Be on the look out in a cache near YOU!

Mama Cache

any plans for a trip to Arizona while out West?

Sorry, just Park City and Salt Lake City this time...

Chip Noble

Team DeLorme

Salt Lake City for Geocoinfest? Also, will you have any more of the 3d spinner coins, they seem to be really, really popular! (maybe make a 2nd edition with a puzzle on it etc). That could be explained further on the delorme website.

Salt Lake City for Geocoinfest? Also, will you have any more of the 3d spinner coins, they seem to be really, really popular! (maybe make a 2nd edition with a puzzle on it etc). That could be explained further on the delorme website.

Salt Lake City for Outdoor Retailer and some geocaching on the side. Come by for a geocoin... I'll search my desk for one of the 3D coins, there might be one in hiding. It would also be a good chance to try out a PN-40 in the field... more info on this at the DeLorme blog when I get a chance!

Chip

DeLorme

I am thrilled to say that I picked up and Eartha last week 7/17/2009 out of Broken Arm Tree cache in Kenilworth, Utah. I had my eye on the Eartha once it was dropped there, and was just hoping and wishing that it would stay there for me to fetch it. My daughter and I drove from SC to NV to get her set up in her apartment to start her new job with the National Park Service. We spent a night in Flagstaff, Arizona and were to visit the Grand Canyon the next day. I had been talking about the Eartha the entire trip. Sweet daughter that she is, she agreed to take a HUGE detour and drive to Utah to possibly retrieve the Eartha. Y'all have to know that back in the Spring, I drove 2 days to Mississippi to find an Eartha, but it had already been taken when I got there. Laura told me that she knew she had better go with me for fear I would harm myself. We drove into quiet little Kenilworth at 9:50, quickly zeroed in on the cache.. and oh my! I was so afraid to look. In the dark, I felt in the cache container and came out with something heavy. It was the EARTHA! I danced and screamed and yelled! Laura tells me I talked about it in my sleep all night long. The coin is absolutely beautiful. Everyone I have shown it to, whether cachers or not, are very impressed with its beauty, weight and the fact that it spins. Thank you Delorme for making my dreams come true.

PS... Kenilworth is hard to get to. It was quite a trip up windy Highway 9 through mountain passes, coal fields and little towns. It will be a memory of a lifetime for sure.

I am thrilled to say that I picked up and Eartha last week 7/17/2009 out of Broken Arm Tree cache in Kenilworth, Utah. I had my eye on the Eartha once it was dropped there, and was just hoping and wishing that it would stay there for me to fetch it. My daughter and I drove from SC to NV to get her set up in her apartment to start her new job with the National Park Service. We spent a night in Flagstaff, Arizona and were to visit the Grand Canyon the next day. I had been talking about the Eartha the entire trip. Sweet daughter that she is, she agreed to take a HUGE detour and drive to Utah to possibly retrieve the Eartha. Y'all have to know that back in the Spring, I drove 2 days to Mississippi to find an Eartha, but it had already been taken when I got there. Laura told me that she knew she had better go with me for fear I would harm myself. We drove into quiet little Kenilworth at 9:50, quickly zeroed in on the cache.. and oh my! I was so afraid to look. In the dark, I felt in the cache container and came out with something heavy. It was the EARTHA! I danced and screamed and yelled! Laura tells me I talked about it in my sleep all night long. The coin is absolutely beautiful. Everyone I have shown it to, whether cachers or not, are very impressed with its beauty, weight and the fact that it spins. Thank you Delorme for making my dreams come true.

PS... Kenilworth is hard to get to. It was quite a trip up windy Highway 9 through mountain passes, coal fields and little towns. It will be a memory of a lifetime for sure.

Congrats on your wonderful find. Don't forget - email Team DeLorme and they are now allowing you to adopt this beautiful coins. Ah - and yes, a dream come true for sure. To find one in a cache - a moment to take your breath away! Sounds like you have one very awesome daughter!