MISSION: Santa's Mission

Butterfly_lady

Many times growing up Dad told me that Santa was watching....

If I was not good I would not get anything for Christmas, and I would find Coal in my stocking....

Well it looks as if I have been very bad this year, for my Santa Mission has not arrived.... :huh:

Maybe if I do some good deeds I will get a package? :blink:

DAD..... MOM...... can I help you with the laundry, dishes, shovel the walks?

:D:D:D:huh:

Yes, Santa's sleigh is on it's way...

But when it arrives, that does not mean the end of being good!

1133973825hdSR3b.jpg

There were also quite a lot of coins! Five pathtags, no actually six pathtags, as there was an added one in the Pathtags Sherpa Coin! Whoa, what a wonderfull Coin!

Then a Dog Days of Summer bone, a heartshaped Loved your Cache Coin and a very intricate coin I've never seen. With baby bottles, nappy pins, rattles and soothers. Have to try to find out some more about it!

santamissioncoinsax2.jpg

Thank you so much Frozen Buns for all those lovely things you've sent my way! Lovely coins, lovely pathtags and lovely Alaskan stuff!

Merry christmas to your and your family!

Glad it arrived before Christmas, the coin you are looking for more info on it the coin called "Mackey Made It". I had it made to commerate my first grandson from Chris Mackey and his wife Cherie, aka Fox-and-the-hound and moun10girl.

Since Chris designs coins I wanted something to totally surprise him, there is a verse around the outer edges, abrev. version is "telling the dust to settle down as I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."

There was a lot of fun cointests here in the forums last fall, and Castle Man was nice enough to let me even use the CM prefix. I will send you an active code so you can had the unique icon to your collection, LOL Glad to know you liked you package, saw in your profile you liked animals......

Oh, wonderfull, thanks for the information!

I did see the verse about babies don't keep. And how true that is, wasn't it only yesterday I had two lovely and well behaved babies in my arms and now they are a 13 ahalf year old puberting monster and a nearly 12 year old difficult boy...

As they were small, they were so sweet, you could eat them. Why didn't we? :D

That's so nice of you to make a surprise coin for your grandson, what a nice thing to have!

I wish, I could have been the fly on the wall to see how they reacted as you presented your son and daughter in law with this meaningfull coin!

It is always so much nicer to know a bit about a coin, makes it more treasured.

Thanks for the info and again thank you for all you sent me for christmas!

Merry Christmas to Me!! I retreived a Christmas Mission Package today that came all the way from UK!! I'll share the contents later on!!

Before I gave in...

fdc69384-f829-4233-8d80-5d6e900461af.jpg

After I gave in...

0837221e-7dda-4584-b458-b722c0614d07.jpg

The Secret is out...

dc6053ee-ef3f-449c-b5ef-c9bb10daf7a0.jpg

WooHoo, Merry Christmas...Chocolate Euro Coins...A Pinwheel GeoCoin...a Glittery Lacey Star Ornament...a Lovely Christmas Card...and a Set of TB Dog Tags, with a TB Decal too.

Thank you so much Laura and Millie! I have already hung the ornament in the front window of my Truck and eaten most of the Euros. I can't stop spinning the Pinwheel either. I can't decide where to place the TB Decal...my Truck will not always be mine, so I may place it on my computer for people to spot when I'm in public...I'm not sure yet. I have wanted to turn the 18 Wheeler into a TB, it would probably be the biggest TB in the world!! Happy New Year to you, and Thank You for all the fantastic Gifts!! WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Merry Christmas to Me!! I retreived a Christmas Mission Package today that came all the way from UK!! I'll share the contents later on!!

Before I gave in...

fdc69384-f829-4233-8d80-5d6e900461af.jpg

After I gave in...

0837221e-7dda-4584-b458-b722c0614d07.jpg

The Secret is out...

dc6053ee-ef3f-449c-b5ef-c9bb10daf7a0.jpg

WooHoo, Merry Christmas...Chocolate Euro Coins...A Pinwheel GeoCoin...a Glittery Lacey Star Ornament...a Lovely Christmas Card...and a Set of TB Dog Tags, with a TB Decal too.

