COINTEST: Doggone right!

Tristin GeoK9

1. I have learned alot of commands in my obedience classes, name 3 commands that I am very good at (they can be any 3 that I have learned and excel at).

a.____heel ________

b._____down_______

c._____stay_______

2. There is 1 command that I do not like and I will only do it if my mom uses a treat. What command is that?

a._______ shake_______

3. In my advanced obedience class, I am now starting to work on commands that my mom is suppose to let go of my leash but she stays close. During a double command (requires the use of 2 commands), our owners had to clap their hands to see if we would break our concentration. I got very excited and broke the command and my mom had to keep correcting me. What was the double command?

a. __________down___/______stay______

4. My mom taught me a simple trick that I am pretty good at but still working to improve on. It requires the use of a double command. What is the trick (double command, something very close or the right idea will count as the right answer).

a. ___sit____/____shake with both paws one at time______

5. In preperation for Agility classes, my mom is working with me on some new devices/course obstacles. Name 1 of 2 were are starting to work on.

a.____balance beam_______

1. I have learned alot of commands in my obedience classes, name 3 commands that I am very good at (they can be any 3 that I have learned and excel at).

a.____heel ________

b._____down_______

c._____stay_______

2. There is 1 command that I do not like and I will only do it if my mom uses a treat. What command is that?

a._______ shake_______

3. In my advanced obedience class, I am now starting to work on commands that my mom is suppose to let go of my leash but she stays close. During a double command (requires the use of 2 commands), our owners had to clap their hands to see if we would break our concentration. I got very excited and broke the command and my mom had to keep correcting me. What was the double command?

a. __________down___/______stay______

4. My mom taught me a simple trick that I am pretty good at but still working to improve on. It requires the use of a double command. What is the trick (double command, something very close or the right idea will count as the right answer).

a. ___sit____/____give treat and make him wait until you say it is "okay"_and he can have it now_____

5. In preperation for Agility classes, my mom is working with me on some new devices/course obstacles. Name 1 of 2 were are starting to work on.

a.____balance beam_______

Congrads, Surteb, Congrads, Looks like I was short on my responce, Thanks Stephanie. Trained my german shepard this when I was younger, he was a quick learner on shacking with both paws. His name was Hutch and he was a great dog until a UPS driver ran over him in our yard when he was pulling in like a bad out of hell and also backed up over him and he said he didnt feel a thing, needless to say this man lost his job, because we turned him in. We lost our pal. Sure miss him and will never be forgotten.

Barry of sweetlife

Edited by sweetlife

Congrads, Surteb, Congrads, Looks like I was short on my responce, Thanks Stephanie. Trained my german shepard this when I was younger, he was a quick learner on shacking with both paws. His name was Hutch and he was a great dog until a UPS driver ran over him in our yard when he was pulling in like a bad out of hell and also backed up over him and he said he didnt feel a thing, needless to say this man lost his job, because we turned him in. We lost our pal. Sure miss him and will never be forgotten.

Barry of sweetlife

I am SO Sorry about the lost of your beloved :P .

Hello to all!!

Congrats to the winner!!! :laughing:

Hey Tristin!!! how are you? :laughing:

I have a special comand for you my friend!!! don't chace Cats!! :laughing: I am kiding!!!! :laughing:

Oh boy! what kind of a Cat Am I? I like dogs!!! :P

Kiding!!! Of course I like all animals, and both dogs & cats!!! :laughing:

Give my regards to your mom!!! :D

Can I ask something??? In the photo, there are 2 coins right? The turtule is a micro, or the other coin is huge??? :D

Hello to all!!

Congrats to the winner!!! :laughing:

Hey Tristin!!! how are you? :laughing:

I have a special comand for you my friend!!! don't chace Cats!! :laughing: I am kiding!!!! :laughing:

Oh boy! what kind of a Cat Am I? I like dogs!!! :P

Kiding!!! Of course I like all animals, and both dogs & cats!!! :anicute:

Give my regards to your mom!!! :D

Can I ask something??? In the photo, there are 2 coins right? The turtule is a micro, or the other coin is huge??? :D

I think the Turtle is a pin :laughing: the other looks to be her new coin.