topo 3.02 overlay

sleecjr

I read a post that talked about a topo overlay. Can you overlay the topo over the city maps? I have a 60csx with topo 2008 and city2009nt.

Here is the quote. If it helps.

Now, as a caveat, I also have loaded a customized transparent topo overlay (using Topo 3.02), so I'm sure searching through 2 map sets doesn't help. Although, hiding the Topo map does not increase the speed at all.

I read a post that talked about a topo overlay. Can you overlay the topo over the city maps? I have a 60csx with topo 2008 and city2009nt.

Here is the quote. If it helps.

Now, as a caveat, I also have loaded a customized transparent topo overlay (using Topo 3.02), so I'm sure searching through 2 map sets doesn't help. Although, hiding the Topo map does not increase the speed at all.

Hey, I recognize that quote... This thread is the place to start. Specifically look at this post where I explain what I did. Topo 3.02 is the older version of Garmin's Topo maps. The trick I used to create this overlay may not work with Topo 2008 (some people have said they couldn't do it).