Thank you so much Laura and Millie! I have already hung the ornament in the front window of my Truck and eaten most of the Euros. I can't stop spinning the Pinwheel either. I can't decide where to place the TB Decal...my Truck will not always be mine, so I may place it on my computer for people to spot when I'm in public...I'm not sure yet. I have wanted to turn the 18 Wheeler into a TB, it would probably be the biggest TB in the world!! Happy New Year to you, and Thank You for all the fantastic Gifts!! WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Robert, stick your tb decal to a magenet for advertising,,then you can transfer it to any car or truck or 18 wheeler,,you never have to worry about it,,because you can move it from truck to truck to truck,,,to car to truck. lol just a thought,,sometime you can find them for free but i think they are around 50 bucks with lettering,,,wonder how much with out lettering...

you could log an 18 wheeler to an ammo can,,lol thats sooo cool!!!!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

Robert, stick your tb decal to a magenet for advertising,,then you can transfer it to any car or truck or 18 wheeler,,you never have to worry about it,,because you can move it from truck to truck to truck,,,to car to truck. lol just a thought,,sometime you can find them for free but i think they are around 50 bucks with lettering,,,wonder how much with out lettering...

you could log an 18 wheeler to an ammo can,,lol thats sooo cool!!!!

Now that you mention Ammo Cans, I remember that I have a Giant one filled with Giant things, that was supposed to get hidden as a Large Cache. Being on the road, I wouldn't be able to maintain it, so I have considered turning it into a TB. The sticker may end up there??

Where to begin? I mentioned the arrival of the package in my previous post. I guess I should start by introducing the dogs.

Daisy is our beagle. She’s about 8 years old and is nicknamed booger because once she sticks to your fingers (when being scratched / petted), she is hard to disengage.

Pinot, an Airedale, is our newest addition. Our previous big dog passed away in July. By August, my wife was ready to start looking at other dogs. She has wanted an Airedale for longer than I’ve known her (and our 25th anniversary is coming up next year). She contacted Airedale rescue and we met a dog and brought it home that day. He’s about 1½ now. And, yes, he was named for his whine.

Both dogs were interested in the package, and when I removed the inner bag, Daisy surprised me by putting put her paws up on the table to investigate. (No, she is not normally allowed to do that!)

daisy%20investigates.jpg

Upon opening the bag, there were two wrapped presents inside – one labeled for each dog. Both investigated their package and Daisy grabbed hers and darted off to the living room. The dogs got a bit of help opening their presents and what nice ones they were! Each dog had an individualized stocking containing a toy, a beef stick, and some treats. (My wife adores the stockings - we needed one for Pinot this year. I like them alot too!)

dogs%20and%20stockings.jpg

Daisy can be seen jumping for half of her treat – a bit of a feat in itself. She was recently very overweight; she’s still heavy but she can get some air for the right incentive. It’s a good thing I broke it into two pieces too. She got it the first time on her first jump before I could snap a picture. I think she swallowed it without chewing too, something that beagles are prone to do.

Daisy%20gets%20some%20air.jpg

It took some effort to get Pinot to settle down for a picture with his swag. He was more often seen stealing Daisy’s toy. I guess that’s only fair, Daisy often steals his chews as soon as he looks the other way.

daisy%20with%20toy.jpg

pinot%20with%20his%20toy.jpg

hostage.jpg

Oh yeah, there was something for me in the package too. Two great geocoins! There was a Garmin UK geocoin (I figured I’d never have much of a chance of getting a Garmin geocoin) and a “Get out of jail free” geocoin – which I didn’t get when they came out, so I’m very glad to have one now!

santa%20paws%20coins.jpg

MANY THANKS and Happy Christmas to the Geo-Gophers!!!!!

Thanks so much for posting these pictures and letting us know that their parcel reached them safe and sound .....they're both lovely looking dogs. Pinot looks very mischievous and Daisy has a lovely "smile" !! It's brilliant to be able to see them with their toys and stockings.....I'm glad that they enjoyed them, and that you liked your coins too. :D

Mission #1

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/21/08

2. Received Name: Received 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: Mailed 11/10/08

4. Package Received!: 12/04/08 Thank you usyoopers!

Mission #2

4. Package Received!: 12/11/08 Thank you 007BigD!

Mission #3

4. Package Received!: 12/11/08 Thank you Geo-Gophers!

2edf7df9-cef0-47a1-bd04-214e5497b50c.jpg

This is me (FREDHEAD) with my Santa Mission..... :huh::huh:

In it was candy, coins, swag, and a TB to release.

I received my Mission from the UK, The EssexKellys, mine came from Ella.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I can't wait till next year.

Best of all my Sister is still waiting for her's to arrive. :D:D:D

Sorry for the positing delay.

