Geo Caching birthday cake

halo_jmpr

Yesterday was my birthday. We just recently have got involved with Geo Caching and love it. So my wife had a Geo Caching themed birthday for me. I posted a picture of the cake in my photos. Everything except the box and the starfish are eatable. The cake is a tree stump with a knot hole in it.

Yesterday was my birthday. We just recently have got involved with Geo Caching and love it. So my wife had a Geo Caching themed birthday for me. I posted a picture of the cake in my photos. Everything except the box and the starfish are eatable. The cake is a tree stump with a knot hole in it.

OMG!!! That is freaking awesome!!!

I would make you birthday card, but gaging the reaction to my homemade FTF certificate, I better not.

I love to duck hunt,..is why im guessing she made the shell,..its not real. My wife made the cake.

I know the shell isn't real. I was just kidding about that. The cake is awesome! (I also just noticed the travel bug. Her attention to detail is just awesome!)

Heh. I should make my "signature item" a fired 12 ga shot-shell with my name on it. :rolleyes:

GREAT CAKE! That ROCKS!

WOW....

That is just amazing. Your wife should be in business with this, although I don't know how many caching themed cakes you would sell every week. :rolleyes:

I hope you are not on a diet that almost looks too good to eat.

Happy Birthday.

G

Awesome cake! Happy birthday, and my compliments to the chef!

OMG!!! That is freaking awesome!!!

I would make you birthday card, but gaging the reaction to my homemade FTF certificate, I better not.

I loved your FTF certificate :rolleyes:

Halo's wife: Wow, that is a great cake! I also make cakes for my kids' birthdays and they have already requested their next party to be a geo-event. I was just going to make a cake with the GS logo or in the shape of an ammo can, but wow, now I feel that wouldn't be good enough! I don't know that I could copy your awesome design or the attention to detail but I think I will try! GREAT JOB!! And a belated happy birthday to Halo.

Belated happy birthday, halo. And welcome to the community! We're all gonna email you our own birthdates and the location of the party.

The picture should be added to the front page collection on GC.com!
In order for photos to be added to the front banner rotation, they need to be part of a cache log.