will leave this open for awhile to allow the winners to find thir names, then will ask that this be closed!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

wow, I won something!?! unbelievable! I never win.... can't say that now! :laughing:

however, I didn't recieve an email :ph34r: wonder what thats about...

Look again my friend!!

I've spent the morning sending out the winner emails and giving newbs coins of their own...I'm tired already! lol

I should be at work, but it rained as I pulled out of the drive (a sign I need to take care of this perhaps??)...oh what fun!!! I count 33 coins total given out yesterday and this morning...WOW!!! That's got to help raise bike awareness...right????

I am THANKFUL for all who participated, MUCH APPRECIATED!! Keep watching the Todie's Wild Ride thread for more chances to win! Also, I was very generously given some WONDERFUL prize coins, so GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

Aren't "rolling Stops" also California stops? oooo maybe that is where you turn your lights of before a stop sign :ph34r:

Could be! We've all done this, I'm no saint. Knowing the dangers now, I have taken a good look at my habits and have changed them accordingly...I hope others will as well!

geeeezzzzzzz, give us Cali people a little break here......Rollin Stops occur everywhere..........lol :laughing:

Aren't "rolling Stops" also California stops? oooo maybe that is where you turn your lights of before a stop sign :ph34r:

Could be! We've all done this, I'm no saint. Knowing the dangers now, I have taken a good look at my habits and have changed them accordingly...I hope others will as well!

geeeezzzzzzz, give us Cali people a little break here......Rollin Stops occur everywhere..........lol :laughing:

I always thought those were called hollywood pauses!

346 miles both ways! Good to see you at GCF Rod and have lunch with ya! :ph34r:

I'm still laughing..."Ernie" lolol Poor guy! No worries ARNE, I know how to say your name lol Poor guy!

Had a great time and glad I could make it as well! THANKS for the coin Mark, love it...well done!

Great meeting you also Backhiker...hope to run into you again soon!!!

wow, I won something!?! unbelievable! I never win.... can't say that now! :laughing:

however, I didn't recieve an email :ph34r: wonder what thats about...

Look again my friend!!

I've spent the morning sending out the winner emails and giving newbs coins of their own...I'm tired already! lol

I should be at work, but it rained as I pulled out of the drive (a sign I need to take care of this perhaps??)...oh what fun!!! I count 33 coins total given out yesterday and this morning...WOW!!! That's got to help raise bike awareness...right????

I am THANKFUL for all who participated, MUCH APPRECIATED!! Keep watching the Todie's Wild Ride thread for more chances to win! Also, I was very generously given some WONDERFUL prize coins, so GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

Wow, slower than most, but I finally got it TB1A76A

thanks for the cointest!

I see that Geopigs picked up the Todie's Wild Ride : Spinning Wheels coin I activated yesterday. Happy Trails my friend and Get the Message out there!!

Thanks, Roddy, If it was released in Michigan, Maybe it will make it across the big lake and I might get a chance to see this one in person.