MISSION: Santa's Mission

Butterfly_lady

1. Participating: email sent, 22.10.2008

2. Received Name: YES! 30.10.2008

3. Outgoing Mission sent: YES! 14.11.2008

4. Package Received!: 27.11.2008!

My package arrived today, thank you very much, Laura2000mi!

I don't think I can wait until christmas, but at least I will wait until december before I open it.

And Scatterbrain cutie: I'm sorry to hear about your brother. All the best wishes to you and your family.

1. Participating: Yes!

2. Received Name: Yes! October 31

3. Outward Mission mailed: Yes! November 27

4. Inward Mission Received!: Yes! November 17

I finally got the package ready to be mailed today. It's not going that far, so it should arrive in good time before christmas.

I also sent a little something to our hard working host, Butterfly lady. :laughing:

Mission One:

1. Participating

2. Received Name:

3. Outgoing Mission Complete: International package sent with assurance that the enormous fee was necessary to have it arrive before Christmas. I hope you enjoy this package as much as I enjoyed putting it together for you.

4. Incoming Package Received!: I had every intention of taking pics of my package with all of the goodies including a bit of gold from ME, but before the camera could snap a single one, the teenage boy in our house had gobbled up all of the lovely treats. LOL Oh Well, I have my very lovely Caching In The Holidays coin which I will treasure! Thanks my secret santa from ME; you made my holiday season start a bit early.

Mission Two:

1. Participating

2. Received Name:

3. Outgoing Mission Complete: No sooner did I post my message yesterday than daughter entered the house with the mail which contained the coin I was waiting for. Package went out Tuesday evening; I really enjoyed putting together a wintery package since it is the closest we get to snow here in Texas

4. Package Received!:

Thanks to all participating in this very fun mission!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Mission 1 (adult)

1. Participating: email sent 22/10/08

2. Received Name:yes, 30th Oct 08

3. Mission Complete:shipped on 11.11.2008 :)

4. Package Received:YES :D

Mission 2 (adult)

1. Participating: email sent 22/10/08

2. Received Name:yes, 30th Oct 08

3. Mission Complete:shipped on 11.11.2008 :D

4. Package Received:

Mission #1 grodan Karin

1. Participating: YES

2. Received Name: YES

3. Outward Mission mailed: YES, in the mail nov 18 :) Hope they got it

4. Inward Mission Received!: YES! nov 17, a lovely package from Maine. Thank you very much, the coin was new to me, lovely design! :D

059edf50-685a-457e-ac63-c2c6319801b5.jpg

Mission#2 fiabus Björn

3. Outward Mission mailed: YES, nov 18 :D Hope they got it

4. Inward Mission Received!: YES, nov 28 A very nice package from far, far away. Two coins from my wishlist a lovely toydog and chocolate and a christmastree ornament. Thank you!!

1fa8cb8d-28fc-492f-9479-7c342f66b3cd.jpg

Mission#3 lillynglen Johanna & Simon

3. Outward Mission mailed: YES, nov 18 a very big package heading far north. :anibad: Has arrived

4. Inward Mission Received!:YES nov 24, a very nice package from NY.

Thank you for holding this huge mission together.

grodan Karin

The kids enjoyed everything. Thank you very much, the coin is very nice and from my seeklist.

9c0c4c36-76bd-4309-9b50-49475c7ef4a3.jpg

I got an awesome package today from Kurdogso! The first picture is Duke checking out the goods (ok, he probably wanted the chocolate coins or something)!

DSCF1811.jpg

So you can see that we got a singing hound dog, chocolate coins, more candy, more candy, and a GeoBoo coin, a BLOODHOUND gang coin (which is SOOO cool and Duke's favorite), a GWS mini van can and a Pirate of Waterman's Bluff coin! VERY COOL!!!

