Article Written About The UNC Jaycee Burn Center Event

Greetings all,

I had a great time as did everyone else who attended the UNC Jaycee Burn Center Event. I have written a complete article in my blog including a slideshow and links to all the photos I had taken for the day and all it's activities.

See how the use of geocaching can build bridges and bring people together.

Enjoy.

http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/2...geocaching.html

-HHH :D

Thanks for all the nice emails... The photographs are available for everyone to see via Picasa.

-HHH :huh:

What a wonderful time we had teaching these folks geocaching. They were having so much fun I couldn't keep up with them. This is our second time out with the Burn Center and will continue for the next years. Feel good AND go geocaching AND make new friends.....priceless

This was very rewarding event. It was great to see a bunch of cachers get together at the crack of dawn for a great cause. This was my first UNC Burn event and I had a great time. We had three in our group that really took off after we gave them the gps....who knows but I really think they enjoyed the activity. I think we wore them out for the evening festivities. :huh: