MISSION: Santa's Mission

Butterfly_lady

Updated list - those outstanding missions as at 9 January....

(for incoming missions - edit)

avroair

Bambography

Chananda

Cheesy Pig

Dolfy

DresselDragons - Brenda Dressel (age 13)

Eclectic Penguin

Fairy Honey

GBOTS - Koh koh

Lorca.nl

prettierhalf

Radio Nut50

sweetlife V

Tristin GeoK9

Western Mass Clan - Big Brother

wutzebear

Looks like we have mission failure....

on 7.5 percents of missions.

Edited by Butterfly_lady

avroair

Bambography

Chananda

Cheesy Pig

Dolfy

Eclectic Penguin

Fairy Honey

GBOTS - Koh koh

Lorca.nl

prettierhalf

Radio Nut50

sweetlife V

Tristin GeoK9

wutzebear

But I sent ALL my missions out. :ph34r::lol:

Oh, I SEE . . . I got a mission about 2 days ago from GERMANY?

OH, YES, I got a coin that I have been trying to get off E-bay - - - RAITH GRAS - - -

The coolest candle wind thingy go round. I have ALWAYS admired these. They are made out of wood and the heat from the candles make it go around like a windmill of sorts.

AND, of course Sweets!

THANK YOU ! ! ! German mystery person I LOVE it ALL l:D (and no, I Never thought the cake was "OLD")

Hugs,

Fairyhoney

avroair

Bambography

Chananda

Cheesy Pig

Dolfy

Eclectic Penguin

Fairy Honey

GBOTS - Koh koh

Lorca.nl

prettierhalf

Radio Nut50

sweetlife V

Tristin GeoK9

wutzebear

avroair

Bambography

Chananda

Cheesy Pig

Dolfy

Eclectic Penguin

Fairy Honey

GBOTS - Koh koh

Lorca.nl

prettierhalf

Radio Nut50

sweetlife V

Tristin GeoK9

wutzebear

Ok my question is do we resend out a package or not? My mission person never got theirs and I feel horrible about it and want to send another package however I wouldnt be able to get something together that was as nice as the previous package for a couple of weeks. So what is the procedure? I havent email my person yet cause I was clinging on to hope that the package would still show up, whould I reveal myself and apologize or what? :ph34r:

Ok my question is do we resend out a package or not? My mission person never got theirs and I feel horrible about it and want to send another package however I wouldnt be able to get something together that was as nice as the previous package for a couple of weeks. So what is the procedure? I havent email my person yet cause I was clinging on to hope that the package would still show up, whould I reveal myself and apologize or what? :rolleyes:

At this stage NO.

Something is being sorted out closer to home...

and I'll let you know if I cannot sort it.... and need help.

Thanks for your concern.

Now this is us - sorry Bambography's home for Christmas!!

:blink::blink::D

Thank you very much to our Secret Santa, I wish we could have thanked them directly, but the parcel came from 'The North Pole - Alaska' ( <_< although the postmark said Abbotstown, PA)

So whoever you are

:D:) THANK YOU B):P

We found a lovely Christmas Stocking inside the box and waited until to look inside.

It's a lovely coin for a good cause, thank you, and also for the dog & cat magnets. which included both Cassie & Misty, our cat, in the mission.

Thanks again and also to Butterfly Lady for organising everything.

I have to admit....

I'm having a spot of trouble....

I can't place this profile against the mission database.

Have you changed user name?

I did have Bambography down for an adult mission, but I just can't find Cassie's Crusaders in the list.

What am I missing??

:rolleyes:

Cassie's Crusaders are my parents who entered separately in post #170

You've probably already ticked them off as it was recieved a while back and only opened at Xmas.

You emailed them a name which they recieved: Post #297.

Misson complete posting in post #802

I can't remember who they said they were sending too, but i'll give Mum a call and get her to PM you with more info.

