Honda Civic 2009 GPS cannot enter lat/long

raxxal

Does any body know how to enter the lat/long on a Honda Civic 2009 GPS? I read the entire manual and no clue how to enter the lat/long. Kind of odd because if you want to go to a place that you don't know the address but you can get the lat/long, let's say, from Google Earth as I have done many times, you cannot do that on this Honda GPS.

Raxxal

Does any body know how to enter the lat/long on a Honda Civic 2009 GPS? I read the entire manual and no clue how to enter the lat/long. Kind of odd because if you want to go to a place that you don't know the address but you can get the lat/long, let's say, from Google Earth as I have done many times, you cannot do that on this Honda GPS.

Raxxal

I have a Honda Fit with the same navi. From what I observed so far, the only way is to use the pan button to move to where you want to go then you will get an address that the navi will ask you if you want to navigate there. You can also request by voice your current position (not sure at this time if in this option you might be able to enter a cord)

Raxxal

I have a Honda Fit with the same navi. From what I observed so far, the only way is to use the pan button to move to where you want to go then you will get an address that the navi will ask you if you want to navigate there. You can also request by voice your current position (not sure at this time if in this option you might be able to enter a cord)

I have not tried that, I mean moving the pointer to where I want to go, and get the lat/long or address from there, I will try that later on today. Oh well. Othere than that, the GPS works very well, I love the re-routing capability, very quick, don't you agree? My Colorado is VERY lazy regarding that feature.

Raxxal