Honu Geocoin

Wandering Vikings

Pre-sales are now open on our next coin, The Honu Geocoin. Inspired by the petroglyphs found all over the Hawiian Islands (as well as Howard's wedding ring!) This coin is 2"x1.95", 3D on the front with some really cool detail and flat on the bottom. The Honu will be offered in polished gold, silver and copper with a black nickel LE. As always the coins are trackable on Geocaching.com with a unique icon.

To purchase, or for more information please click here.

Thanks!

:P

comphonusm.jpg

Why do the best finishes have to be part of a set? Ugh.. If anyone who gets a set wants to trade away the BN finish please let me know. Right now the funds won't allow me to get a full set. :)

Once the coins are actually *in-hand* (around the 27th of this month) we will look at trades. But at this rate I don't think there will be any LE left!

Just a quick update-

Spoke to my rep at the mint last night who advised that the coins were being packaged and should ship tonight (Friday morning their time). So it looks like (barring any customs hold-ups) we should have these in-hand Monday morning!

:grin:

Thanks, can't wait to see em.

I'm glad I scrounged up the $$$ for this set of coins! That are all gorgeous!

I'm still interested in trading for the AE Satin Nickel tho. Are any still available?

CF30

satin nickel sounds fabu! i didn't see those listed anywhere. i would love to trade for one of those also. i do have a couple of traders left.

rsg

I'm glad I scrounged up the $$$ for this set of coins! That are all gorgeous!

I'm still interested in trading for the AE Satin Nickel tho. Are any still available?

CF30

satin nickel sounds fabu! i didn't see those listed anywhere. i would love to trade for one of those also. i do have a couple of traders left.

rsg

We always welcome trades!

Responded to both posts off forum, Thanks!