COINTEST: If you're not at GCF let's have some cointest fun

LadyBee4T

COINTEST #2

RULES always have to be some

1. If you are at Geocoinfest you can't play these--you are having too much fun already!!

2. 10 minutes between guesses.

3. No editing of your post

4. No whining

5. I decide the winner

6. Additional rules as needed

I started to ask this question in an earlier cointest on my geo birthday but I had to end it early. Soooo I will try again.

What is my all time favorite movie?

Putting it on this page to make it easier to refer too

The Sound of Music.

Thanks for the diversion!

Don't I have things I should be doing instead of playing Cointests? I'm still working on getting out several packages. I can't seem to find yours right now. I have an envelope somewhere with your name on it, and two coins inside. I need to find it, and choose another coin to add.

Its called multitasking Robert--see my previous post :blink:

Edited by LadyBee4T

The Sound of Music.

Don't I have things I should be doing instead of playing Cointests? I'm still working on getting out several packages. I can't seem to find yours right now. I have an envelope somewhere with your name on it, and two coins inside. I need to find it, and choose another coin to add.

So, I gotta take a shower, package coins, drive down the road, and play this cointest all at the same time, and do laundry too?

The Sound of Music.

So, I gotta take a shower, package coins, drive down the road, and play this cointest all at the same time, and do laundry too?

YES!!!!!!

The Sting

DING DING DING We have a WINNER

Send me your address through my profile.

My next favorite is Field of Dreams...

It's one of my all time faves too. I remember seeing it (in a movie theater) more than once! Even when I catch bits of it now, I still notice things I never "got" before.

E-mail sent, mahalo for the cointest!

jrr

COINTEST #3

RULES always have to be some

1. If you are at Geocoinfest you can't play these--you are having too much fun already!!

2. 10 minutes between guesses.

3. No editing of your post

4. No whining

5. I decide the winner

6. Additional rules as needed

When I started the first cointest WSR emailed me a question I could use. I wanted to use it earlier but the football got in the way. I have cut and pasted his question from that email. I hope that you can still find out the answer as the road may be opened again but here goes. It will take some research and some guessing

WRITE SHOP ROBERT is at a Flying J Truck Stop, and the road is closed (for Snow) between him and his destination.

Where is WRITE SHOP ROBERT and which way is he going.

I'm looking for a city and state.....and the direction he is heading

I have about an hour more of daylight and will check in every so often to see how it is going as I am staining the deck.

Edited by LadyBee4T

Beach North Dakota, going west

(If that's the case, what on earth are you doing up there, no one ever goes to N. Dakota, lol!!)

Spent many, many an hour/day at Flying J/Petro, etc., due to weather with my ex-husband, also an OTR driver. Thank goodness for places like that that give you a little something to do besides just sitting and...well... sitting!

Keep warm, keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up, and remember, no load is worth dying for!

Naomi... I may be an ex-wife to a trucker, but you can't take the truckin' out of my system!