GCinOHIO GeoFest You Don't Want To Miss This Event!

Pinewood

GCinOHIO GeoFest

Our theme is UFO & Aliens

It's Official! Coming May 29 - 31, 2009 At the Miami County Fairgrounds Troy, Ohio 45373

The 2009 GCinOHIO GeoFest will be like no other Geocaching event you've ever experienced. Be ready to be beamed up!

Come check out the GCinOHIO GeoFest web site at http://www.gcinohiogeofest.org

Fun Events for GeoFest:

Meet & Greet, GeoCoin Swap, Flea market, Silent Auction, Activities for kids, Reviewer Panel-come meet some volunteer reviewers and ask questions "pending", Barbecue Chicken dinner, Geo Poker, Geo Corn Hole, Treasure Chest, Cache Hunt, Path Tag Swap, Best Decorated Campsite, Free Popcorn, Ammo Can Decorating Contest for kids

DJ or live band entertainment, More Activities Coming

Come join in, it's going to be an experience out of this world!

GCinOHIO website is http://gcinohio.org

Edited by Pinewood

"like no other Geocaching event you've ever experienced"

"WHat do you guys think about a Pirate theme? There is so much we can do with this one." ~ Pinewood post in GCinOHIO forums, Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:14 am

Sounds just like an event I've experienced actually. Right down to the name. Is your event mascot going to be a bird? Why not? I congratulate you on your ripoff artistry.

I would respectfully request that you actually stop copy and pasting the content I worked to create for MWGB's website. I cannot believe the audacity of this guy. You are actually harvesting the MWGB website page by page and tweaking it for your own use. How original. How generous of you to spend your time creating this "unique" event experience for your fellow cachers.

"like no other Geocaching event you've ever experienced"

"WHat do you guys think about a Pirate theme? There is so much we can do with this one." ~ Pinewood post in GCinOHIO forums, Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:14 am

Sounds just like an event I've experienced actually. Right down to the name. Is your event mascot going to be a bird? Why not? I congratulate you on your ripoff artistry.

Who thought up the this or were you copying also.

Use metal detectors to find hidden geocoins. I found this on the GeoWoodstock site.

Pinewood didn't go to the MWGB,(Pirate theme) he was throwing ideas around, just like everyone else was.

I don't think that you were the first to use a pirate theme any how.

As always, let's be sure to play nice. If you've got any problems that don't concern this forum or this site please take them to PM.

By the way, your event is the weekend after GeoWoodstock VII...hopefully that won't conflict with people's schedules.