The Devil Made Me Do It Mystery Coin

BVnLJ

Hey YINZ guys, guess what we found at the Gecoinfest Room 266 Cache.....

devilfront.jpg

devilback.jpg

just can't stop :) 'ing our first mega event and first mystery on top of that. Life is good !!

Thank Yinz, thank Yinz, thank Yinz to "The Devil Made Me Do It" Mystery Coin Cacher...

Yinz made my day !!!

LJ

Edited by BVnLJ
Hey YINZ guys, guess what we found at the Gecoinfest Room 266 Cache.....

room266devil.jpg

just can't stop :) 'ing our first mega event and first mystery on top of that. Life is good !!

Thank Yinz, thank Yinz, thank Yinz to "The Devil Made Me Do It" Mystery Coin Cacher...

Yinz made my day !!!

LJ

(sorry for the poor quality picture...I'll post a better one tomorrow)

Hello Our Friend, Congrads on the new Devil Made Me Do It Mystery Geocoin. Wow that is one COOL Mystery Geocoin. Cant wait to see who else found one of these. Thanks for sharing this spactacular moment with us.

Yesterday I found a geocoin in a local cache with the phrase "The Devil Made Me Do It" and a devil's face on the front, and an ebay logo and several excuses on the back. The card enclosed with the coin calls the coin "The Geocoin Devil" and says the finder can keep it, trade it, sell it, or do with as you like.

I've searched the geocoin forum extensively for information about this coin but haven't found anything posted here. Has anyone heard of this coin before?

I took a good picture of the front and back of the coin and now plan to turn it loose again for someone else to enjoy. It's a really large, thick, heavy coin with lots of color and glitter. Great looking coin!

f2756194-ce26-4e5e-9672-9863d2dd623b.jpg

ee0b32ca-1616-46c2-ad68-5c3a500457e9.jpg

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

WAUWIE BVnLJ YOUR FIRTS MYSTERYCOIN JIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I`M SO HAPPY FOR YOU..............

CONGRATS BVnLJ WITH THIS VERY COOL COIN AND IT SO SPECIAL YOU GET IT ON YOUR FIRST MEGA EVENT IT IS WONDERFULL

THANKS DEVIL THAT YOU SUPRISE BVnLJ ON THIS SPECIAL DAY YOU ROCK ......... :)

Edited by lorca.nl

Yesterday I found a geocoin in a local cache with the phrase "The Devil Made Me Do It" and a devil's face on the front, and an ebay logo and several excuses on the back. The card enclosed with the coin calls the coin "The Geocoin Devil" and says the finder can keep it, trade it, sell it, or do with as you like.

I've searched the geocoin forum extensively for information about this coin but haven't found anything posted here. Has anyone heard of this coin before?

I took a good picture of the front and back of the coin and now plan to turn it loose again for someone else to enjoy. It's a really large, thick, heavy coin with lots of color and glitter. Great looking coin!

So, I'll bite... want to sell it? :)

I found one of these in my backpack at geocoinfest. :lol:

Sorry, but I wouldn't dream of profiting by selling this coin that didn't cost me anything and was put out by some unknown, generous cacher, regardless what the enclosed card says. I'll just enjoy it for a little while then place it in a cache somewhere without logging that it is in there, just like the mystery person did. On my group's cache run we actually found two of these coins in local caches, so it looks like there will be quite a few of them out there. Hopefully you can find one, trade for one, or buy one.

WWhhooooooooooooootttttttttttttt

I love you devil

But I gotta stay true

My moral's got me on my knees

I'm begging please

Stop playing games

I don't know what this is

But you got me good

Just like you knew you would

I don't know what you do

But you do it well

I'm under your spell

You got me begging you for mercy

Why won't you release the devil

I said you better release the devil to me :D

I don't know what this is

But you got me good

Just like you knew you would

I don't know what you do

But you do it well

I'm under your spell

I said you better release the devil to me :D

I'm begging you for mercy

Just why won't you release the devil

You got me begging

You got me begging

You got me begging

Mercy,

Why won't you release the devil to me

Why wont you release the devil to me

Why won't you release the devil to me B)

Bring it on

Mercy

Begging you for mercy

You got me begging

Down on my knees

I said mercy

Begging you for mercy

You got me begging

Begging.gif

Sorry the devil made me do it :):lol::(

whhoooottttttttttt

So... I'm not the only one that sees the little birdie flying in these? I thought it was just my imagination...

Your imagination runs wild. I just see some flames and a tongue, quite normal for a devil.

Anyway, congrats to everyone who found one of these. Very nice looking coin !!!

So... I'm not the only one that sees the little birdie flying in these? I thought it was just my imagination...

Your imagination runs wild. I just see some flames and a tongue, quite normal for a devil.

I see a Shaved Headed, Heavily pierced and tattooed drunk guy giving two middle fingers and screaming with his tongue out while he blares heavy metal music and jumps on the hood of your car...Cool

I see a Shaved Headed, Heavily pierced and tattooed drunk guy giving two middle fingers and screaming with his tongue out while he blares heavy metal music and jumps on the hood of your car...Cool

Cool! I see that too but not the piercings or the tattoos but those would fit the image wouldn't they! LOL

Is there one on ebay yet?

After spliting up from ModelCitizen and the Cache Run after the event . I Spent the night with some fellow cachers and the next morning we went out on a cache run close to their house and the second cache I went to and I opened that ammo box lid and it was shining up from on top of the log book ! I was totally surprised after seeing ModelCitizens coin the day before ! I do not know who you are but I thank you very much . it will always be in my collection !! :D

After spliting up from ModelCitizen and the Cache Run after the event . I Spent the night with some fellow cachers and the next morning we went out on a cache run close to their house and the second cache I went to and I opened that ammo box lid and it was shining up from on top of the log book ! I was totally surprised after seeing ModelCitizens coin the day before ! I do not know who you are but I thank you very much . it will always be in my collection !! :)

Way to go, WoodDuck! I'm so glad you got one. I was actually thinking about sending you the one I found. You know I was just kidding about the trouble we had at the Mo Zelle cache. :D Now that you have one, mine will just go into a random cache for someone else to find and enjoy.

MAN OH MAN, Talk about a slippery little devil.....I had a handful of coins that I had just taken out of my case, showed them to someone, put them back, glanced away and right back and OH, MY Goodness, There was a DEVIL staring up at me....I grab the guy by his horns and started shouting, LOOK LOOK and Moop and another gentleman start saying what, what.....I show them the Shiny Red and I am jumping up and down so they are having a hard time seeing why I am soooooo excited.

Once they realize the Devil had swooped right in over their shoulder they kept offering to trade or buy it, and I am like NO WAY, I LOVE mystery coins, and I would HATE to have this wicked looking Devil mad at me.....so even though the trader "devil" to my left kept making outrageous offers, I just said there ain't no way your getting your hands on this guy and slid this little red devil into my back pocket.....hey you never know, he might just thaw out my "Frozen Buns" LOL :D

Thanks You Little Mystery Devil you, I am truly honored..... :)