search results corrupted?

trainlove

OK, well the great and powerful forum servers swallowed up this initial post completely.

Here it is in it's entirety.

What's wrong with this picture?

34a63f42-13de-4294-a719-d89a6476ab58.jpg

By doing a 'view source' I can see what event this actually is, but is your html generator broken?

I have not yet looked inside to see "what's wrong" but it's not computer related, I saw this 3 days ago in Canada on a computer using Firefox, and yesterday in Maine on a computer using Opera, and today in Massachusetts on a computer using Internet Explorer.

I've seen that happen before as well. Reloading the search usually fixes the problem.

But as I've said, I've checked that search result on at least 3 different computers, using 3 different web browsers, in 2 different countries, and 2 different states. I'd say that's quite a bit of 'reloading'.

P.S. I never bookmark anything so every time I go to any page it's loaded anew.

I've seen that happen before as well. Reloading the search usually fixes the problem.

But as I've said, I've checked that search result on at least 3 different computers, using 3 different web browsers, in 2 different countries, and 2 different states. I'd say that's quite a bit of 'reloading'.

P.S. I never bookmark anything so every time I go to any page it's loaded anew.

That's one of the SUPER-PREMIUM members only caches. You're not allowed to see it. <_<

Happened again on the first page of caches in Massachusetts, or searching for Events near a zip code.

Appears to happen if one is logged in or not logged in (slightly differently), but perhaps only using Internet Explorer 7. FireFox seems to be fine. Is it somehow related to there being dozens of geocoins located in the event? Does this happen for other cache types? There it might be difficult to figure out which cache is missing, but at least for the 2 events that this hjas been seen on I was able to know what event it was. Others may not be so lucky, there should be more people logging the event, but perhaps they can't get to it and don't have their weekly email or otherwise know the GCnumber of the event, or figure on going to the profil eof the event planner... (Nope, in his profile it appears messed up)

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC1HCT3

Edited by trainlove