The Devil Made Me Do It Mystery Coin

BVnLJ

So... I'm not the only one that sees the little birdie flying in these? I thought it was just my imagination...

Your imagination runs wild. I just see some flames and a tongue, quite normal for a devil.

Anyway, congrats to everyone who found one of these. Very nice looking coin !!!

I see a Shaved Headed, Heavily pierced and tattooed drunk guy giving two middle fingers and screaming with his tongue out while he blares heavy metal music and jumps on the hood of your car...Cool

You saw prntr1 then, cause that's how he looked most of the weekend. :laughing::D:)

So... I'm not the only one that sees the little birdie flying in these? I thought it was just my imagination...

Your imagination runs wild. I just see some flames and a tongue, quite normal for a devil.

I see a Shaved Headed, Heavily pierced and tattooed drunk guy giving two middle fingers and screaming with his tongue out while he blares heavy metal music and jumps on the hood of your car...Cool

You saw prntr1 then, cause that's how he looked most of the weekend. :laughing::D:)

You saw prntr1 then, cause that's how he looked most of the weekend. :):):laughing:

Woo Hoo!!! :D

After spliting up from ModelCitizen and the Cache Run after the event . I Spent the night with some fellow cachers and the next morning we went out on a cache run close to their house and the second cache I went to and I opened that ammo box lid and it was shining up from on top of the log book ! I was totally surprised after seeing ModelCitizens coin the day before ! I do not know who you are but I thank you very much . it will always be in my collection !! :D

Looks like while I was up at Geocoinfest losing at poker (again!!) the devil came down to Mississippi

Whoo hoo I gots me a golden one of these bad boys. Reading the lines on the back mad me laugh very hard. How honest and true some of those lines are. I hope this is only volume one as there are many more sayings that could go on there and would be just as deserving.

Thanks to the Devil for bringing me into his fold, or was I already there?

Thanks to the Devil for bringing me into his fold, or was I already there?

I think Heaven won't let you in and Hell's afraid you'll take over. :ph34r:

LMAO!! :laughing:

Congrats to all the recipients!!

Hey someone has to be in charge. You would be amazed at some of the names I have found on the waiting list down here!

Very cool coin.

Very cool coin! Although I was smacking my head in the afternoon when someone was showing off one of them, realized it was the exact same coin that I'd briefly encountered just as the event started, DOH! :laughing:

So there I was, rolling in a cartload of coins just after the event doors had opened, cutting across the room to pick out a table to unload boxes full of binders. Saw some coin in the middle of one of the tables, picked it up and on a brief glance thought it was one of the TnT dragon coins. :ph34r: Since I already have one of those, I just tossed it back on the table and moved on. :anibad::D:)

I am SUCH a doofus some times! :D

Edited by dflye

How come I dont see any of these beauties on eBay yet???

The Devil hasnet made em do it yet! :D ...He's workin on it! :)

Heck, if the devil made me sell one of my personal coins to fill my tank...You'd think Id have a chance? Cuz ill be on ebay at a computer listin that baby TONIGHT!... Then the whole "Never sold with charitable exceptions" would be right out the door and id have me a Devil made me do it! :ph34r:

:D ...yep, thats a :D

:anibad: ... I may even put it on ebay when "My wash machine takes a dump!" :laughing:

I found one of these Little Devils too while at GCF. To show how naive I am, I knew that it was a kewl coin but I'm just now realizing how amazing it was. The Devil must have left a little gift for those of us who were late for the start of the WV run :rolleyes: Thanks so much to the kind soul who shared these terrific coins :)

Well one of these Mystery Devil Made Me Do It coins did not just appear in my hand, my backpack, my car, my pocket, or even my water bottle. However he must have been down in Hattiesburg, Ms. Just yesterday I did a cache there and whoa and behold there was that red devil of a coin right in the cache container. So naturally being a Saint, I didn't want anyone else to be possessed by this coin, so I quickly grabbed it to save all of your souls. Or was it I just didn't want anybody ELSE to possess this coin? Either way I am lucky enough to now have one in my possession. My thanks to the mystery person who put these coins out, and to the one who put this particular coin in Hattiesburg. This is really a very nice coin.

I%20dare%20you%20logo.jpg

:anibad::anibad: cause you never find me :grin:;)

devil.gif

girl what the hell are you doing :) you DARE the DEVIL ?????

if this little devil angel (that never listen to YOU :laughing:) can find you the real DEVIL can to............

oh girl i hold my hart if he find you what will be happend then????

a ANGEL that DARE THE DEVIL oh girl i think i go hide and watch this battle behind a cloud :D

and for the ones who are lucky that the DEVIL find them...............

CONGRATS with your lovely DEVIL

devil5.gifwakie wakie Devil:laughing:

i am a little bit disapointeddevil6.gif

i dare you to find me, i even begdevil.gif

But no Devil, no sign, nothing :P

Is there a angel flying around your head....who makes you weakangel_and_devil.gif

What most i do to get your attention :laughing:

Drink something with youdevildrink.gif, dance together3058.gif

Or sell a geocoin on e-bay because i need money for SinterklaasDemon.gif

So i dare you again, jump from the bench with your bully full turkeyJumping.gif

and try to find me devil4.gif

Bye bye for nowdevil3.gif

devil5.gifwakie wakie Devil:)

i am a little bit disapointeddevil6.gif

i dare you to find me, i even begdevil.gif

But no Devil, no sign, nothing :P

Is there a angel flying around your head....who makes you weakangel_and_devil.gif

What most i do to get your attention :laughing:

Drink something with youdevildrink.gif, dance together3058.gif

Or sell a geocoin on e-bay because i need money for SinterklaasDemon.gif

So i dare you again, jump from the bench with your bully full turkeyJumping.gif

and try to find me devil4.gif

Bye bye for nowdevil3.gif

hihihihihihi the devil still did`t found you hù.......

but what are you gonna do when the devil found you ???

I WILL PROTECT YOU AND FIGHT WITH HIM SO THAT YOU WILL BE SAFE :laughing:

Wow, just came across this coin. Reminds me of an idea I had once for a multi series... But that never worked out, but maybe someday I'll get the coin in memory!

Haha I remember that. The coin made me think of it too. It's not exactly the same though - we were going to make a series of caches with evil camos that we would have bough off eBay and name it "Blame it on eBay". :D