Membership Expiration Question

CM-14

Hello all, my premium membership will be expiring in a few days and I do not plan on renewing until I am back in a condition to continue caching again. Question: If I allow my membership to expire, will my bookmark lists and pocket queries and other premium features that require setup still be intact when I do renew my membership? Thanks for the help.

Hello all, my premium membership will be expiring in a few days and I do not plan on renewing until I am back in a condition to continue caching again. Question: If I allow my membership to expire, will my bookmark lists and pocket queries and other premium features that require setup still be intact when I do renew my membership? Thanks for the help.

Don't worry, all of your Premium-related information will be waiting for you when you return.

Don't worry, all of your Premium-related information will be waiting for you when you return.

Thanks!