Celtic tree of life

scavok

Hope I didnt miss presales! Went to store and it said sold out!!! I hope not!! Great looking coin!

Nope haven't missed it yet, I'm just prepping the site for incoming coins. The Tree and new Journey coin finishes will be sold at the same time.

Yhey look great :angry: I'll definately preorder a few coins!

Are the new journey coin finishes sold out already? Or not for sale yet?

They are here too. Photos have been taken and I'm working on the website right now (:

Great, can't wait to see the photos of those :angry:

Will they be on presale too or do you have a limited quantity?

I'll be posting in that thread soon with more info, but yes those are a set quantity this time. If they go especially quick I may hold a presale for a remint, but I'll need to see what the demand is first. I'll be emailing newsletter subscribers in advance to let them know when I'll open sales for those. Once sales have opened I'll post in the Journey coin thread.

They are here too. Photos have been taken and I'm working on the website right now (:

Great, can't wait to see the photos of those :angry:

Will they be on presale too or do you have a limited quantity?

I'll be posting in that thread soon with more info, but yes those are a set quantity this time. If they go especially quick I may hold a presale for a remint, but I'll need to see what the demand is first. I'll be emailing newsletter subscribers in advance to let them know when I'll open sales for those. Once sales have opened I'll post in the Journey coin thread.

I suscribed to your newsletter right away! Hope I will be awake and near a computer when it starts :-)

YEAH BAYBEE, YEEEAAAAHHH!! The day is finally here!!!

Just preordered Black Nickle, Green on Silver, Green on Gold, Red on Silver, and Red on Gold!!!

BRILLIANT designs! Gorgeous stuff, friend! I'm sooo excited!

Better snap these up fast, all, because if they sell anything like the NAWWAL coins, they'll be gone in a flash!! :angry:

Thanks again, can't WAIT to see these "in the flesh"!!!

And of course, I preordered one of each of the Journey coins a few weeks back when they went on presale!! w000t!!

Peace,

K

Rats, if only I had driven a little faster home from work, But better than nothing I did manage to get 2 of the new Journey finishes to go along with my other Journey preorders, lets hope there is enough interest to re mint :D or I have an extra of the original presales that someone might like to trade ;)

BTW scavok I hope you appreciate the fact my wife wont be talking to me once she works out how much I have spent on your coins in the last 24 hours :D:angry:

Crud. I was online last night after the announcement went out and I had several Journey coins in my cart and then my golden retreiver puppy needed outside and I got distracted. I didn't get back to my cart until this morning and they were already sold out. Oh well. Atleast I got my pre-order in for the Celtic coin.

I just wanted to note here that as of yesterday there have been more than enough coins ordered to give this a custom icon :wacko:

I don't know what it is yet, but that will come in time (:

:blink: GOT PAID A FEW HRS AGO,,YIPPIE!! COULD ONLY AFFORD A FEW, BUT BETTER THEN NONE,I WENT WITH THE ONES THAT HAD NO PICS... :yikes: .. OOOOOH AWWWWWW.. MYSTERY COINS,,,LOL

ORDER #122 CHEERS TO COINS!! DJ.J.ROCK

Orders have been processed and the minting begins! Here's the numbers :D

Antique Bronze 46

Antique Copper 39

Antique Silver 37

Black Nickel 36

Green on Gold 153

Green on Silver 70

Red on Gold 89

Red on Silver 61

Hard Enamel #21 on Shiny .925 Silver w/ epoxy dome and plastic case 25

Total: 556