400 or more Free geocoins to adopt

Tennessee Jed

I don’t know what forum to post this in because part is about selling and part is not. Because of medical problems and bills I will be trying to sell some ‘valuable’ coins soon.

I am also going to release around four hundred or more into the wild. There is no way I can keep track of so many traveling coins so I want to adopt them out if anyone is interested. Though you may never see the coin, you will be able to claim up to ten or more yours as long as they travel.

This will be a long process due to the difficulty of adoption, but if you email me I will get the coin on its journey under your caching name as soon as possible.

P.S. Don't expect me to reply to any requests.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

I don’t know what forum to post this in because part is about selling and part is not. Because of medical problems and bills I will be trying to sell some ‘valuable’ coins soon.

I am also going to release around four hundred or more into the wild. There is no way I can keep track of so many traveling coins so I want to adopt them out if anyone is interested. Though you may never see the coin, you will be able to claim up to ten or more yours as long as they travel.

This will be a long process due to the difficulty of adoption, but if you email me I will get the coin on its journey under your caching name as soon as possible.

Chuck, I wish you the very best and will be praying for you my friend!!

As for the adopted coins, I know where a few could be used to spread the word about bike awareness if you're interested!! email on it's way my friend!!

I don't know what forum to post this in because part is about selling and part is not. Because of medical problems and bills I will be trying to sell some 'valuable' coins soon.

Message sent and so sorry that medical bills and health problems are in the way of you right now. We are here for you. Please keep your head up. Things will look up to you. You will be in our hearts, thoughts and prayers. We be glad to help you out in any way we can.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Due to the responses the offer will probably be limited to one or two per cacher. Locals have been given first choice but they are limited also.

Due to the responses the offer will probably be limited to one or two per cacher. Locals have been given first choice but they are limited also.

i am happy you get a lot of response :D

Sorry to see you leave the hobby due to health issues! :D

Ok, that is it for now. I will bump the thread when I am done sorting requests

Sorry about the news. Hope all works out.

Mail has been sent. Thank you.

South Dakota would be an awesome place to set a coin or two free....I'm fairly new to this but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the geocaching/coin collecting community is pretty tight knit. I hope everything turns out for the best for you and I would be honored to adopt anything you feel like sending my way.

Ok, things aren't that bad for everyone to be so sympathetic, but thank you anyway. I may have some problems but I am doing this because I want out of the geocoin thing and I want you all to enjoy adopting and watching some of my coins. :huh:

Also I may be adopting them out, but it will take me awhile to release them because I live in coin thief country.

Edited by Tennessee Jed

Ok, things aren't that bad for everyone to be so sympathetic, but thank you anyway. I may have some problems but I am doing this because I want out of the geocoin thing and I want you all to enjoy adopting and watching some of my coins. :P

Also I may be adopting them out, but it will take me awhile to release them because I live in coin thief country.

i am sorry to hear you want to get out the geocoin thing.

please think if you have travelers in the world , you get lovely and fun logs and maybe photo's from around the whole world.

you have only set your coins free , let them travel and wait they get stolen :huh: [sorry, my humor is working]

That can be a year our maybe your coins are lucky to travel long.

you see so the whole world, and i think that is amezing B)