Mt. Pleasant, MI caching partner

Matty_22

I'm a new student at CMU in Mt. Pleasant, MI. I don't know any cachers here and I'd like to find myself a partner to head out and cache with at least once or twice before the weather gets too cold. Anyone that is looking for a partner or teams looking for new members please let me know.

Thanks,

Matty_22

I'm a new student at CMU in Mt. Pleasant, MI. I don't know any cachers here and I'd like to find myself a partner to head out and cache with at least once or twice before the weather gets too cold. Anyone that is looking for a partner or teams looking for new members please let me know.

Thanks,

Matty_22

Check out the MiGO (Michigan Geocaching Org) website:

https://migo.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?p...;club_id=134481 you'll find a lot of people there!! I should add that, to view the forums, you'll need to become a member which is FREE!!

One cacher that comes to mind is Radman!! I think I even saw a thread in the MiGO forums where another Mt. Pleasant cacher was looking for someone to cache with?? I think Radman also answered that call! If you have any questions or want to chat, give me a yell my friend!!

WELCOME to CMU amd to Michigan!

Oh...and if you're free Nov 1st and want to join us for an event and a NEW NIGHT CACHE, check out this event page GC1GVKV!! We'd be more than happy to have you, my friend!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Thanks,

Matty_22

Check out the MiGO (Michigan Geocaching Org) website:

https://migo.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?p...;club_id=134481 you'll find a lot of people there!! I should add that, to view the forums, you'll need to become a member which is FREE!!

One cacher that comes to mind is Radman!! I think I even saw a thread in the MiGO forums where another Mt. Pleasant cacher was looking for someone to cache with?? I think Radman also answered that call! If you have any questions or want to chat, give me a yell my friend!!

WELCOME to CMU amd to Michigan!

Oh...and if you're free Nov 1st and want to join us for an event and a NEW NIGHT CACHE, check out this event page GC1GVKV!! We'd be more than happy to have you, my friend!!

Haha yeah that was my post too on the MiGO forums. I'm in the process of getting a hold of him. Thanks for the invite, I'll check it out!

Thanks,

Matty_22

check out deerfeild park its nice