Parthenon Athens geocoin?

GATOULIS

Hello my friends!

I was in a site that has geocoin info for many geocoins,

and I saw a strange geocoin name! "Parthenon Athens Geocoin" !!! I know that it is not the Athens geocoin with the owl!!! So, what is that??? Do you know? Does anyone know where I can find info about it (the site didn't have any), photos to see it, the company who made it etc? :laughing:

Hello my friends!

I was in a site that has geocoin info for many geocoins,

and I saw a strange geocoin name! "Parthenon Athens Geocoin" !!! I know that it is not the Athens geocoin with the owl!!! So, what is that??? Do you know? Does anyone know where I can find info about it (the site didn't have any), photos to see it, the company who made it etc? :laughing:

Yes, that would be cool, and maybe Athena or Zeus on the back (Statue of Zeus).

The building on the other side of the Athens coin is the Parthenon. That must be what they are talking about.

I am afraid this is not it! The Athens coin has as icon the owl I have the antique silver coin! :)

the Parthenon Athens coin has as icon, the parthenon!!! so, it is a different coin! I would love to see it from close!!

Oh...avroair!!! If it has something like that on the other side it will be an extremelly beautiful coin! Of course, if it has an Olympian God, a statue or what ever, it will be Athena! :) she was the god protector of Athens, and the Parthenon was dedicated to her! :P