The Devil Made Me Do It Mystery Coin

BVnLJ

I am a little disappointed 007BD i would thought you would ask one for me also :o:ph34r::D

Well, OK...If it'll help MY chances to get a coin for myself, then I wish you the very best of luck, cuz God The devil only knows you deserve on! There... You think that will help my chance by acting like I really care about others, when in all actuality its just ME ME ME!!!

Woot!! I'm also one of the lucky devils to recieve this great coin! It was my door prize at a recent event in Louisiana. Too cool!! ;):(

Thanks Devil coiner! And congrats to all of the other devilish recipients too!

Sweet!!! Congrats!!!! Thats a cool coin ya got there at the door!.... THERE!!!! I congradulated somebody too! SEE Im sincere!!! Really! I meant it too!!! NOW do you think that will help my odds???? I mean Geeze, 2 posts in 2 days from me here!!! Im tellin ya...Dont make me auction off my GCF donations to buy me some new boots!!! Just kick down the devil...Right here!!! :D ME ME ME!!!

How did you get all those old pictures of me??? :) I don't remember anyone taking them!!! :)

I should have one of the coins to see how much I've changed!!! :blink:

I've a tattoo of the old Hot Stuff Devil, but, I need another tattoo. :)

My friends can't decide if I'm a good bad girl or a bad good girl :P:P

Congrats to all the reciepients!!! "I want to be in that number" oh, wait, that's a quote from When the Saints Come Marching In-- doubt I'll be in that line!!! I'm on the address list, tho AAAHHHAAAAHHHAAA

I hope to add my name to the list of evil!

Me too :P It is really a beautiful coin. I love it.

But it think this will never happen, i´m simply too polite :):P to get on the devils list :)

But maybe i can overcome myself and become evil anytime and than receive such a great coin :):):blink:

Edited by Dark Elf

Hmmm.....had to come here and say I got a little token in the mail today from a very special Good devil. :blink: Thank You! With me being a Firefighter and saving lives this token makes perfect since with all the flames and such, Now the Devil is making me say I need "The Devil Made Me Do It Geocoin" HeHeHe :) I Love My Job And Saving Lives.

Edited by sweetlife

Met the Devil tonight at my event after GW7 supper. Thank you very much for the coin's, I still have no earthly idea who you might be but it was a real pleasure, i just love the not knowing aspect and when people play games like that, a true pleasure my friend. and thank you again!

WELL... What do we have here??? :P

Look what decided to pay me a visit on my 500th find! :P ... No better visiter for this devilish double 4.5 cache that caused me 3 visits and 2 DNFs! WHY return to temp fate and risk life and limb? Dunno...all I can say is The Devil Made Me Do It!

But him by my side, I was able to scab the trecherous rock and make the grab for my 500th!

Here's the devil just below Pinnacle Rock!

97758a95-2c22-4ffe-b1a7-6bd5e7102b7f.jpg

Lookin at Pinnacle Rock

1fe88fe8-88f0-44ae-98e4-e4784f5c99ef.jpg

Here we are at the cache, we had to use a rope this time, rather than attempting a fatefull death!

0dc498a0-60e4-4ae2-bca1-f070c7706711.jpg

Here's all we could get of the cache the 2nd visit...We could see it, but there was not even a chance at grabbin that devilish mutha!...WE TRIED! You can see the cache behind the littl tree in the upper right.

67cda7dd-a04b-48ae-a806-62639a56ad12.jpg

Here's the devil onlooking the cache after conquering her majesty!

3e142420-7014-431f-95cb-6b6e5813cd64.jpg

Great day with the devil by my side! THANK YOU!!! :P

WELL... What do we have here??? :P

Look what decided to pay me a visit on my 500th find! :P ... No better visiter for this devilish double 4.5 cache that caused me 3 visits and 2 DNFs! WHY return to temp fate and risk life and limb? Dunno...all I can say is The Devil Made Me Do It!

But him by my side, I was able to scab the trecherous rock and make the grab for my 500th!

Here's the devil just below Pinnacle Rock!

97758a95-2c22-4ffe-b1a7-6bd5e7102b7f.jpg

Lookin at Pinnacle Rock

1fe88fe8-88f0-44ae-98e4-e4784f5c99ef.jpg

Here we are at the cache, we had to use a rope this time, rather than attempting a fatefull death!

0dc498a0-60e4-4ae2-bca1-f070c7706711.jpg

Here's all we could get of the cache the 2nd visit...We could see it, but there was not even a chance at grabbin that devilish mutha!...WE TRIED! You can see the cache behind the littl tree in the upper right.

67cda7dd-a04b-48ae-a806-62639a56ad12.jpg

Here's the devil onlooking the cache after conquering her majesty!

3e142420-7014-431f-95cb-6b6e5813cd64.jpg

Great day with the devil by my side! THANK YOU!!! :P

Wow, looks like some skills were needed to get a geocach, all the hard work for a Devil Made me do it geocoin, Glad you were able to acheive your adventures. Job well done and thank You so much for the awesome pictures. Very Beautiful area. Congratulations!

WOW, 007BigD!! Don't know which was the greater feat-- that amazing cache or recieving the Devil Coin.

Bet the Devil needed your courage to do that climb :)

I'd love to explore the area. Not too sure if I'd be up for the climb, but with experienced climbers, I'd sure give it a go!! Congrats on the 500, too!!

I only started geocaching 10 months ago and was given my first coin by one of the friends who got us into geocaching the spring of this year!!! That started it!!! I love Coins but have a very small collection compared to most of you but you have to start somewhere right!!! :laughing: As of 09/09/09 I had a total of 3 coins in my collection and I was going to buy a coin at the 09/09/09 Event I was attending. So that would bring me up to a total of 4 coins!!! Little did I know I was about to be blessed with a Gift from The Devil!!!!! I might not have been doing this long but I all ready know that to get a coin from the Geocoin Devil or the GeoFairy is one BIG DEAL!!! I'm having fun at the event and too my surprise what do I find in my spot,,,,in my things,,,,,,,A GEOCOIN DEVIL COIN!!!!!!! Oh MY Goodness!!! Thought I was going to have a stroke right there!!! Not everyone loves coins the way I do so I just had to share this with you all cause I know you love coins also!!! I know it has to be a sin to be so happy about the Devil paying a visit but it was the Geocoin Devil!!!! I have to say that this newbie coin collector was very surprised to be blessed with such a gift. So Geocoin Devil ,,,, where ever you are and who ever you are,,,,Thank you so much!!!! All I can say is WOW!!!

Congratulations on your gift!!!

Is this the coin you received? If not let's see a picture!!!!

Hey YINZ guys, guess what we found at the Gecoinfest Room 266 Cache.....

devilfront.jpg

devilback.jpg

just can't stop :laughing: 'ing our first mega event and first mystery on top of that. Life is good !!

Thank Yinz, thank Yinz, thank Yinz to "The Devil Made Me Do It" Mystery Coin Cacher...

Yinz made my day !!!

LJ

YES!!! That is the coin I have in my collection!!!!! Thanks guys!!! I'm still so excited about it!!! I can't believe the Devil visited me,,,a newbie of all people!!! It just so Cool!!! I have a big smile everytime I look at it!! Now I need to go buy a book to put my growing collection in!!! Can't just carry my coins around in the little plastic container now!!! <_<:D

Edited by edge2edge