Team Rod & Tod w/KAboom's SPOOKTABULOUS NIGHT

Rockin Roddy

Hey all you Michiganders, Indianians, Ohioans and anyone else who might want to join us, WE'RE THROWING A PARTY!!! Come on out and help us celebrate the opening of a new NIGHT CACHE in the Devil's Lake area, we DARE YOU!!!!

GC1GVKV is the event waypoints, Ramsdell Park is the location, 5pm until ??? is the time and because we wanna is the reason, bring the kiddies and some warm clothes...and your courage!! Night cache WILL NOT be activated until the event, a BRAND SPANKING NEW night cache for a big group FTF??? OH...and don't forget your FLASHLIGHTS!!!

Hot dogs and candy will be provided, please bring something if you can!! (more snacks or food, drinks, candy or prizes for the games) ALSO, PLEASE bring your own hot dog sticks as we will be cooking them over an open firepit!!

Hope to see you all there!!

Well, no secret that we can't make it, lol, BUT...

I wanted to share this with ya! A Swedish American couple who came to our event over the summer made it over a camp stove and it was DELISH!!

I think they called it something like Mountain Man... in any case, it was GOOD!!

Place half a gallon of milk in a pot and bring it to a boil (be careful, milk boils over EASY and burned milk STINKS)

Add between 1/2 cup and 1 cup or so of light brown sugar and return it to a boil to let it caramelize and melt in with the milk a bit.

Add about half a bottle of Captain Morgan's spiced rum... more or less, depending on taste. I used less when we introduced it to the in-laws and the bottle ended up on the table being added to their mugs as they drank it.

In-laws gave it an 8 on the scale of 1 - 10 of cool/cold weather/night time drinks!

You guys have a great time, bubba!

Naomi :rolleyes:

Well, no secret that we can't make it, lol, BUT...

I wanted to share this with ya! A Swedish American couple who came to our event over the summer made it over a camp stove and it was DELISH!!

I think they called it something like Mountain Man... in any case, it was GOOD!!

Place half a gallon of milk in a pot and bring it to a boil (be careful, milk boils over EASY and burned milk STINKS)

Add between 1/2 cup and 1 cup or so of light brown sugar and return it to a boil to let it caramelize and melt in with the milk a bit.

Add about half a bottle of Captain Morgan's spiced rum... more or less, depending on taste. I used less when we introduced it to the in-laws and the bottle ended up on the table being added to their mugs as they drank it.

In-laws gave it an 8 on the scale of 1 - 10 of cool/cold weather/night time drinks!

You guys have a great time, bubba!

Naomi :D

LOL, haven't had a sip since a certain someone and I "lived it up" at the MWGB! :D:D:D Spiced run isn't my cup-o-tea, but THANKS for the recipe! And WHAT??? Our event isn't compelling enough for you, Micke and the little loved ones to make the trip?? You don't know what you're missing, my friend!! :)

Sorry you can't make it Amber, we'd love to have you come out!! If you ever get the urge to find our night cache, give me a yell and we'll be happy to give you the guided tour!! Kaleb say's HELLO! Also, I love the avatar my friend, well done! If you have an extra coin to activate and set traveling, our Todie's Wild Ride is still open and awaiting participants!!!!