Fredhead

Edited by Fredhead

We're still waiting for one package before we can open all of our packages. The package is for my youngest, and she is worried that she has not been good this year, and maybe that's why it didn't come yet. Maybe if she cleans her room, it will come sooner ... Hmmm, This just may work out for me!!!

Tell her not to worry- there is still time before Christmas. So far out of our three missions the only one we have received is the for Loki (the cat) and we *KNOW* he's been naughtier than we have been this year!

:D:D:D

To day i have received a small letter with an pathtag and an postcard:

Here are the picture:

christmas3kw2.jpg

At the moment i´m not sure if this should be me last present from my mysterie santa.

In the rules of the santa mission i thougt that every secret santa should send out an GEOCOIN.

So it would be nice to know what you are thinking about this.

Best regards René

It is part of the mission from your first picture, i did not want to delay your package anymore waiting for my christmas pathtags to arrive.

Merry Christmas

:D I can't THANK YOU enough!...dhenninger.....I LOVE ALL of my gifts and the SURPRISE in the card!......You doubled my collection of coins in 1 package! Thank you again!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Rita

Mission #3

4. Package Received!: 12/11/08 Thank you Geo-Gophers!

Thanks PassingWind for posting here to let us know that our second mission has also found it's way safely across the pond - very much appreciated.

That was 8 days that both of them took to get from Scotland to the USA.... so that was quite good going, really chuffed about that. We are just waiting for one of ours (mine) to arrive now, plenty of time yet though.... and then that will be our missions complete. :)

A little brown envelope with two geocoins inside arrived this morning from "Geo-Santa" in Palm Springs California (posted 9th December), so I think that this must be my mission....thank you mystery cacher whoever you may be!

So that's all of our missions complete now, thanks again Butterfly_lady for the effort you put into the running of it all. :)

If I was not good I would not get anything for Christmas, and I would find Coal in my stocking....

Well it looks as if I have been very bad this year, for my Santa Mission has not arrived.... :anicute:

Maybe if I do some good deeds I will get a package? :wub:

:):blink::):)

1133973825hdSR3b.jpg

FINALLY YES IM SO HAPPY believe it or not I was watching for the mailman wating to see if it had arrived!!

When I saw the four boxes he was carrying I figured that one of them had to be mine, yes the top box was indeed mine!!!!

I'm waitng for my mom to get out of the shower to open the gift but right now I can tell you it jingles. :cry:

A little brown envelope with two geocoins inside arrived this morning from "Geo-Santa" in Palm Springs California (posted 9th December), so I think that this must be my mission....thank you mystery cacher whoever you may be!

So that's all of our missions complete now, thanks again Butterfly_lady for the effort you put into the running of it all. :D

Yes, I can confirm that is where you Santa mission should originate from.

Not sure if I posted this or not....

~Wyvern~ has received all incoming missions.

He is currently unable to log into the forums. (One of several members I know of, who cannot. TPTB have ignored the messages I have sent and the help page contact is "noreply@....")

Hopefully we will have photos of both ~wyvern~ and the other one who is not able to post currently, sent to me, so that I can upload them.

And here are the pictures of my Secret Santa Package from the Atwell Family:

98c0dca6-4991-42a8-afa6-5f3470b6a047.jpg

7badeef1-c4fe-428c-94af-95943fad4fef.jpg

I activated the "Cache across America" Coin. When I find the time, I will put better pictures of the Coins there :D:D:D

And In case I forgot to mention: WOW

Edited by Chur

Not sure if I posted this or not....

~Wyvern~ has received all incoming missions.

He is currently unable to log into the forums. (One of several members I know of, who cannot. TPTB have ignored the messages I have sent and the help page contact is "noreply@....")

Hopefully we will have photos of both ~wyvern~ and the other one who is not able to post currently, sent to me, so that I can upload them.

Thank you Butterfly Lady for the update. I was starting to get worried.

:D YHM

Well I have to start out by apologizing to the wonderful Grodan, for taking so long to open my box! Had I known how long it would take to get through all the wrapped goodies I would have started weeks ago! LOL!

I was late getting my mission out and I refused to open my arrived mission until I got mine out of the house.

Finally, I was able to open the box. My kids have been asking for a couple weeks how long I was waiting "to open that box from Sweden"

WOW! It was one full box! All kinds of decorations of snowmen and Santa's! Swedish Chocolate! You can bet we are fighting over that! My daughter insisted on helping me open each goodie. It didn't take long before I noticed she had a little pile to open and I had none! LOL! She had a blast...Said it gave her great practice for the big day.

