For Sale - Garmin GPSmap 60CSx Plus Extras

stevedet

I just Upgraded To an Oregan and and ready to sell my old setup. This setup is great for a beginner who wants to go paperless.

Included:

Garmin GPSmap 60CSx - Unit is a couple years old but in very good shape. Just a couple minor scuffs on it. I don't have the box or manuel but I know it can be downloaded if you need it. I do have the original Trip and Waypoint Manager SW that came with it though.

USB Cable for Connecting to your PC.

The North American Navigation Kit valued at $160 on GPS Now. This Comes with the city select SW Version 7 and I have the update disk to version 8. SW is a couple years old, but I haven't run into anything that isn't on it. Gives very good turn by turn directions when driving. Kit also comes with a mobile mount and vehicle power cable.

I also have a 64 MB micro card for storing the maps on that fits in the unit. That one holds all of Arizona for me. By now you can get a much bigger one if you want though.

I also have a Palm m130 PDA that has cachmate loaded and registered on it. It has a 1 GB SD card in it that will hold as big of a cache database as you could possably want. It comes with a cradle that connects to your PC via USB and an AC power cord. I don't have the SC for it, but I was able to get exactly the version I needed off the Palm website. Perfect for paperless caching.

I'm asking $300 OBO for the whole setup.

Let me know if you have any questions.

BTW, I take Paypal.

Edited by stevedet

I just Upgraded To an Oregan and and ready to sell my old setup. This setup is great for a beginner who wants to go paperless.

Included:

Garmin GPSmap 60CSx - Unit is a couple years old but in very good shape. Just a couple minor scuffs on it. I don't have the box or manuel but I know it can be downloaded if you need it. I do have the original Trip and Waypoint Manager SW that came with it though.

USB Cable for Connecting to your PC.

The North American Navigation Kit valued at $160 on GPS Now. This Comes with the city select SW Version 7 and I have the update disk to version 8. SW is a couple years old, but I haven't run into anything that isn't on it. Gives very good turn by turn directions when driving. Kit also comes with a mobile mount and vehicle power cable.

I also have a 64 MB micro card for storing the maps on that fits in the unit. That one holds all of Arizona for me. By now you can get a much bigger one if you want though.

I also have a Palm m130 PDA that has cachmate loaded and registered on it. It has a 1 GB SD card in it that will hold as big of a cache database as you could possably want. It comes with a cradle that connects to your PC via USB and an AC power cord. I don't have the SC for it, but I was able to get exactly the version I needed off the Palm website. Perfect for paperless caching.

I'm asking $300 OBO for the whole setup.

Let me know if you have any questions.

BTW, I take Paypal.

Is it still for sale and where abouts are you located?