Sneak Peek: Witch Parking

tadpole379

<_< Witch Parking :D

Seems that this year's Halloween coins are starting to be revealed, so here is one more!

The Witch Parking is trackable on gc.com, has a custom icon (the witch), and it GLOWS!

The thread will be updated once there is more info on the sale date, prices, and actual coin pics!

Fluttershy came up with the idea for this coin, and I did the artwork for it, so we will each have our own versions as well! I will be trading, but I can't speak for Fluttershy. :D

hwsartworkwitch-1.jpg

I love it.... but I doubt I will be able to get it in time for Halloween.... have to add on at least 2 weeks mailing time.

Oh well, maybe for next year, but then it won't be quite so novel.

Your comment about delivery time for holiday coins is one for folks to note. There has been more than one holiday coin this year, which even in the US barely squeeked to be delivered by the holiday for which it was intended. You are right, of course, one could hold it over for the next year's holiday but not as nice.

I, personally, like to give holiday coins as gifts. To do so, requires delivery of the coin and within time so the gifter has enough time to give (and perhaps ship) the coin. It would be super if coin companies could try to move their delivery up a bit to allow buyers a bit more time.

Oh - and to rush the holidays is not my intent but getting a coin in the mail is a bit different than rushing to the local store to purchase a gift.

Hope this helps those planning holiday coins for 2009. Always the perfect size and color for a gift ~ a Geocoin! :rolleyes:

Got one lol.......forgot all my log in details for the site but I got there in the end!!!!!!

I actually ended up getting two of the black nickel because I like the back as much as the front, (or vice versa) and wanted to display both sides of it. For somebody who wasn't supposed to be spending on coins this month, I'm doing well LOL. I'll just have to hide them from the other half when they arrive! :ninja::(

Can't wait for these to get here!! :ninja:

Edited by Geo-Gophers

I love it.... but I doubt I will be able to get it in time for Halloween.... have to add on at least 2 weeks mailing time.

Oh well, maybe for next year, but then it won't be quite so novel.

These are well into production and we expect them late next week.

Fantastic - I'll pop a note in my diary to check back!

Got the order in,

but at the exchange rate of 58cents!!!! wow. Most expensive exchange rate I've had for yonks!

Looks like I'm going ot have to be content with my collection for a while.

Thanks - love these.

Would love to have a sign to match sometime.

Unfortunately I doubt these will arrive in time for Halloween now. (mailing from US can take from 7 days to 4 weeks!)

Well done on a great coin.

WHAAAAAT? Have I missed these? Do I continually live in a fog? I love these! The email I got said these would be in on Friday and ship out on Monday. Isn't it Thursday today? And yet, these are all sold out! Did I miss something?. . .Well, I guess I did! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Quickly looking over the forums, I noticed an update-dang it, I just can't keep up with these things, lately!

Did you happen to notice my avatar? Now, you know the reason! :o

Edited by Degai