I got so many great coins. The grodan frog, their cat, a big bean, a golden horn and geovan. Not to mention the cool pin and tag. Talk about spoiled!

Collette with the Christmas Booty 37ab7606-e520-40f4-b47a-ba78aef1c66c.jpg

We like Pigs! df0244fe-14c7-4a14-baa3-925f7e9ead25.jpg

Thank you so much for great fun! Great gifts and precious time with my daughter!

Glad to hear you liked the goodies. I had alot of fun putting it together. Hard to gift coins to one that both designes and sells. :D Glad I had my personal coins.

The soft snowman plays a tune if you press it.

Hope you have openened the metalsnowman also, goodies inside. :D

I was hoping you would like the pig, with some imagination it could be taken for a hog. (or wild pig)

Happy Holiday.

grodan Karin

Well it looks as if I have been very bad this year, for my Santa Mission has not arrived.... :D

Maybe if I do some good deeds I will get a package? :D

:D:D:D:D

1133973825hdSR3b.jpg

FINALLY YES IM SO HAPPY believe it or not I was watching for the mailman wating to see if it had arrived!!

When I saw the four boxes he was carrying I figured that one of them had to be mine, yes the top box was indeed mine!!!!

I'm waitng for my mom to get out of the shower to open the gift but right now I can tell you it jingles. :D

Just wanted to post a picture or two:

62345796-c59f-403e-bd7f-29b0a2ad7017.jpg

4d244607-d086-421c-a005-f48fe8830b26.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Yesterday I opened up my Secret Santa package from Port Orchard. I found a Christmas Card with 5! nicely wrapped presents!

b614cb2c-7ec2-4b15-9e8e-cde70d510971.jpg

and here are the beautiful coins I found in it:

8de82f29-b6ed-4c67-b674-fed6e2896f01.jpg

Especially the Kansas Sunshine is a Coin I have on my Wishlist since I first saw a picture of it! I just love it! Does any shop sell these coin rings in a size fitting for micro coins? I want to wear that sunflower as a necklace!

Thank you so much, Secret Santa!

smiley_emoticons_xmas4_paketliebe.gifsmiley_emoticons_xmas4_hurra2.gif

]Especially the Kansas Sunshine is a Coin I have on my Wishlist since I first saw a picture of it! I just love it! Does any shop sell these coin rings in a size fitting for micro coins? I want to wear that sunflower as a necklace!

Contact Oroborus, he does wire wrapping of coins and does just an incredibly beautiful job of it, too!

Updating so I don't get yelled at again :laughing:

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Mailed!!!

4. Package Received: Yes! Thank you very much! Was going to wait until Christmas but who can resist a package? I received a Best of British - British Bulldog micro coin and Best of British - Rule Britannia coin, and a little compass (which will come in handy). Thank you from the other side of the pond, plus a continent. <_<

Mission:

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes - I deserve being on the "Naughty List" for getting my package out so late...but it has been sent. My apologies to my recipient for having to wait so long for their mission and to Butterfly Lady since I did not follow the rules by getting it out by November 10th!!!! Happy Holidays to All!

4. Package Received: Yes - Finally had to give in and open the box. Inside was loads of goodies and wrapped presents along with 2 trackable (The Ice Dragon from my Seeking List) and 1 non-trackable coins. Thank you Earthrooster for a fun filled and fantastic Santa Mission. I have included a couple of pictures, but I left out 1 awesome item that went directly from the package to my head and I forgot that I was wearing it as I took the pictures. But I also recieved a nice, soft Santa Hat!!!!. :laughing:

Mission Complete

The contents (minus 1 Christmas hat on my head)

SantaMission.jpg

The Coins

SantaMissionCoins.jpg

Thanks again!!!!!

OK, we gotta quit with all the cute cat pictures :laughing: ...Unless you're trying to make a truck driver cry <_< . this is really making me miss my Sarge :huh: (he got sick and had to be put down right after I started driving the Big Truck, and I couldn't even be there :(:P

I'm sorry to hear that, WSR. :D I miss my cats when I'm gone too... I love driving and wandering around the country, but ya can't help but miss home

OK, we gotta quit with all the cute cat pictures :blink: ...Unless you're trying to make a truck driver cry :blink: . this is really making me miss my Sarge :huh: (he got sick and had to be put down right after I started driving the Big Truck, and I couldn't even be there :o:o

Why not get a cat to take with you in the truck? My ex and I had our cat, Tom-Tom, in the truck with us for more than 2 years with nary a problem! The only problem I had was when he would ride with his back paws on my leg and his front paw on my arm looking out the window and we'd hit a bump... then it was 20 claws digging into my arm and leg while he held on and I screamed in pain :o.

