GCF Keystone Minis

Sparticus06

This is to all who I traded with, which was everyone that got the mini.

I would like to collect all the sequentially numbered coins that have 006 on them. I went through mine tonight and did not get a single one. And yes there is a method to my madness. Since I started to cache in 2006, and my nick ends with 06, I would like to collect as many 006 coins. I will even chip in the postage for you to send it to me. I am looking to trade even (i.e you have Dressel Dragons 006, I will send you the Dressel Dragons coin I have).

Sound good? Shoot me an email @ sparticus2006@verizon.net or PM me.

And yes I will understand if you do not want to trade. If I get some time, I will try to contact yall individually.

Thanks

I would like to collect all the sequentially numbered coins that have 006 on them. I went through mine tonight and did not get a single one. And yes there is a method to my madness. Since I started to cache in 2006, and my nick ends with 06, I would like to collect as many 006 coins. I will even chip in the postage for you to send it to me. I am looking to trade even (i.e you have Dressel Dragons 006, I will send you the Dressel Dragons coin I have).

And yes I will understand if you do not want to trade. If I get some time, I will try to contact yall individually.

Thanks

i didn't even have time to look at my numbers, i got them, and right after started trading them

i do have the whole set though, as i think most people did get the whole set.

Fot those that did not attend and would like a mini I have a few left I will trade for othe non trackable or trackable coins I will include the event card I made to trade with the coins. mine have no numbers so sparticus your good to go with what you got. Mine appear to be the only glow in the dark version. They look pretty good when you light them up Anthus , Thanks you did a great job on these coins.

Thanks

I'll check through what I have left.

can we see a pic, please??? for those of us who could not attend.........thanks.......[

You can click on the link in my siggy to see them. Click on the "Members" tab then click on each member.

Fot those that did not attend and would like a mini I have a few left I will trade for othe non trackable or trackable coins I will include the event card I made to trade with the coins. mine have no numbers so sparticus your good to go with what you got. Mine appear to be the only glow in the dark version. They look pretty good when you light them up Anthus , Thanks you did a great job on these coins.

They do look great in the dark. There was one other glow -- timmay!'s which is orange.

Thanks for all the compliments. I had fun organizing the group coin and had a great time collecting them at the event and meeting everyone. I am 2 shy of a full set but I know the last two (DD and TMOCM) and shouldn't have a problem trading for them :D . They were quite busy the whole weekend as the GCF committee members and I didn't want to bug them.

Thanks to everyone that participated in the GCF Geocoin Project and made it a success !!

....Anthus

Thanks Anthus these little coins were a great way to meet others there! Also I would like to add that the idea of giving each attendy the same three pins and forcing them to trade to collect the other two version was great! Maybe next time I will be able to figure that out on my own. But whoever thought it up it was brilliant.

You are right I got home and checked there is another Glow in the dark coin Rambler/Timmay.

Also if anyone who did not attend the event would like a mini you can send me your addy and I will send one your way just trade me something for it, you decide what it is worth to you.

Edited by BrierPatch

Side note: Dont just check what coins are yours, check the ones that were traded to you too. I am really hoping to get all 006s, think it would be really neat. Like I said, it will be even trade back and forth. And I will pay for the postage too, just lemme know. Just wanted to clarify

Anthus, you really did a good job on these, they are great.

Now I just need to find a 3 ring binder page that can hold 30 mini coins for my book...lol

I would have thought that the mint would have made #1 and #2 the golds too but they didn't. Instead they made the last 2 numbers of everyone's order the golds. Oh well.

I just checked all the Keystones in my collection and none are #6. However, I do have PaHawkeye's #1 so I'll be contacting him to exchange it for another number. I still have my remaining Anthus Keystone's to check for #6.

....Anthus

I have my #6 and Degai's #6. And amazingly I still have my #1, I didnt realize that the gold werent the #1's not that it mattered I'm not too particular. Spart im me and we can switch out the two 6's I have. :ph34r:

i will check mine when we get back to birmingham... currently in West Haven, CT

I have my #6 and Degai's #6. And amazingly I still have my #1, I didnt realize that the gold werent the #1's not that it mattered I'm not too particular. Spart im me and we can switch out the two 6's I have. :)

i will check mine when we get back to birmingham... currently in West Haven, CT

West Haven? Tasia, your a hop,skip and jump away from me! :)

Are you caching in the area too?

YHM

Ok I went through all my trades and extras and no #006's sorry sparticus06.

The good news is I found my #001, it was stuck between a bunch of ~40's the coin gods where looking out for me :)

Now a question. The only keystone I am missing is Princess Tiki. Does anyone know who she is??? I tried to find her nick on GC but there is no Princess Tiki listed????? please help I would like to complete my set.

Edited by backhiker

The good news is I found my #001, it was stuck between a bunch of ~40's the coin gods where looking our for me :)

Now a question. The only keystone I am missing is Princess Tiki. Does anyone know who she is??? I tried to find her nick on GC but there is no Princess Tiki listed????? please help I would like to complete my set.

She is a local cacher (all one word)...I remember trading for her mini, but I cannot find it anywhere :) . I am also missing just a few to complete my set:

Scrabblehounds

Lazer

Stellarscapes

Stellarscapes Jr.

ladebear68

The good news is I found my #001, it was stuck between a bunch of ~40's the coin gods where looking our for me :)

Glad you found your #001. I have Princess Tiki's email and will email her for you.

....Anthus

If anyone I didn't trade Keystone minis with at GCF is interested in trading, contact me. It maybe early next week before I get back to you, and mail them out as I'm leaving for a weekend camping trip on Friday.

I need your Keystone Mini. Just save me one and we can trade the next time I see you.

....Anthus

The good news is I found my #001, it was stuck between a bunch of ~40's the coin gods where looking our for me :laughing:

Glad you found your #001. I have Princess Tiki's email and will email her for you.

....Anthus

Thanks. And thank you for putting this together it was so much fun trading!

Yep we all got a full set. Now I am tryin to make my full set say 006 on the back...that is if they had the numbers. I know some had names on both sides.

If and when i get my set saying 006 I am going to put them in a page and hook a TB to it so it will be totally trackable when I show them all off.

I opened the remaining 40+ coins I have and found all the low numbers but #006, I'm hoping it was traded with someone and not given away, as was giving away coins, pathtags, and geotags to all the kids I saw. I've sent emails out to a few locals I traded with looking for #006, let you know if I receive any replies.

If anyone I didn't trade Keystone minis with at GCF is interested in trading, contact me. It maybe early next week before I get back to you, and mail them out as I'm leaving for a weekend camping trip on Friday.

I think you are one of the two that I didn't get to trade for yet. I will have to check when I get hoome from work.

I will also check for 1's and 6's!

I think you are one of the two that I didn't get to trade for yet. I will have to check when I get hoome from work.

I will also check for 1's and 6's!

Received your email, reply sent with address, please send me your address.

finally was able to sit down and look at mine

i checked all the ones that i traded for, no 6's, but the one of mine that i had put aside with the set, it is a 6

some people didn't have numbered coins, just names front and back, but it still would be cool to get all of one number otherwise.