TB or Coins in a cache you have already found?

Brassine Family

I know we have our FTF junkies out there. But what about TB/coin junkies?

My question is this, is it alright to go to a cache you have already been to, to pick up a tb or coin to log it and pass it onto another cache?

Is it against GC rules? or is it not considerate of others for me to do this? some of the TBs I have picked up and been logged as being there for a month or more. So far all the TBs I have gotten are from caches that I have found for the first time.

Also what about taking two of them? If that is wrong then I am guilty. One cache I went to had two TB items in there and I took them both. One was released less than 24hours later. the other has a specific goal so I have had that one for 2days. And on the one I have now, I contacted the owner telling them to give me upto 5 days to place it since they have special wishes.

I often drop small TBs or coins in a cache outside where I work (cache belongs to another cacher)... I "write note" to make the drop. I've never logged a find on that cache since I helped the owner place it.

I would think the same would apply for picking up a bug in a cache you've already logged - just "write note" to grab the traveler and help it on its way.

JMO

Jenn