Celtic tree of life

scavok

I just wanted to give a quick update. We are simply (bad choice of words there it seems!) deciding on enamel placement at this point. Apparently getting it in between the leaves all over is sort of tough. I'm going to withold that part of the art until it also is finalized, but its lookin real good, trust me I'm excited :D

Hey All, If you haven't already checked 'em out, the Journey coin is up for presales!! Get your hands on 'em now!!!

Man, I just CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CELTIC TREE OF LIFE ANOTHER DAY!!!! This is THE coin for me. Gorgeous design, details galore, the multi-level texturing and coloring....good LORD these are going to be stunning!!!!

Just like the NAWWAL coin, this is going to be a real beauty and something you can be proud to own or gift to someone special.

Thanks for all the hard work on these, and PLEASE let us all know (via newsletter for SURE!) when they're ready for presales!!

Peace,

K

Edited by HarmFamily

ROFL!! :) ahahahah!! Man, I'm STILL getting feedback from those and friends of those I gifted some NAWWAL coinage to, and there isn't a single person who I've showed mine off to who don't just "have to get one, they're GORGEOUS!!"

I love the whole geocoin thing, and there are lots of great coins out there, but it is what it is, and brother, your designs and attention to details have me captivated and, in my opinion and no offense to others, are head and shoulders above the rest (there are a few that are near and dear to my heart from others though...Rainbow Bridge is VERY special, thanks dorkfish, and a few others i've forgotten the official names for) I absolutely love 'em, you've got some incredible skills and I'm stoked to have opportunity to enjoy these coins and share that joy with others.

Looking forward to it friend (but, somehow, you already picked up on that! :blink::) :) )

ahaha! Chat soon!

Peace,

K

I have been watching this thread for some time with anticipation.

As it gets closer I get more worried I will miss the pre-sale.

I have a close tie to the Celtic and do not want to missout.

I have a second reason for getting an additional coin, a fellow IRISH(person) has

seen to it that one of my Son's Christmas wish comes true this season.

This would be a very fitting THANK YOU to that very generous person.

Please let us know with FIREWORKS when we can put in orders.

It seems we lucked out: there is only one area on the tree of concern with enamel so we are clarifying and the worst case scenario is that one single leaf may need to be removed ;)

I will post the art I received today when I get home and can reduce the image size to something that actually fits in the thread.

... trust me I'm excited :)

Almost as excited as Harm here! <_<

I will definitely send out a newsletter when photos are in and then when presales open as well.

:blink:Almost being the key word there!! :blink:

Man, the latest is just absolutely brilliant!!

Looking forward to the newsletter announcements! I've already got my tent setup outside coinsandpins.com, just like those crazy b*@#@rds who camped out for the Wii and the PS3, so I'll be sure to be first in line with the presale action!! :blink::unsure::) bwaahahah!!

Great work man, as always! I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER DAY!!!

Peace,

K

Looking forward to the newsletter announcements! I've already got my tent setup outside coinsandpins.com, just like those crazy b*@#@rds who camped out for the Wii and the PS3, so I'll be sure to be first in line with the presale action!! :lol::P;) bwaahahah!!

Well good news, the official OK to mint some samples is in. 6-8 weeks presales will open (hopefully sooner) :D

presales will be at SCAVOK.com. minting is by coinsandpins but I'll be selling these ones on my own and see how it goes for future projects :ph34r:

Looking forward to the newsletter announcements! I've already got my tent setup outside coinsandpins.com, just like those crazy b*@#@rds who camped out for the Wii and the PS3, so I'll be sure to be first in line with the presale action!! :lol::lol:;) bwaahahah!!

Well good news, the official OK to mint some samples is in. 6-8 weeks presales will open (hopefully sooner) :)

presales will be at SCAVOK.com. minting is by coinsandpins but I'll be selling these ones on my own and see how it goes for future projects :)

AWESOME NEWS!!! Selling them from your own site this time....well then, I guess I'd better move my tent, 'eh? :lol: :lol: :D :lol

Thanks for the info, and assuming you're going to keep us posted on this by Scavok Newsletter too, correct? PLEASE give us a heads-up via Newsletter too! :DB):lol:

Thanks again brother!

Peace,

K

The coins should ship from C&P in about a week. Trust me, I'm more anxious than any of you.

I will post as soon as they come in, I promise! :blink:

Celtic tree of life ships from C&P? please tell my this is just a typo and your talking Journeys ship in a week and we are still waiting on your newsletter to say Celtic tree of life is on presale <_<

AlliedOz breathes deep and hopes its all a bad dream :rolleyes:

I'm using C&P as the mint for this celtic TOL coin. I will be holding the presales myself and the order will be filled by C&P and sent bulk to me for distribution. Its a little complicated, I know, but I wanted a reputable and dependable backer for this and to also make them available as quickly as possible.

If I were to do it all myself it would be a very very small minting, but if I were do it completely through C&P it wouldn't have taken place for at least another couple months.

This was the happy medium and it will work out well for all :D

AlliedOz - when I said the coins will ship in about a week, I meant the samples from the mint, not the whole run. Don't worry, you haven't missed anything!

Hey All

I will post here when presales open, dont worry. I will also be emailing via my website's newsletter.

They will be on presale at https://www.scavok.com/shop when they are opened.

When I get the samples in the mail I'll take some better pics, including the edge with the inscription and open the sales at that point.

There will be a number of finishes available though I wont have photos of all of them when the presale opens....

Antique Bronze

Antique Copper

Antique Silver

Black Nickel

Green on Gold

Green on Silver

Red on Gold

Red on Silver

Glad you all like it!

I'm hoping that you will consider Antique Nickle as a future finish choice. It is quickly becoming my second favorite - sometimes favorite finish choice. It is a darker, glossier finish than Antique Silver and really gives a coin a different look and feel. Rather like a brushed black nickel. My Yaahl's Feather came out wonderfully in antique nickel. :rolleyes:

CF30

I'm hoping that you will consider Antique Nickle as a future finish choice. It is quickly becoming my second favorite - sometimes favorite finish choice. It is a darker, glossier finish than Antique Silver and really gives a coin a different look and feel. Rather like a brushed black nickel. My Yaahl's Feather came out wonderfully in antique nickel. :rolleyes:

CF30

CF30

I will look in to it, I haven't seen the finish in hand before so I can't say I agree or disagree. If there is ever a second round sent to the mint, I was considering chrome. It sounds similar, though shiny rather than antique. But I like the darker-than-silver idea!

Edit: wait a minute.... that feather.....

Edited by scavok

I will look in to it, I haven't seen the finish in hand before so I can't say I agree or disagree. If there is ever a second round sent to the mint, I was considering chrome. It sounds similar, though shiny rather than antique. But I like the darker-than-silver idea!

Get a sample made if you can. I think you'll like it. :rolleyes:

CF30