Great Denver Caches?

Odyssey Posse

Hey everyone! I'm going to be in Denver next week on business for a couple of days. My wife has already been out here and picked up a couple of Colorado caches, including one of the EarthCaches downtown. I'll probably only have a limited amount of time one or two evenings. I'll mainly be in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch/Parker area. But I will have a rental car, so that's good.

I'm not going to have much time to research caches in the area, so I'm asking all you locals or others who've cached in the area: what should I hit? If you could recommend some great, "can't be missed" caches in the area, what are they?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

Duane Bolin

Odyssey Posse

Hey everyone! I'm going to be in Denver next week on business for a couple of days. My wife has already been out here and picked up a couple of Colorado caches, including one of the EarthCaches downtown. I'll probably only have a limited amount of time one or two evenings. I'll mainly be in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch/Parker area. But I will have a rental car, so that's good.

I'm not going to have much time to research caches in the area, so I'm asking all you locals or others who've cached in the area: what should I hit? If you could recommend some great, "can't be missed" caches in the area, what are they?

Duane Bolin

Odyssey Posse

I haven't cached too much down in that area, so I won't be of much help. However, here's a list of Denver Metro Recommended caches.

If you'll be in town and available during the evenings, be prepared to cache in the dark. It's starting to get dark around 6/6:30pm now.

Duane Bolin

Odyssey Posse

I haven't cached too much down in that area, so I won't be of much help. However, here's a list of Denver Metro Recommended caches.

If you'll be in town and available during the evenings, be prepared to cache in the dark. It's starting to get dark around 6/6:30pm now.

Lax is a helpful guy, but that list, along with all the others lists on that website are out of date (and subjective)...

Here's what you should do: Go to this cache and run a pocket query from there. Then visit the various parks in the area, and walk the trails, logging whatever cache happens to be next. If you click "view map" from that location (and view terrain), you'll understand...