Honu Geocoin

Wandering Vikings

Just got these beauties in.

I am running three charity auctions Fri, Sat, Sun to benefit seaturtles.org (a copper, a gold and a black nickel), got permission from the OP to post the charities here. I am also adding a special prize to the highest bidder of all three auctions. :) Shipping is also free.

Copper HONU turtle auction

This closes tonight. Winner gets a Sea Turtle coffee table book too. :grin:

my satin nickel came today and WOW, it is simply the best metal choice out there. wearing this is certainly an option!

lara

So glad you liked it! We tried to find a finish that most closely resembled the chalky white color of the petroglyphs, and I think the satin really captured that!

How were these available :D ?

my satin nickel came today and WOW, it is simply the best metal choice out there. wearing this is certainly an option!

lara

So glad you liked it! We tried to find a finish that most closely resembled the chalky white color of the petroglyphs, and I think the satin really captured that!

How were these available :blink: ?

Pretty much only trades so far!

Eventually a few may turn up on Ebay, but right now we are trying to get some of the coins off of our trade list and into our collections! :D

(psssstt- got any extra Tranquility's lying about? :ph34r: )

Pretty much only trades so far!

Eventually a few may turn up on Ebay, but right now we are trying to get some of the coins off of our trade list and into our collections! :D

(psssstt- got any extra Tranquility's lying about? :ph34r: )

I wasn't one of those who got them the first time they were out, Sorry.

P.S. where IS your seeking list :blink: ?

Edited by fairyhoney

I am running three charity auctions Fri, Sat, Sun to benefit seaturtles.org (a copper, a gold and a black nickel), got permission from the OP to post the charities here. I am also adding a special prize to the highest bidder of all three auctions. :) Shipping is also free.

This closes tonight. Winner gets a Sea Turtle coffee table book too. :cute:

I won the Gold one, which arrived today and is lovely, thank you. Do I qualify for the book as well?

This closes tonight. Winner gets a Sea Turtle coffee table book too. :cute:

I won the Gold one, which arrived today and is lovely, thank you. Do I qualify for the book as well?

That was something Avroair was offering personally in his charity auction- you may want to shoot him a PM about it. I don't know if he was following this thread other than to announce his charity auction (with our ok!).

I am running three charity auctions Fri, Sat, Sun to benefit seaturtles.org (a copper, a gold and a black nickel), got permission from the OP to post the charities here. I am also adding a special prize to the highest bidder of all three auctions. :laughing: Shipping is also free.

This closes tonight. Winner gets a Sea Turtle coffee table book too. :anibad:

That was something Avroair was offering personally in his charity auction- you may want to shoot him a PM about it. I don't know if he was following this thread other than to announce his charity auction (with our ok!).

Well this was the only place he referenced the books - there was no mention of it on the actual auctions which is why I came here seeking clarification - on reading the post I'm still not sure - I'll shoot him an email.

Jeez, you guys are such teases! ; )

Are you sweet talkin' us Jackalgirl? :laughing:

No -- you really are teases! ; )

Looking forward to the sale, though. I'm finding that I really like the antique finishes; they bring out a coin's detail so well. So this should be a pretty neat "look" for the Honu coins.

Ooh! Sweet! Friday what time?

CF30

9:00 am MST... But those on our newsletter list will get to purchase their Honu's a day earlier! We are opening 1/2 of the coins tomorrow for them!

Oh goody! I have to be at work Friday at 8:00 am central and thus would miss out otherwise. :)

CF30

As of 9:25 there are 3 gold Honu's left....

Based on the response we will be looking at reminting this coin!

I hope so, we're playing in the road and haven't been able to match our time with yours.

We have already placed and order for 50 more and will open up the sale on a weekend day to give more people a chance at them. Also planning to open up sales a day earlier for newsletter subscribers again!

:laughing:

(eta- MST is one hour later than PST and two hours earlier than East Coast, so if youre in OR and its 8 for you its 9 for me)

Edited by Sofi and Holmbiorn