DSCF1812.jpg

Then I decided that I wanted to let the dogs check out the singing hound dog...this was the funniest part of the present...I put it on the floor (singing of course) and let the dogs do their thing! Ozzie went first...then Rosie came in to steal it away...Duke didn't get too much action but I think you'l like the video! :)

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/sue...hound112908.flv

Edited by Tank Hounds

Piglet:

2. Received Name: Yes!

3. Mission Complete: 18/11/08

4. Package Received!: Yes!!

63822b9c-7a04-4176-9f53-485612704232.jpg

I wasn't around to see this, but I have been told that Piglet went to the mailbox as usual after school, and got out what he thought were the usual packages for mum and sat them on the bench in front of his father. His dad had to point out that one was addressed to 'Piglet', so he started jumping up and down with excitement. He ripped open his package to find all of the above, including a candy cane which was eaten before I had a chance to take the photo.

He was so thrilled that there is an honest to goodness real Santa living in New York, and that Santa had sent him an early Christmas gift!!

I asked if I could have the geocoins (Taurus Zodiac and a Candy Cane), to which he replied 'No, Santa gave them to me, and wanted ME to have them!'. How can you argue with that? Luckily, he is easily bribed, so he got to keep the Candy Cane and some Lego, and his mum got the Taurus Zodiac!

He sleeps with his snowman, he adores his matchbox cars, he wants us to put the tree up so he can hang his decoration, he is keeping his gingerbread man for a time when he is in need of sugar (i'm guessing tomorrow :D ), and he has read his book on the planets (GREAT choice!) at least twice before bed. He got cranky with me for taking it from his bedroom so I could take a photo of it!

Thankyou SO much Secret Santa from New York, you are a complete legend who really went the extra mile for my son, he is thrilled with what you sent him! :anibad:

Hugs to Guinea Gal Santa from NY!! :ph34r::D

Mrs Cheesy Pig:

2. Received Name: Yes!

3. Mission Complete: 18/11/08

4. Package Received!: Not yet

Piglet is very unimpressed with me. He has told me I have to mention that he ALSO got a door hanger which had numerous messages it could display. He coloured it in himself, and now we have to obey the messages he leaves on his door for us :) Life is fun with an 8 year old! :huh:

MISSION 1: Nana

2. Received Name:YES 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: I shipped mine today as it was going international. Hope it arrives safely. I am not sure if it was sent correctly or not.

4. Package Received!: Yes, received today from MissMarple43 and I am speechless. I received 4 coins: 5 Jahre Geoclub de. Geocoin, Bremen 2008, koelner dom and micro-organism geocoins. There was Christmas decorations, and goodies to eat. My grandson was here and had waited long enough to put up the tree so we put the tree up and put the decorations on the tree. It was fun trying new goodies and they are all good. We had fun opening the packages. Thank you so much, it was fabulous. :):D:D:anibad: The Christmas ornaments will be part of our Christmas traditions from now on. The coins will always be in my collection and the goodies well they are gone. MMMMMMMMM Good!

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/5836412c-d...902db3f7cbb.jpg

http://img.geocaching.com/cache/ef599dc5-e...94c9817627b.jpg

ef599dc5-e321-4760-868b-d94c9817627b.jpg

5836412c-d772-41ac-87b5-6902db3f7cbb.jpg

MISSION 2: Papa.

2. Received Name:YES 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it out today with delivery confirmation.

4. Package Received!: Not yet.

Wow our Secret Santa package has arrived :D but can we wait until Christmas to open it :D probably not! :anibad: We will try and hold off as long as we can.

This is the first mission we have participated in and we have been blown away by all the pictures of the wonderful missions being received. We sent ours out in early November and from what we have seen, we have a lot to learn. :)

Thank you Butterfly_Lady for all your efforts organising this.

Mission Status:

Adult

Sent: YES!!!

Received: Not yet

Child - Brittany

Sent: YES!!

Received: YES!!! We received a package today from PA. My daughter is soooo excited about this!!! She is bugging me to open it, but I told her that we will wait until we receive our other packages.

Child - Courtney

Sent: YES!!

Received: Not Yet

When we open our packages, we will post some pictures.... This is sooo exciting!!