For the record, still nothing arrived here.

oh fairyhoney ... We are so happy that you received our mission. I was afraid that the package got lost.

hope you have fun with the christmas pyramide on christmas 2009 :ninja:

Greetings from Germany,

Martina & Guido

(DreamteamOS)

Oh, I SEE . . . I got a mission about 2 days ago from GERMANY?

OH, YES, I got a coin that I have been trying to get off E-bay - - - RAITH GRAS - - -

The coolest candle wind thingy go round. I have ALWAYS admired these. They are made out of wood and the heat from the candles make it go around like a windmill of sorts.

AND, of course Sweets!

THANK YOU ! ! ! German mystery person I LOVE it ALL l:D (and no, I Never thought the cake was "OLD")

Hugs,

Fairyhoney

Just a update: it is Jan 5 and valarie still had not received her Santa Mission yet :laughing:

Brenda also still has not received hers.

Me neither

We're still missing one too. Mrs. Cheesy Pig, yours was definitely mailed on 11/11/08 along with 2 others which have been received (avroair and Mrs O'Dell).

Chananda - I'm missing quite a few packages that were sent around the same time. I would love to know what has happened - but whatever it is, it's quite disappointing for everyone concerned. But thankyou for sending a package, even though it didn't reach me :laughing:

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what has happened??? My package arrived!!!!! Postmarked 11/11/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The box is almost destroyed, but the contents are intact! I will post photos soon!

THANKYOU CHANANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I am very pleased to announce that Brenda received her mission today...a very nice Germany geocoin and a box of goodies (we'll have to hide the Ritter chocolates from dad). Everything arrived in great shape, except for the cookies...but I don't think that will stop Brenda from eating them. We'll try out the incense...she got a 5-headed dragon burner (not really to burn the stuff, but because it looked cool). I promised her that I would pick up some incense to "see" it...the smoke comes out of the dragons' mouths. Now I do not need to buy any :laughing:. I'll post pictures after we try it out. THANKS!

I am very pleased to announce that Brenda received her mission today...a very nice Germany geocoin and a box of goodies (we'll have to hide the Ritter chocolates from dad). Everything arrived in great shape, except for the cookies...but I don't think that will stop Brenda from eating them. We'll try out the incense...she got a 5-headed dragon burner (not really to burn the stuff, but because it looked cool). I promised her that I would pick up some incense to "see" it...the smoke comes out of the dragons' mouths. Now I do not need to buy any :laughing:. I'll post pictures after we try it out. THANKS!

YABBA DABBA DOO :laughing::wub::wub::o:o:o:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

avroair

Bambography

Chananda

Cheesy Pig

Dolfy

Dressel Dragon - B

Eclectic Penguin

Fairy Honey

GBOTS - Koh koh

Lorca.nl

prettierhalf

Radio Nut50

sweetlife V

Tristin GeoK9

wutzebear

Update - 13 January.

There are some on the list, that I feel may just not have checked into the mission forum.

Edited by Butterfly_lady

As I said previously...my Santa Mission was sent nice and early by Chananda, but took over 2 months to get here!!! But it was well worth the wait...have a look at what I got!!

47c1f966-6165-435f-97a9-ade55c89cb9a.jpg

I took photos as I opened, and my 8 year old son was getting so impatient with me! He immediately dived into the chocolate and pinched a Kitkat, but apart from that, everything else is there.

Everything was so well packaged, and beautifully wrapped!!! I am thrilled to bits with everything! I just gave away my British GeoGuitar (reluctantly) to a Geocaching friend who really wanted it, and have received an even better one! It has glitter! :o:o:o I adore the Best of British coin - it's special! And the Blackpool Tower is great too!

I am a chocoholic, and love shortbread with a passion :) The pen and pin are marvellous too!! The homemade card is going straight into my keeper box :laughing: My son wants the pin...but he'll have to fight me for it :laughing:

I can see why you were so disappointed it hadn't arrived! You put so much effort into it!