A cat makes a great, great travelling buddy, a lot easier than a dog! We hid his box under the passenger seat and just scooped it as soon as he left a deposit :D. I really, really can't speak highly enough of having our cat with us! He really made the truck feel like home :D

Naomi

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/15/08

2. Received Name - 10/27/08

3. Outward Mission Mailed - YES 12/15/08

4. Inward Mission Received - YES, I DID RECEIVE THIS, BUT I CAN'T OPEN IT

UNTIL MY MOM GETS HER MISSION. WE WILL EACH OPEN OUR MISSIONS AT

THE SAME TIME. (Received 12/8/08 - sorry for not posting it)

Once my mom gets hers, we'll both open them at the same time and I'll post pictures.

Thanks to my secret santa - can't wait to open it.

TEAM FEHLING has received all three missions!!!

We received pur last one today, and it was from Germany ... The outside of the box was nicely wrapped in Christmas paper. Courtney is sooo excited about this one because this is one place that we really want to visit. We will open up all three missions tomorrow night, when my husband gets back from NY. This kids aren't happy about waiting another day, but they will get over it!!!

We will post pictures as soon as we are done ripping them open.

Heidi

Mission #1

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/20/08

3. Mission Complete: Sent 11/12/08

4. Package Received!: Received 12/12/08

Mission #2

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/20/08

3. Mission Complete: Sent 11/12/08

4. Package Received!: Received 12/12/08

My little town in SE Minnesota, USA has been the scene of some terrible flood recently. My town is slowly being rebuilt, but it seems as though our post office still isn't quite right. I work under the assumption that I receive about 50% of my mail. Luckily, I received both of my Secret Santa Missions (one all the way from the UK...Wow!!). Better late than never, right?

Yippee.

There was a note in my mailbox that I had a parcel waiting for me at the Post Office. Could it be my Christmas Mission, it was.

I had all intentions of waiting until Christmas morning to open it but my children persuaded me otherwise. The gift made its way from Utah to Nova Scotia thanks to Write Shop Robert.

The children had a fun time unwrapping everything, it was a well stocked box. The items include a stocking, calender, key chains, Christmas tree ornaments, whistle, geocaching pins, gift boxes, candy canes, delicious chocolates and of course geocoins.

The three coins include Robert's Look Twice, Robert's Parrot and a Utah geocoin.

Package.jpg

Stuff.jpg

Coins.jpg

Thanks Robert

Thanks Butterfly Lady

Merry Christmas Cachers

Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men

<_< IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS...EVERYWHERE I LOOK! :mad:

Yesterday I arrived home on a very cold December day (high of 27 in Texas) to find a lovely wrapped box sitting on my doorstep from Germany! I couldn't wait to experience a bit of Christmas Cheer from another country so I dove right in and then remembered my first mission package that was consumed before I took pictures so I stopped and grabbed the camera.

This is the package contents with the postage label in the pic since I had already opened the box.

n592387964_1279250_7659.jpg

I then began opening the little presents and what fun I had discovering 2 BEAUTIFUL coins and a Gingerbread Cookie (my favorite) inside.

n592387964_1279249_7346.jpg

My Santa wrote me a holiday note inside the card and thankfully provided the English Translation

n592387964_1279248_7008.jpg

We all tasted the Marzipan treats and especially enjoyed the Edelmarzipan - Brot which was very similar to a Mounds bar with dark chocolate and coconut. YUMMY!

I am saving the Gingerbread Cookie for a lazy evening by the fire with a good book and cup of coffee.

THANK YOU MATLOCK75 FOR THIS WONDERFUL HOLIDAY PACKAGE! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT LIFTED MY SPIRITS AND WARMED MY HEART ON THIS COLD DECEMBER DAY! MAY YOUR CHRISTMAS BE AS MERRY AS YOU HAVE MADE MINE!

