Brain Cramp: How do I search for specific cache types?

I'm still relatively new to the sport. I know that when I go online to serach for caches to download there is a way where I can specify particular types of caches (i.e. micro only, large only, etc.). I'm looking to download a series of larger caches which would be kid-friendly and contain swag for my kids to trade.

Can someone please remind me what I have to do on GC.com to download only specific cache types?

Edited by crockett3663

Brian Cramp - My team mate "Brian" - Team A.I. used to cramp my geocaching style all the time. I'm glad he's a couple of hunderd miles away so he can't cramp my style as much any more.

There are a whole mess of criteria when you are creating your query to check off to narrow down the types of caches you want it to retrieve. This includes cache type and difficulty/terrain levels. You can even include the size of the cache container among a number of other settings.

Under your Account Details page on the right hand side there is a link for "Build Pocket Queries", under Premium Features.

You can also use the Advanced Search feature under the Hide & Seek a Cache menu on the left hand side, but it lacks any serious definitions beyond the most rudimentary criteria.

I am a bit confusedtipated here. Here goes, as I try to sort it out, and any assistance that you can offer will be appreciated:

Were you, and are you, addressing your question only to a geocacher whose geo-handle or real name is "Brian Cramp"?

BTW, on a related note, a quick search of the membership files shows that there do not appear to be any accounts at Groundspeak which bear the name "Brian Camp" or "BrianCamp".

Or are you saying that you want to look only for caches placed by a geocacher whose geo-handle or real name is "Brian Cramp"?

Or are you saying that you are looking for a cache series which is called the "Brian Cramp" series?

Lastly, if you are trying to locate a person named "Brian Cramp", a quick Google search reveals that a person of that name has a Facebook account and also an account at Classmates.com, and there is also a homebuilder/developer business in Australia that bears that name.

Good luck in your search!