HUGE thankyou's to Chananda - I adore my mission :wub: :wub:

I'm so sorry :laughing: , I thought I had posted...Koh Koh did receive her mission and throughly enjoyed it :laughing:

Thanks - I tried to catch all the posts - but did missed a couple.

The list shrinks every day, so there is still hope for those outstanding missions.

Cheesy Pigs, and Dressel dragons have had their wait rewarded.

So might the others.

As I said previously...my Santa Mission was sent nice and early by Chananda, but took over 2 months to get here!!! But it was well worth the wait...have a look at what I got!!

47c1f966-6165-435f-97a9-ade55c89cb9a.jpg

I took photos as I opened, and my 8 year old son was getting so impatient with me! He immediately dived into the chocolate and pinched a Kitkat, but apart from that, everything else is there.

Everything was so well packaged, and beautifully wrapped!!! I am thrilled to bits with everything! I just gave away my British GeoGuitar (reluctantly) to a Geocaching friend who really wanted it, and have received an even better one! It has glitter! :);):) I adore the Best of British coin - it's special! And the Blackpool Tower is great too!

I am a chocoholic, and love shortbread with a passion :D The pen and pin are marvellous too!! The homemade card is going straight into my keeper box :anicute: My son wants the pin...but he'll have to fight me for it :(

I can see why you were so disappointed it hadn't arrived! You put so much effort into it!

HUGE thankyou's to Chananda - I adore my mission ;):D

Oh thank goodness!!!! I was getting really worried that the box had been lost but was giving it another week before I put another box together. The next box would have had different coins though because 2 of those coins I bought the last ones that were available (from the vendor)!! I really wanted to find some Scottish themed coins but couldn't find any at the time. I'm really glad it finally arrived and that you liked it! The pen is handmade by me, intended to be your caching pen if you so choose! Hopefully now that your package has been received our missing one will arrive too. I've been having this feeling that it was some sort of fate that you hadn't received yours and we had one outstanding too.

Valerie - the Ananda half of Chananda

Edited by Chananda

i did`t recevied my mission also not but as i said before,

the person contact me :)

i am bussy for make a new package so i hope my missions can wait a little longer,

the package are olmost done so i post them this week.

again sorry for it :)

Please save your coins and money. You don't have to send anything to Tristin, I know you sent something and it didn't get here. Sometimes that is going to happen. I'm not upset and I don't want you to feel bad. I have more coins than I know what to do with and my dogs have so many toys they don't need any more. Anne, please don't worry about it. I promise you that I'm not mad or disappointed :huh: tsun

Edited by tsunrisebey

i did`t recevied my mission also not but as i said before,

the person contact me :D

i am bussy for make a new package so i hope my missions can wait a little longer,

the package are olmost done so i post them this week.

again sorry for it :)

Please save your coins and money. You don't have to send anything to Tristin, I know you sent something and it didn't get here. Sometimes that is going to happen. I'm not upset and I don't want you to feel bad. I have more coins than I know what to do with and my dogs have so many toys they don't need any more. Anne, please don't worry about it. I promise you that I'm not mad or disappointed :huh: tsun

THANKZZZZZZZZ TSUN :)

Got a coin in the post from Butterfly Lady to replace our missing mission. Thanks BL - you didn't have to do it but we appreciate it ;) . We still have hope that the missing mission will arrive...

Thank you Butterfly_lady for making Chananda smile today. That was very nice of you to send at least something so they didnt get anything at all, god bless your heart to go out of your way and do something so kind for someone. You are a real sweetheart ;)

Excitement here in the UK today. I got home from work to find a note from the postman saying there is something too large for my letterbox. I'll have to collect it on Monday now so will update later. Fingers crossed!

YES, glad to hear that, thanks for letting us all know, we are very excited to see what you got. To large to fit in your mailbox???? Wow someone is been good this year and Maybe Santa has a plan in store saving the best for last, hehehe j/k, meant to not hurt anyones feelings here. Just how the saying goes. That is nice to hear. Val is still believing.

Well, there's light at the end of the tunnel after all!!!

I'd all but given up getting my part of the mission when I heard a big thunk on the doormat this morning.

Thanks VERY MUCH to the Atwells - I have a feeling the original mission was indeed lost in the post and it was a very kind gesture to re-post 3 marvelous coins - a personal coin, a London coin (I assume due to where I live and of course you probably had no idea I'd lived near London fo 13 years!) and a PENGUIN coin!

IN gratitude, a different sort of penguin coin will be winging its way back to the address on the package, one who has had a midas touch as it were...

A better picture of the coins soon - but here's one for now!

santascoins.jpg

All boxes now ticked on my Santa's Mission :D:D:P

To large to fit in your mailbox???? Wow someone is been good this year and Maybe Santa has a plan in store saving the best for last,

Not as hard as it sounds. Our are more letter boxes in the front door, so anything thicker than an inch won't go through.

Still very exciting to get the note and since I can't think of anything else i'm expected to be delivered i'm very hopeful! I'll collect it Monday and update you all then.

MS. CLAUSE CAME TODAY ;) , MS. CLAUSE CAME TODAY :) , MS CLAUSE CAME TODAY :) ......OOH I knew if I didnt stop BELIEVING my mission would still show up on my doorstep. RSG, you outdid yourself. There was so much nice stuff you sent me and love all the coins, the White Chocolate Blueberry which I have been holding out to try until I took a picture. Can't wait to try it.You have really spoiled me. She also sent me a bunch of the siganture items that I can release into caches, here in Wisconsin. Thank You for everything, you sure made my weekend X-tra special.

HUGS My Friend,

Valarie

69b5b6be-2706-45ea-94f1-3f21b53e377c.jpg

5e7bebc3-4775-43eb-a53f-0e8914499b84.jpg

f01b99eb-ef96-43b8-88e4-a82821d47bc2.jpg

I'd all but given up getting my part of the mission when I heard a big thunk on the doormat this morning.

Thanks VERY MUCH to the Atwells - I have a feeling the original mission was indeed lost in the post and it was a very kind gesture to re-post 3 marvelous coins - a personal coin, a London coin (I assume due to where I live and of course you probably had no idea I'd lived near London fo 13 years!) and a PENGUIN coin!

IN gratitude, a different sort of penguin coin will be winging its way back to the address on the package, one who has had a midas touch as it were...

All boxes now ticked on my Santa's Mission ;):):)

Oops - I'm now pretty sure this wasn't the santa's mission - it was a gift from the Atwells for a different reason so uncheck the box Butterfly Lady please... Thanks to the Atwells nonetheless for 3 marvelous coins, especially for the black metal March of the Penguin coin!

Still, it made my day and I now feel some form of completion from the Santa's mission, regardless!

[Edit: I'm now confused - perhaps it was the santa's mission after all - I'd forgotten the coins were Christmas wrapped which is why I thought it was the santa's mission in the first place...]

[Edit 2: I now understand. This was the replacement santa mission (thanks again, Atwells for taking up the slack with your marvelous choice of coins!) I've now been contacted by the original secret santa whose parcel that was originally destined for me is now seemingly completely lost the post. I don't know what the original parcel contained but a Goldie Eclectic Penguin coin will go back to them too once a return address is supplied in gratitude for the original commitment and to compensate for the disappointment of not seeing their package arrive on my end. personal email already sent]

Completion of mind now at least for the Santa Mission for me finally, even if it wasn't the way we originally hoped!

Edited by Eclectic Penguin

All boxes now ticked on my Santa's Mission ;):P:lol:

Oops - I'm now pretty sure this wasn't the santa's mission - it was a gift from the Atwells for a different reason so uncheck the box Butterfly Lady please... Thanks to the Atwells nonetheless for 3 marvelous coins, especially for the black metal March of the Penguin coin!

Still, it made my day and I now feel some form of completion from the Santa's mission, regardless!

