COINTEST: If you're not at GCF let's have some cointest fun

LadyBee4T

No one has gotten more than one of the three questions correct. Give me a minute or so to decide on the next offical hint. for once the Lions defense is actually doing a little bit. I will watch while I think LOL

How do you know, the answer to #3 hasn't been determined yet?

Let me clarify that LOL There are 3 answers I know right this very minute and no one has gotten more than one of them correct. the number of points for my team will be known after the end of the game if someone in the league has stattracker. I don't because it won't load on my old, old computer. If they will give me the answer I will know that one later today otherwise I will be able to see it in the morning.

WOW THIS IS HARD FOR ME AS I KNOW VIRTUALY NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL,, IM CROSS REFERENCING ON GOOGLE,AND HAVE A BRAIN CRAMP..LOL :blink:

Find a list of 2008 qurterbacks and cross out all those that I said have been eliminated. Tarkenton is retired. Easier might be a list of quartebacks who played last week. Both played then and both are playing riht now

WOW THIS IS HARD FOR ME AS I KNOW VIRTUALY NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL,, IM CROSS REFERENCING ON GOOGLE,AND HAVE A BRAIN CRAMP..LOL :blink:

Find a list of 2008 qurterbacks and cross out all those that I said have been eliminated. Tarkenton is retired. Easier might be a list of quartebacks who played last week. Both played then and both are playing riht now

HAHAHAA I AM!! I HAVE ABOUT 15 WINDOWS OPEN,, AND ABOUT 5 LIL PAPERS WITH QBS AND TEAMS SCRATCHED OUT ON THEM,, OK ILL TRY TO START OVER..LOL WHEW!! :D

thanks for the cointest, but for once i wont be participating, as i dont know anything about american sports players.

Check back later for more cointests and they won't be sports related!!!

There IS hope yet :DFor us non football people

Yep there is. I'm going to try to end this one real quick :blink: lions are winning surprisingly

Ok let's go over both the OFFICIAL HINT and the unofficial hints. there have been several of those all through if you read between the lines :blink:

--Prior to post #24 no one had guessed either quarterback

--Both started games last week. One completely blew the other team away and the other almost did. ie both had great games

--Between both #24 and post #35 one QB was named once and several times since then

--Both teams they play on are playing right at this very minute and both teams are losing

--No one has guessed #2 correctly

--Logic vs emotion vs loyalty (yes that was a hint!)

--Blond hair blue eyed head coach on the opposing team this week was also a hint! LOL

--Why on earth do you think I have mentioned the Lions so many times? They just gave up a touch down too but still lead........

Edited by LadyBee4T

OK I EDITED THE STARTER SORRY

OK THEN ITS GOTTA BE

ORTON AND DELHOMME

WITH ORTON STARTING

WITH 7 PTS

Ding Ding Ding We have a WINNER

I was trying to get someone to realize that I didn't pick up Orton last qweek simply because he was playing my hometown team!! Glad someone finallly got it. Send me your address through my profile

Next cointest will be much easier I guarantee and will be coming up in a few

OK I EDITED THE STARTER SORRY

OK THEN ITS GOTTA BE

ORTON AND DELHOMME

WITH ORTON STARTING

WITH 7 PTS

Ding Ding Ding We have a WINNER

I was trying to get someone to realize that I didn't pick up Orton last qweek simply because he was playing my hometown team!! Glad someone finallly got it. Send me your address through my profile

Next cointest will be much easier I guarantee and will be coming up in a few

YAE!!!!!!!! THAT WAS ALOT OF WORK,, I DEFINATLY WORKED FOR THAT WIN,,NO LUCK INVOLVED, I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL AND YOU SHOULD SEE MY DESK,,LOL PAPERS EVERYWHERE WITH TEAMS AND NAMES OF PLAYERS IVE NEVER HERD, CROSSED OUT 5 DIFFERENT KINDS OF INK,,LOL THX FOR THAT

THO NONE OF THE PICS I FOUND OF THE COACHES HAD BLOND HAIR,,LOL MABIE HE GOT A DIE JOB SCENCE THE PHOTO..LOL THX AGAIN AND I WILL SEND YOU MY ADDY!! CHEERS I NEED TO GO DO SOMETHING SIMPLE FOR A WHILE,NOW,,HAHAAA :blink:

COINTEST #2

RULES always have to be some

1. If you are at Geocoinfest you can't play these--you are having too much fun already!!

2. 10 minutes between guesses.

3. No editing of your post

4. No whining

5. I decide the winner

6. Additional rules as needed

I started to ask this question in an earlier cointest on my geo birthday but I had to end it early. Soooo I will try again.

What is my all time favorite movie?

Wow, that took forever! I slept my whole day away, and now it's almost time to go back to work!

Yes it did take forever!! LOL I'm glad now that you are up that I didn't use your question next!! Now you can play too. I don't there are too many people playing right now....

1. If you are at Geocoinfest you can't play these--you are having too much fun already!!

3. Must have all questions answered in the same post

4. No editing of your post

5. No whining

6. I decide the winner

7. Additional rules as needed

Bump!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

2. 15 minutes between guesses.

5. No whining

6. I decide the winner

Bump!

This time though I am going with 10 minutes between guesses!! :blink:

5. No whining

6. I decide the winner

Bump!

That's what I said.

LMAO But I said no editing!!! :blink:

5. No whining

6. I decide the winner

Bump!

That's what I said.

LMAO But I said no editing!!! :blink:

If I point out that the post I edited wasn't a guess, am I whining?? The roads STILL CLOSED, so I'm still allowed to whine, right?