Cystic Fibrosis coin Charity Auction on EBAY

nolefan9399

I have a Breath of Life coin up on EBAY right now that 90% of the proceeds go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.(the other 10% is for listing fees and shipping). As many of you know my daughter Courtney has Cystic Fibrosis. I thought this would be a good way to raise some money and get a little closer to finding a cure to this terrible disease. You can find the listing here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=380071095383

Please bid high and often. This great community always comes through for charity make this no exception. Thanks

Duane

NOLEFAN9399

Ive been outa the loop for awhile, so NO I didnt know! :huh: I am so sorry to hear and I hope to god she does get the good help she needs.

I know Kaitlyn and Jerrod have had many ups and downs andI hope only for the possitive ups with your little one. Sending my warmest wishes Nolefan!!!

Placing Bid and sending my thoughts to Courtney!

Ive been outa the loop for awhile, so NO I didnt know! :huh: I am so sorry to hear and I hope to god she does get the good help she needs.

I know Kaitlyn and Jerrod have had many ups and downs andI hope only for the possitive ups with your little one. Sending my warmest wishes Nolefan!!!

Placing Bid and sending my thoughts to Courtney!

Thank you for the wishes. She is doing good for now it seems she has to go in around Christmas time every year to get her lungs cleaned out but she is a trooper and she is handling it very well. Thanks for bidding!