[Edit: I'm now confused - perhaps it was the santa's mission after all - I'd forgotten the coins were Christmas wrapped which is why I thought it was the santa's mission in the first place...]

[Edit 2: I now understand. This was the replacement santa mission (thanks again, Atwells for taking up the slack with your marvelous choice of coins!) I've now been contacted by the original secret santa whose parcel that was originally destined for me is now seemingly completely lost the post. I don't know what the original parcel contained but a Goldie Eclectic Penguin coin will go back to them too once a return address is supplied in gratitude for the original commitment and to compensate for the disappointment of not seeing their package arrive on my end. personal email already sent]

Completion of mind now at least for the Santa Mission for me finally, even if it wasn't the way we originally hoped!

Yes, Attwells imitate Elves....

It was a replacement Santa mission.

Well, after a weekend of hope and excitement I whizzed around to the Post office before work this morning to pick up my package....

...i'm sorry to say that it was NOT my Secret Santa package :lol::D

Not all was lost as it was the latest navigation geocoin from Coins and Pins and is very nice.

So, I'm still waiting with a little hope... I'm also sorry for the person who sent me the parcel in the first place, sad to see things disappear into the aether.

MS. CLAUSE CAME TODAY :) , MS. CLAUSE CAME TODAY :D , MS CLAUSE CAME TODAY :D ......OOH I knew if I didnt stop BELIEVING my mission would still show up on my doorstep. RSG, you outdid yourself. There was so much nice stuff you sent me and love all the coins, the White Chocolate Blueberry which I have been holding out to try until I took a picture. Can't wait to try it.You have really spoiled me. She also sent me a bunch of the siganture items that I can release into caches, here in Wisconsin. Thank You for everything, you sure made my weekend X-tra special.

HUGS My Friend,

Valarie

69b5b6be-2706-45ea-94f1-3f21b53e377c.jpg

5e7bebc3-4775-43eb-a53f-0e8914499b84.jpg

f01b99eb-ef96-43b8-88e4-a82821d47bc2.jpg

WOW!! That is an incredible package - you must have been a very good girl this year!! And I do believe I see two precious tranquiliities - almost worth their weight in gold!!

today my mailman bring me a little white box and it was smelling so goooooooooooddddddd :D

it was from FOSSILLADY and it was my SANTA MISSION :lol:

there was a candle in it what is smelling to baked apple and it is burning now.....

my hole house is smelling good to apple pie :laughing:

also there was bodylotion in it and something what i really really like...........

it are NERD CANDY`S from WONKA hihihihi

that really make me smile and ofcorse i coul`t resit it to try a nerddy :laughing:

so i open the box and eat a nerddy and they are tasting so sweeeeeeeettttttttt now i can say...

I EAT A NERD :laughing::laughing::laughing:

also there is a geo sticker and a wooden sig in it.......

and a TURTLE and i LOVE TURTLES :blink::P

also a big snowfloke coin and that is a wonderfull one..........

see it your self ..............

fossellady001.jpg

FOSSILLADY THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFULL PACKAGE

I REALLY REALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY LOVE IT ALL :D:D:D

Updated list - those outstanding missions as at 30 January....

(for incoming missions )

avroair

Bambography - hopes raised then dashed.

Chananda - small replacement item received

Dolfy

GBOTS - Koh koh

Lorca.nl

prettierhalf

Radio Nut50 - may have gone surface mail, allowing 3 months for this one.

Tristin GeoK9

Western Mass Clan - Big Brother (hasn't checked in & not responded, so may have received)

wutzebear (hasn't checked in & not responded, so may have received)

It's now two months since most parcels were mailed.

Yes, Atwells imitate Elves....

It was a replacement Santa mission.

Yes, yes he does. I received a totally undeserved Xmas package from said Mr Atwell yesterday....now the question is - do I return the coins along with a special Atwell package, or just send a special Atwell package? Hmmm decisions decisions...