Does anyonr want to help?

jackflack

I am a soldier stationed at Ft McCoy on a temporary basis. I will be here until oct24 and would like to do some caching in the area. Only problem is I have no vehicle and the closest cache to me is 11 miles away so walking is not an option. So I wonder if there are any fellow cachers in this vicinity that wouldn't mind giving me a lift. Here is my location 44 00.674N by 090 40.220 W. If there are any takers please respond here. Thanks and hope to be caching here soon.

Fort McCoy???? You have my sympathies!! Lots and lots of.... well.... not much! I remember it well! Hang in there and THANK YOU for your service to our country!!!!!

Grigorii Rasputin

(former 98G)

well thanks this is my 1st time here and my 1 st time in wi . i might just as well catch a cab to do some caching .

If you end up staying there past the 24th let me know. I would consider driving down for a day of caching but I just don't have a day I am free between now and the 24th.

I am supposed to fly back on the 24th at 6pm from lacrosse airport or else I would stay . I did make to Tomah this past weekend, and this weekend I am shooting for Sparta. Thanks for the thought though :ph34r: