The Devil Made Me Do It Mystery Coin

BVnLJ

Just because we asked who we can contact about a Devil made me do it coin, are we being ridiculed or being attacked? Is this a mystery coin or what? We like to see if we can trade for one is all. Gees, we feel aweful like we arent even able to ask a question here. Like we did a bad thing. That thing that Geo Error posted is pretty ugly.

Edited by sweetlife

Just because we asked who we can contact about a Devil made me do it coin, are we being ridiculed or being attacked? Is this a mystery coin or what? We like to see if we can trade for one is all. Gees, we feel aweful like we arent even able to ask a question here. Like we did a bad thing. That thing that Geo Error posted is pretty ugly.

I do not think asking who to contact is a bad thing at all. Seems all right by me. As far as it being a "mystery" coin I think it is??? Although I am not 100% sure. Maybe just by posteing what you did you will be contacted. Who knows???

Congratulations to all who recieved it and good luck to all those who have not.

-Dardevle-

Edited by dardevle

Awesome coin! That would be perfect for a local cacher of ours!

I think he has been around there, at least in the Huntsville area, according to some cache logs I saw. Maybe he's trying to hitch a ride to the moon, or even Mars!

Yep. I wonder if the devil will influence a local cacher to sell one?? :D

:D Oke, now you have wake him let's beg together, maybe he now listen :D

WWhhooooooooooooootttttttttttttt

I love you devil

But I gotta stay true

My moral's got me on my knees

I'm begging please

Stop playing games

I don't know what this is

But you got me good

Just like you knew you would

I don't know what you do

But you do it well

I'm under your spell

You got me begging you for mercy

Why won't you release the devil

I said you better release the devil to me ph34r.gif

I don't know what this is

But you got me good

Just like you knew you would

I don't know what you do

But you do it well

I'm under your spell

I said you better release the devil to me ph34r.gif

I'm begging you for mercy

Just why won't you release the devil

You got me begging

You got me begging

You got me begging

Mercy,

Why won't you release the devil to me

Why wont you release the devil to me

Why won't you release the devil to me ph34r.gif

Bring it on

Mercy

Begging you for mercy

You got me begging

Down on my knees

I said mercy

Begging you for mercy

You got me begging

Begging.gif

Sorry the devil made me do it :D:D:P

whhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooottttt

mmmmm, this made my day............it is good to beg sometimes :D

The Devil is back at it again!

I came home from the dentist and grabbed the mail on my way in. There was an envelope that I had no clue what could possibly be in it. When opening it, out fell the Devil Made Me Do It coin and I had to laugh a bit. I admit I had to use a magnifying glass to read some of the sayings on the back. I must say that I don't need a tattoo or one removed but I guess I do need new glasses. LOL I have to thank the Devil for sending this to me today and giving me that laugh!! You won't see this one on ebay anytime soon though. Did I really just thank the devil? :laughing::laughing:

The Devil is back at it again!

I came home from the dentist and grabbed the mail on my way in. There was an envelope that I had no clue what could possibly be in it. When opening it, out fell the Devil Made Me Do It coin and I had to laugh a bit. I admit I had to use a magnifying glass to read some of the sayings on the back. I must say that I don't need a tattoo or one removed but I guess I do need new glasses. LOL I have to thank the Devil for sending this to me today and giving me that laugh!! You won't see this one on ebay anytime soon though. Did I really just thank the devil? :laughing::blink:

congrats on getting a neat coin. the kids and i love the picture on it.

and yes you did just thank the devil, but that is ok since he always sits on our shoulder anyways.

:D

Hello Devil, I am doing my job here taking care of a friend that underwent knee Surgery. Away from Pets home and husband, I sure missing being home. Good news tho my friend is comming along real well with all the help and support I have given her. We been having a great time. I would be honored to receive this cool coin. Makes me happy to see everyone lately who has received this cool coin as well. Congradulations all. :laughing:

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before today!! Where have I been??!! At work, babysitting the Granddog, off running around trying to get my wrecked car fixed (never, EVER, let your 16-year old drive your vehicle!!), etc..... lol

The Devil made me say these!! (Even though they ARE the truth!)

I sure haven't been on the forums where I belong and where the action has been!!! This is ONE beautiful coin. It reminds me of the Dressel Dragons Geocoin I have in my collection. I sure would like to find one of these in a cache around our area and add it to my collection. It sure would NOT find it's way to EBAY!

Is there a site to watch where this awesome coin is stopping for visits, so I can keep an eye out?

Edited by The Amigos

You better watch out,

Better not cry!

Better not pout!

I'm telling you why,

The Devil Coin is comin' to town.

Devil's making a list

and checking it twice.

He's going to find out who's naughty or nice.

The Devil Coin Is Comin' To Town.

He sees when you're sleeping.

He knows when you're awake.

He knows if you've been bad or good....

...and it looks like I've been bad!!!!

When I visited the local geocoin exchange cache, as is my habit once every few weeks, I found myself A DEVIL MADE ME DO IT Geocoin!!!! :lol:;):D

This may be the only time in my life that I have been rewarded for being bad! :unsure:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...da-1641defcc9ca

Thanks oh devilish one! This one will NOT be ebayed, even though it amost begs to be :P:laughing:

You better watch out,

Better not cry!

Better not pout!

I'm telling you why,

Devil's making a list

and checking it twice.

When I visited the local geocoin exchange cache, as is my habit once every few weeks, I found myself A DEVIL MADE ME DO IT Geocoin!!!! ;):D:P

This may be the only time in my life that I have been rewarded for being bad! :(

Thanks oh devilish one! This one will NOT be ebayed, even though it amost begs to be :blink::laughing:

oohhhhhh you little devil :):D:D:D

i am so happy for you :D but i want one also :ph34r:

:ph34r: stamp :ph34r: stamp :ph34r:

Hey devil i am much more devil as Cheesypigs :o

So come and find me also :lol:

Congrats Liz and thanks you devil :unsure:

You better watch out,

Better not cry!

Better not pout!

I'm telling you why,

Devil's making a list

and checking it twice.

When I visited the local geocoin exchange cache, as is my habit once every few weeks, I found myself A DEVIL MADE ME DO IT Geocoin!!!! :lol:;):D

This may be the only time in my life that I have been rewarded for being bad! :unsure:

Thanks oh devilish one! This one will NOT be ebayed, even though it amost begs to be :P:laughing:

OOOOHHHH................ I am SOOOOOO jealous! I'm glad you found this beautiful coin!

SWEET!~ The Devil made me pop in here and spout off a bit for no other reason than it may by chance increase my chances of obtaining one of these beauts, by showing a little interest in whats going on. When the fact of the matter is, that I would just like to have a Devil made me do it coin and really only breifly scanned the topic again for new posts, so I could ensure that I wont make an arse of myself for congratulating some who got a coin 6 months ago.

Really I think its cool that others get one, but am really after after a coin for nobody but myself by posting anything. I mean, id like you all to think I really care about what you got, but really...its all about me! :anicute:

:anicute:

My mailing address is in the address book for this forum, or I can be contacted through my profile.

Stupid question: Where do i find the adress book? :anicute:

That's not a stupid question at all. there is a thread in this forum about it. To be honest, I haven't looked at it in a while. I know that in the thread are instructions on how to get yourself into it. That way, you can receive/send mystery gifts.

Just do a search for "address book" and you should find it rather easily.