How do I remove member only specification?

WeatherednBoston

I said in a recent posting that it seems that you have to be a Premium Member in order for the PM button to appear in your PM caches edit page. When you are not a PM anymore you still can read, edit and do everything to your PM caches as if you still were a PM, except to change it away from being a PM cache for some reason.

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...amp;hl=catch-22

Why change it? You still can view your audit list, that's the only reason I have a PM cache.

One interesting thing, it appears that I have not visited my PM cache page since the day my PM status went away a year ago. That's not true at all, as one can see by at least one note log of mine.

Another thing, it appears that viewers using the wap site do not increment their visit count and date of last visit. Same can be said for GSAK users, but there it's totally understandable, but not understandable why wap users are INVISIBLE.

Oh. Yeah, if you aren't currently a Premium Member, then you won't be able to edit the listing of a Premium Member only cache that you own. You will only be able to view it.

This is not true at all.

Edited by trainlove