Celtic tree of life

scavok

:unsure:

Ha ha, yep :D

Really though, I'm posting from a little 5x5' study room at the medical campus

:lol: ha ha ,, ok ok ,, Im sorry , Ive been quite busy with the mix,getting everyones favorate songs from millions of tracks on records,cd,s and mp3 is alot of work .

I'd have got back to you guys yesterday but I had to fix the lawnmower then mow the yard. I only got about three quarters of it done, didn't get any of it raked. When I get that finished I still have to take the weedeater to the entire perimeter to knock back the blackberries and poison oak, then pick up all the downed limbs and debris from the winter. Then last night, just after I stepped out of the shower, my wife came to tell me that the dryer isn't heating up so I get to replace the heating element or buy a new dryer, TODAY! And I'm having a heck of a time keeping the wild turkeys ran out of the yard without scaring the deer off.

Scavok, whatever that is you're studying, it sounds dreadful. Be sure to wash your hands before you eat (or handle any of MY coins). And good luck with the test! :)

DJ, Anything from Steppenwolf, just play it LOUD! :P

Looking forward to those coin pictures! :)

Alright, here are the pics of the versions not imaged prior. The last two are trader/personal versions. Click them for big pics :rolleyes:

Green on Silver

TOL_GOS_Front.jpg

Green on 2-Tone

TOL_GO2T_Front.jpg

Red on Silver

TOL_ROS_Back.jpg

Red on 2-Tone

TOL_RO2T_Front.jpg

Blue on Silver

TOL_BOS_Front.jpg

Blue on 2-Tone

TOL_BO2T_Front.jpg

Edited by scavok

There are a couple on on ebay right now that I'm using to raise some funds for another coin's samples due in a couple months :rolleyes:

But yes they will be available at regular price later this summer or fall. There are only a few of the trader versions so I'm being kind of picky when it comes to trades (though offers are always nice!). None of these are LE's or anything, but the 2 tones are going to be more expensive to reproduce so will be a small in-hand inventory type sale.

Edited by scavok

There are a couple on on ebay right now that I'm using to raise some funds for another coin's samples due in a couple months :rolleyes:

But yes they will be available at regular price later this summer or fall. There are only a few of the trader versions so I'm being kind of picky when it comes to trades (though offers are always nice!). None of these are LE's or anything, but the 2 tones are going to be more expensive to reproduce so will be a small in-hand inventory type sale.

I will definitely be on the lookout for the new versions.

I sent out the announcement to newsletter subscribers a little bit ago, so here's for the rest of you ;)

Now that I have finished moving, reestablishing myself and all the journey coins have shipped.... Presales for a remint of these Tree of Life coins are open for those that missed the first round (and anyone else who wants yet another!).

Included in the sale is a mystery finish coin for anyone who wants to give it a try - you'll see the finish when it arrives in your mailbox ;)

Presale link: https://www.scavok.com/shop/index.php?main_...x&cPath=6_5

Additional Photos: https://www.scavok.com/geocoins/tol.php

:D

Took Care of it!

------

Just an FYI that the tree of life remint presale is ending Sunday night at midnight MST. It may be open a little later than that, but that is the latest I can guarantee :anibad:

Don't say I didn't warn you! I don't know if/when there will be another!

Link to sale:

https://www.scavok.com/shop/index.php?main_...x&cPath=6_5

More Photos:

http://scavok.com/geocoins/tol.php

The coins are finished and on their way to me!

As a nice bonus to anyone who is interested - sales are open for the 2 tone coins!!! (scavok.com subscribers knew in advance, but there are plenty left as of now...).

TOL sales

There are also tengwars, Night & Day, and journey coins available if you hurry :D

Yea so much for the theory that stock would last longer in the AM hours!

Sorry for the late start - I didn't anticipate 50+ people to be logged in and waiting. My website's resources are prioritized to the shopping side, so when it gets bogged down it affects the admin side primarily (thus the stock edits and on/off switches!).

Sorry for the late start - I didn't anticipate 50+ people to be logged in and waiting. My website's resources are prioritized to the shopping side, so when it gets bogged down it affects the admin side primarily (thus the stock edits and on/off switches!).

grins I was refreshing every time the page finished reloading. :D I did NOT want to miss out on the Tengwars again! Sorry about that. hehe

grins I was refreshing every time the page finished reloading. :D I did NOT want to miss out on the Tengwars again! Sorry about that. hehe

Yea, yea... apologize to avroair there :D

i was looking for the 24 k and .925 silver, and 1 bn LE tengwars, none of those were on sale, i think the tengwars lasted a whole 5 min, i remember jumping from page to page a watching the number of coins go down and down!!

i actually went to bed, then after about 20 min i jumped up and said scavoks sale!!! crap!! luckly i was able to get 2 of the 3 tol coins i needed. :)

i was looking for the 24 k and .925 silver, and 1 bn LE tengwars, none of those were on sale, i think the tengwars lasted a whole 5 min, i remember jumping from page to page a watching the number of coins go down and down!!

i actually went to bed, then after about 20 min i jumped up and said scavoks sale!!! crap!! luckly i was able to get 2 of the 3 tol coins i needed. :)

I'm glad you were able to get a couple of the coins you've been looking for! :)

im susposto be on a buying freeze because im flooded with med bills, but my backs weak lately and have bought a few, i really should stop tho, its just so hard!! lol esp. when you see the ones from your seeking list up for grabs, and your thinkin med bills or coins,,?? coins won this month, ive also been super lucky to get a few trades. :)

im susposto be on a buying freeze because im flooded with med bills, but my backs weak lately and have bought a few, i really should stop tho, its just so hard!! lol esp. when you see the ones from your seeking list up for grabs, and your thinkin med bills or coins,,?? coins won this month, ive also been super lucky to get a few trades. :D

LOL My husband's mad at me for how many coins I've been buying lately, too. So I've been trying to cut back but, there's always more coins coming out that I want! I just hope my husband never finds out exactly how much I've spent. :)

Whew! The presold coins were received and packaging started tonight. My girlfriend and I are planning on working on them until around 1am. I'm hoping school will be cancelled tomorrow (let it snow let it snow let it snow!). If so I will get the packing done and the domestic orders shipped at a minimum (those customs forms take forever).

I received some *gentle* prodding from a customer today to keep you guys more informed, which you all wholly deserve and I apologize for not doing so. Finishing these coins obviously took longer than expected and I had hoped to package the "in-hand" sales items along with the previous presale. Time flew faster than expected while waiting for those presold coins and the in-hands have now been in-hand for a week. Again, sorry! It is all being worked on now and you will have these awesome coins very soon.

BTW - the mystery finish looks frikkin awesome :blink: The color isn't exactly what I hoped, but in bright light it achieved what I wanted. When you receive them be sure to open them before you even get in to your house so you can see the color!

About 80% of the orders have been shipped, including a lot of the international. All the ones that are left are international and just need the customs forms filled out.

I will update all the orders' status on my website on Monday which will also send out individual email confirmations.

If you do not get a confirmation by Tuesday morning email me and I'll double check it.

Just wait for the "length of my receipts" cointest on these P.O. visits :)

BTW - in this batch of coins I also received new and improved samples of the 2009 tengwars. Watch that thread once these have all been completed :).