COINTEST: Doggone right!

Tristin GeoK9

Those going to Geocoinfest can not participate in this cointest :P

1. 1 guess every 30 minutes.

2. Do not edit posts (or that post is disqualified).

3. I have final say on winner (no whining, whimpering, begging, biting or growling).

First poster to get all questions correct wins. Hints will be given as needed. You are playing for what is in the picture at the bottom. 1 of 75 made (nontrackable) and 1 GCF ET pin.

My mom has me enrolled in Advanced Obedience classes and soon I will start Agility class. I am 1 years old and I have been through Beginners Obedience when I was 4 months old. I'm pretty smart and do pretty good in class plus I'm the cutest dog there :D Answer these questions to win a prize.

1. I have learned alot of commands in my obedience classes, name 3 commands that I am very good at (they can be any 3 that I have learned and excel at).

a.____________

b.____________

c.____________

2. There is 1 command that I do not like and I will only do it if my mom uses a treat. What command is that?

a.______________

3. In my advanced obedience class, I am now starting to work on commands that my mom is suppose to let go of my leash but she stays close. During a double command (requires the use of 2 commands), our owners had to clap their hands to see if we would break our concentration. I got very excited and broke the command and my mom had to keep correcting me. What was the double command?

a. _____________/____________

4. My mom taught me a simple trick that I am pretty good at but still working to improve on. It requires the use of a double command. What is the trick (double command, something very close or the right idea will count as the right answer).

a. _______/__________

5. In preperation for Agility classes, my mom is working with me on some new devices/course obstacles. Name 1 of 2 were are starting to work on.

a.___________

TristinGeoK92.jpg

GCFTristincointest.jpg

1. I have learned alot of commands in my obedience classes, name 3 commands that I am very good at (they can be any 3 that I have learned and excel at).

a.__sit__________

b.__down__________

c.__come__________

2. There is 1 command that I do not like and I will only do it if my mom uses a treat. What command is that?

a.__stay____________

3. In my advanced obedience class, I am now starting to work on commands that my mom is suppose to let go of my leash but she stays close. During a double command (requires the use of 2 commands), our owners had to clap their hands to see if we would break our concentration. I got very excited and broke the command and my mom had to keep correcting me. What was the double command?

a. ___get__________/____in________

4. My mom taught me a simple trick that I am pretty good at but still working to improve on. It requires the use of a double command. What is the trick (double command, something very close or the right idea will count as the right answer).

a. _Roll______/____over______

5. In preperation for Agility classes, my mom is working with me on some new devices/course obstacles. Name 1 of 2 were are starting to work on.

a.___Clicker________

a._______SIT_____

b._______DOWN_____

c.________HEEL____

a._______STAY_______

a. _______DOWN______/________STAY____

a. ___SIT____/_____HIGH 5_____

a._____TUNNEL______

Thanks for the cointest! :P

a.______sit______

b.___down_________

c.____wait________

a._____come_________

a. ______down_______/_____stay_______

a. ___give____/___paw_______

a.___tunnel________

a.__sit__________

b.__down__________

c.__come__________

a.____stay__________

a. ____down_________/___stay_________

a. ___down____/___roll over_______

a.__unnel_________

a.__sit__________

b.__come__________

c.__stay__________

a.__heel____________

a. ___sit__________/__stay__________

a. _down______/_roll over_________

a.__jump bars_________

a.__heel__________

b.______Sit______

c.________come____

a.___Down___________

a. ___sit__________/___stay_________

a. ___down____/___roll over_______

a.___balance beam________

a.______sit ______

b.______down______

c._____stay/wait_______

a.________speak______

a. ________Down________Stay_________

a. ___give _paw_______

a._______clicker____

1) Sit - Down - Come

2) Stay

3) Sit - down

4) Sit - give paw

5) Oh! i do not know how to say that! Well...they put flags or corines (like the ones in the roads when they are working...), and the dof has to make zig zag and stay close to you while you are walking! you are walking near the corines or flags, and I have to say that they are close together! you (The dog) must not make a mistake and a flag or a corine fell! But is that agility test??? :P

a.sit

b.fetch

c.lie down

There is 1 command that I do not like and I will only do it if my mom uses a treat. What command is that?

a.give a kiss

a. sit/stay

a. lie down/roll over

a.weave poles

a.__sit__________

b.__down__________

c.__come__________

a.__stay____________

a. ___stay__________/____get in________

a. ___sit____/__shake hands________

a.___Clicker________

a.__heel__________

b.__come__________

c.__sit__________

a.____down__________

a. ____sit_________/______stay______

a. ____down___/______play dead____

a._____clicker______

You have a cutie there and Agility is great fun! Thanks for the cointest!

a. Sit

b. Heel

c. Down

a. Stay

a. Down / Stay

a. chase/tail

a. Pole weaving

a.____shake________

b.____stay________

c.______come______

a._____sit_________

a. ______down_______/_____roll over_______

a. ___sit____/_____beg_____

a.____hurdle_______

a.sit

b.fetch

c.lie down

There is 1 command that I do not like and I will only do it if my mom uses a treat. What command is that?

a.give a kiss

a. stay/down

a. lie down/roll over

a.teeter totter

a._no___________

b._down___________

c._come__________

a.___stay___________

a. _down____________/___stay_________

a. _lie down______/_roll over_________

a._jump bars__________

a.____Sit________

b.____Speak________

c.____Shake________

a.______Roll Over________

a. ____Down___/__Stay___

a. __Sit up___/___Dance____

a.____Jump bars__

a.____Come________

b.____Heel________

c.____Down________

a.______Stand________

a. ____Down___/__Stay___

a. __Sit___/___Beg (high "10")____

a.____Teeter Totter__

a.sit

b.heel

c.come

a.shake

a. stay/down

a. lie down/roll over

a.teeter totter

a.____sit________

b.___lie down_________

c.____speak________

a._____roll over_________

a. ____sit_________/_____stay_______

a. __wait_____/___fetch_______

a.__jump_________

a._sit___________

b._heel___________

c._come__________

a.___down___________

a. _lie down______/_roll over_________

5. In preparation for Agility classes, my mom is working with me on some new devices/course obstacles. Name 1 of 2 were are starting to work on.

a._teeter totter__________

a._sit___________

b._heel___________

c._come

a.___NO

a. ____down_________/____Stay

a._give _paw

5. In preparation for Agility classes, my mom is working with me on some new devices/course obstacles. Name 1 of 2 were are starting to work on.

a.____sit ________

b._____down_______

c._____stay_______

a._______ stay_______

a. __________sit___/______stay______

a. ___down____/____roll over______

a.____balance beam_______

a.____heel ________

b._____down_______

c._____stay_______

a._______ shake_______

a. __________down___/______stay______

a. ___sit____/____shake______

a.____balance beam_______

a._sit___________

b._heel___________

c._come__________

a.___down___________

a. _roll over______/_play dead_________

a.sit

b.heel

c.come

a.shake

a. sit down

a. lie down/roll over

a.teeter totter