Browser Back Button

WVRadar

Lately I've noticed that the back button on my browser is not working all the time. If I click on the "Go to last unread" in a Forum Topic, once I have read through them and try to return to the Forum Topics screen, I am instead directed to the same page I was on (last unread). To return to the Forum Topics screen I must click on the heading at the top of the screen.

Has the web site been changed to perform this way, or has a setting in my browser changed? I'm using Internet Explorer.

Lately I've noticed that the back button on my browser is not working all the time. If I click on the "Go to last unread" in a Forum Topic, once I have read through them and try to return to the Forum Topics screen, I am instead directed to the same page I was on (last unread). To return to the Forum Topics screen I must click on the heading at the top of the screen.

Has the web site been changed to perform this way, or has a setting in my browser changed? I'm using Internet Explorer.

It is likely you clicked on another link inside the thread. In which case, the back button behaved correctly. It took you to the previously clicked link, which was inside the same thread you were in.

It is likely you clicked on another link inside the thread. In which case, the back button behaved correctly. It took you to the previously clicked link, which was inside the same thread you were in.

No, that's not it. It's doing it again, and only happens when I click on the Go to last unread button. If I click on the topic title, the back button works correctly.