MISSION: Santa's Mission

Butterfly_lady

Updated list - those outstanding missions as at 30 January....

(for incoming missions )

avroair

Bambography - hopes raised then dashed.

Chananda - small replacement item received

Dolfy

GBOTS - Koh koh

Lorca.nl

prettierhalf

Radio Nut50 - may have gone surface mail, allowing 3 months for this one.

Tristin GeoK9

Western Mass Clan - Big Brother (hasn't checked in & not responded, so may have received)

wutzebear (hasn't checked in & not responded, so may have received)

It's now two months since most parcels were mailed.

Lorca.nl received her's see post #1261

Updated list - those outstanding missions as at 30 January....

(for incoming missions )

avroair

Bambography - hopes raised then dashed.

Chananda - small replacement item received

Dolfy

GBOTS - Koh koh

Lorca.nl

prettierhalf

Radio Nut50 - may have gone surface mail, allowing 3 months for this one.

Tristin GeoK9

Western Mass Clan - Big Brother (hasn't checked in & not responded, so may have received)

wutzebear (hasn't checked in & not responded, so may have received)

It's now two months since most parcels were mailed.

Lorca.nl received her's see post #1261

Update - I should not do updates after a big family gathering......

Just popping back on here to give a huge public THANK YOU to The Eclectic Penguin!

Today I received a special Gold version of the new The Eclectic Penguin geocoin as a 'supplement' to my (currently) missing mission.

This is huge generosity which was not necessary! That said, it is great to know that people are willing do nice things and show generosity to others that they have never met!

:) Thank you, Eclectic Penguin, Thank you!!! :D

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We kept the faith and tonight when we got home, a package was waiting for us in the main foyer - our long lost Santa Mission!!! This was posted on 08/11/08 - nearly 3 months to arrive!

2n17up4.jpg

2mra79i.jpg

6tlmaa.jpg

There were loads of things wrapped up in tissue, and 3 little boxes, 2 of which contained coins. We also got, candy canes, some weird rubber bands in the shape of people, a little pillow with 'Canada' on it, a calendar with canadian lighthouses, some christmassy stickers, a notepad with pen, lobster soap (we think?), a pewter ornament for the tree, a fairy ornament for the tree, a Canada snap hook w/compass, and our favourite thing (besides the coins of course) - a nodding lobster!!!

All in all, this was worth the wait! Thanks Erica & Jeremy! :bad:

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We kept the faith and tonight when we got home, a package was waiting for us in the main foyer - our long lost Santa Mission!!! This was posted on 08/11/08 - nearly 3 months to arrive!

There were loads of things wrapped up in tissue, and 3 little boxes, 2 of which contained coins. We also got, candy canes, some weird rubber bands in the shape of people, a little pillow with 'Canada' on it, a calendar with canadian lighthouses, some christmassy stickers, a notepad with pen, lobster soap (we think?), a pewter ornament for the tree, a fairy ornament for the tree, a Canada snap hook w/compass, and our favourite thing (besides the coins of course) - a nodding lobster!!!

All in all, this was worth the wait! Thanks Erica & Jeremy! :lol:

WHOHOO!! I was hoping that it would arrive eventually! I had so much fun putting it together - I'm glad you like it :bad:

:D:santa:;):santa:;):santa::D:santa::)

ANOTHER ONE

RadioNut50 long lost mission arrived in New Zealand today.

Photos not yet ready for upload. But I know he is chuffed.

A lovely Santa mug, incense cones, Christmas candles, German cookies, a wonderful wooden Christmas toy / ornament, a cherub in a cherub gift bag and....

A Geocaching in Germany geocoin!!

Both =wyvern= and RadioNut50 have had difficulty logging into the forums....

silly little messages .......

You must already have registered for an account before you can log in.

If you do not have an account, you may register by clicking the 'register' link near the top of the screen

Both have accounts, both get sent away by unfriendly little bumps when trying to log in, etc.

and both have had NO luck with the so called help.......

The help file generates an email to "noreply @......."

Guess the PTB do not want to help....

I'll post photos for them both, if they email them to me.

MS. CLAUSE CAME TODAY :( , MS. CLAUSE CAME TODAY ;) , MS CLAUSE CAME TODAY :D ......OOH I knew if I didnt stop BELIEVING my mission would still show up on my doorstep. RSG, you outdid yourself. There was so much nice stuff you sent me and love all the coins, the White Chocolate Blueberry which I have been holding out to try until I took a picture. Can't wait to try it.You have really spoiled me. She also sent me a bunch of the siganture items that I can release into caches, here in Wisconsin. Thank You for everything, you sure made my weekend X-tra special.

HUGS My Friend,

Valarie

69b5b6be-2706-45ea-94f1-3f21b53e377c.jpg.....

And I do believe I see two precious tranquiliities - almost worth their weight in gold!!

indeed! two purple hazes, one gold and one nickel.

lara