<_< I MUST BE DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS HERE IN FLOWER MOUND TEXAS! THE WEATHER IS CHILLY AND MY SON RETRIEVED THE MAIL ON HIS WAY INTO THE HOUSE AND DELIVERED ANOTHER PACKAGE ADDRESSED TO ME FROM THE UK! :mad:

The camera was still out and warmed up so I started the fun all over again! This time I snapped a pic BEFORE opening the package

n592387964_1279254_9089.jpg

My son opened the package and was as excited as I was at the number of little wrapped presents that tumbled out

n592387964_1279253_8758.jpg

Truly(sp) feeling like a kid at Christmas now, I opened each one to find more than I could have imagined in coins, caching supplies and treats

n592387964_1279252_8414.jpg

I have to tell you that I twisted my ankle while reading instead of looking on the trail last weekend and saw the purple heart coin online yesterday morning and thought I had earned one and to my delight, there was one in this package! We each tasted the white chocolates and believe the stainless tool will come in handy on the trail.

WOW, YOU REALLY WENT ALL OUT ON THIS PACKAGE AND TO BE HONEST, I DIDN'T EXPECT A THIRD ONE SO THIS WAS LIKE THE ICING ON TOP OF THE ICING ON THE CAKE! THANK YOU SOFI AND HOLMBIOM FOR SHARING A BIT OF YOUR CHRISTMAS JOY WITH US! MAY YOUR CHRISTMAS BE MERRY AND BRIGHT!

Edited by sharom12
<_< Butterfly Lady, I can't thank you enough for organizing this mission. This is the first one I have participated in and now I know better what to do when participating and the joy of giving and receiving with other geocachers. I have recently started collecting some geocoins and pathtags and this mission has been such fun and increased my collection more than I could have imagined. :mad:

oke i`m so happy to see all the beautiful pic`s of all the beautiful package.......

but what make me sad is that my packages did`t arrived jet by the persons <_<

i did send a other packages and that person did`t get it to and i send that package even olmost two months ago.

i don`t know what to do with it so i ask all of you what to do.

do i must send a other package to my persons???

or do i must wait and see if the person gets it one day???

but if i do that then there is a chance that the don`t have it before xmas.

i know that it is a bussy time but it is a month ago that i send the package and i can`t believe it takes so long

so pleazzz can you all give me advice what to do with this problem.

i feel quilty for the fact that my missions aren`t arrived.

Thank you.

Hi,

One pick mark against my name Butterfly lady.

Sharom 12 i am so glad that your package arrived, i was very tardy at sneding it out and was worried that it would not make it in time for Santa.

I'm sorry to hear about your little accident but i am so glad that the Purple Heart is now in the hands of a deserving cache hero.

A Package was sent to San Jose the same day so hopefully it will arrive in the next few days too.

On another note i recieved a DHL package all the way from Germany yesterday.

It contained Christmas Biscuits (the same ones that my best friends mum (she's german) makes every christmas) some baubles for the tree (we don't have one yet) a lovely wooden soldier that holds incense cones and looks like he is smoking, oh and a 2007 Germany Geocoin.

Thanks a mil to my Secret Santa,

Ljay xox

oke i`m so happy to see all the beautiful pic`s of all the beautiful package.......

but what make me sad is that my packages did`t arrived jet by the persons ;)

i did send a other packages and that person did`t get it to and i send that package even olmost two months ago.

i know that it is a bussy time but it is a month ago that i send the package and i can`t believe it takes so long

Thank you.

Lorca , my package from The netherlands has not reached the receiver. It really seems to take a long time.

I browse this topic every day but nothing yet.

WOW, YOU REALLY WENT ALL OUT ON THIS PACKAGE AND TO BE HONEST, I DIDN'T EXPECT A THIRD ONE SO THIS WAS LIKE THE ICING ON TOP OF THE ICING ON THE CAKE! THANK YOU SOFI AND HOLMBIOM FOR SHARING A BIT OF YOUR CHRISTMAS JOY WITH US! MAY YOUR CHRISTMAS BE MERRY AND BRIGHT!

;)

We didn't have anything to do with your wonderful package... We really enjoyed sending out our missions, but that one wasn't from us!

:D

but what make me sad is that my packages did`t arrived jet by the persons :D

Thank you.

Lorca , my package from The netherlands has not reached the receiver. It really seems to take a long time.

I browse this topic every day but nothing yet.

Neither has my parcel sent from Germany been reported yet. And I did send it at the deadline day of 10th November! I guess it takes just a bit longer for parcels to reach their destinations in the US... ;)