Thanks everyone, Davis Family

BLIXX88

Just wanted to share a little excitement with everyone. My Garmin 60csx arrived a few days ago. I have read the owner's manual twice now and feel pretty good about it. I am pretty impressed with the topo 2008 maps. I downloaded almost the entire western US only using about 1/3 of the 2gb card. The lattitude and longitude coordinates don't seem to match the streets perfectly but that's quite alright. I don't want the GPS holding our hands all the way and making this just way too easy. We have five geocache waypoints loaded from the site, all within a mile of here. I am glad to get her interest in it all and our 5 year old son is going to really like getting out there and finding things. The site is really slick allowing us to just download the caches straight to the unit.

Anyway...bought the 60csx with help from you all and we are just about underway to find some of your caches in the Milwaukie, Gladstone Oregon area, so thanks to the cachees. This is all very exciting and just wanted to thank everyone for helping a family new to the whole concept of getting off our butts. I'll be around letting you know how it's going and hopefully be upgrading my membership soon.

Michael

Davis Family