Extreme trigpoint? Lowly caches?

While caching beside the Solent this week, drsolly and I came across a trigpoint at a mighty 10m (33ft) above sea level, near CG17VH4. As I'm expecting to climb up Ben Nevis again next year, for an event (fingers crossed) and should see the UK's highest trig up there again, as well as the UK's highest cache, I was wondering where the lowest trig and cache are. There are lots of caches within a few feet of mean sea level, but I've not been able to locate any below sea level, but still on dry land. If anyone's got any bright ideas, or knows how I can search for them (trigs and caches) I'd love to know. Thanks :blink:

While caching beside the Solent this week, drsolly and I came across a trigpoint at a mighty 10m (33ft) above sea level, near CG17VH4. As I'm expecting to climb up Ben Nevis again next year, for an event (fingers crossed) and should see the UK's highest trig up there again, as well as the UK's highest cache, I was wondering where the lowest trig and cache are. There are lots of caches within a few feet of mean sea level, but I've not been able to locate any below sea level, but still on dry land. If anyone's got any bright ideas, or knows how I can search for them (trigs and caches) I'd love to know. Thanks :blink:

GC1C967 Holme Fen Posts an Earthcache is about -2M below sea level

It is to the East of the A1M between Stilton And Sawtry