Heat map part II

:huh:

Unfortunately a little out of date though - and when I went to update it it the other day, I couldn't remember my password (nor indeed my user ID!) for the site. :) Must try again soon...

Edited to add: Got it! (Previously you didn't have to register - so I never had a username or password...)

(image deleted to conserve bandwidth)

Edited by milvus-milvus

Beware - Scott the killjoy here! :) The heat maps are great - I've had one on my profile for a while now. BUT.... placing them here as well as your profile is going to be eating the bandwidth of the guy who hosts these images. If you've donated to him, then I guess feel free to paste away....

...here it goes - my spotty heat map!

Thanks Milvus-mulvus...if it works this time!

...and it didn't! :D

You dont seem to be inserting the image! Have you used the "insert image" button when replying on the forum? (the little box with the picture of a tree on it), a box will pop up asking you for the complete URL for the image

Copy and paste http://www.poieditor.com/geocache-heatmap/...ap_USERNAME.jpg into the box, changing USERNAME to your username on the POIEditor site.

Otherwise just copy and paste

{img]http://www.poieditor.com/geocache-heatmap/files/geocache_heatmap_USERNAME.jpg[/img} into a blank post on here (replace the start and finish curly brackets {}with square[] ones and again change USERNAME to your POIEditor username.

Edited by Team Clova