Heidi

Mission #1

1. Participating: E-mail sent

2. Received Name: 30 October 2008 -Got it! :P

3. Mission Complete: 12 November 2008 :laughing:

4. Package Received!: 15 November 2008 -Sweet!! :laughing:

Mission #2

1. Participating:E-mail sent

2. Received Name: 30 October 2008 -Got it! :)

3. Mission Complete: 12 November 2008 B)

4. Package Received!: 26 November 2008 -Sweet!! B)

I've received both of my packages! I couldn't wait to open the first one B) but I'm going to put this second one under my tree (um, when I put that up) B)

Thanks everyone!

1. Participating: Yes, 21 October 2008

2. Name received: 30 October 2008

3. Outward Mission Mailed: 18 November 2008 (and I know it has been received AND opened!!!)

4. Inward Mission Received: YES, 22 November 2008

I have been on a last-minute holiday with my husband, and so my sister let me know the package was waiting for me when I returned to Arkansas. Oh, the suspense was awful! However, I was able to distract myself with a visit to two national parks (Carlsbad Caverns and Guadalupe Mtns) and with my first taste at desert geocaching.

When I returned last night, I tore into my Christmas Mission package - thank you so much Thomas! (I have no idea of your geocaching ID, so I hope you are reading this thread to know I received it!) The package came all the way from Germany, and inside were coins and goodies for the holidays, including window decals, a snowman doorknob hanger, lovely tree ornaments, and incense cones! The coins were all new to me, so kudos to Thomas for good gift-giving research! They are:

March of the Penguins (from my seeking list)

Santa's Christmas Window 2007 (suncatchers are always fun!)

Travel Penguin (going to send out in December!)

3068360416_836c79e6d3.jpg

Thank you again to Thomas for a wonderful surprise!

Thank you to Butterfly_Lady for organizing this mission!

Merry Christmas to all!

Received an email to update on here so here is a quick update.

1. Participating: email sent

2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Complete: on way out on Monday (was waiting on a coin)

4. Package Received: not yet

Sorry I havent been on here life has been rough, no computer for a while (could only check email on phone), work is hectic (just glad I still have a job), will try to get my butt back on here...I miss my geocoin friends. :P

Update:

Mission #1 Alison:

1. Participating: Email sent 03/10/08

2. Received Name: Yes! Name received 31/10/08

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

Mission #2 Harvey (GeoDog):

1. Participating: Email sent 03/10/08

2. Received Name: Yes! Name received 28/10/08 Woof!!

3. Mission Complete:

4.Package Received!: Yes!!! 30th November (it actually got here much earlier than that, but we only managed to get to the depot to collect it last week). 1971_dancing_dog.gif

Harvey's mission has arrived safe and sound in Scotland from his mystery "Santa Cacher"...... all the way from Ogden, Utah!!! Thank you so much whoever you may be!!!!!! :D

This actually arrived a little while back, unfortunately though we were out at the time (they left a card), and couldn't manage to pick it up from the depot until this past week. So apologies to Harv's mystery cacher, for taking so long to post this update.

Have resisted temptation to open the box so far (love the Santa label :unsure: )..... decided to wait until both missions arrive and then hopefully leave them both until Christmas. Will post pictures then.

I'll be posting both of our missions off on Monday (1st December). The coin that I was waiting for finally arrived at the end of the week (3 weeks it took to get here). Both should make it to their destinations well in time for the big day though, because the last posting date for packages to those places from the UK is 10th December. Will update here again as soon as they are both on their way :)

Mission #1 Adult

1. Participating: E-mail Sent 10/6

2. Received Name: Recvd 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: Package sent 11/10/08

4. Package Received!: Not yet

Mission#2 Curtis the Pitbull (geodog in training)

1. Participating: E-mail Sent 10/6

2. Received Name: Recvd 10/28/08

3. Mission Complete: Package sent 11/10/08

4. Package Received!: 11/29/08!!!

The Fed Ex guy shows up yesterday and I couldn't figure out how my black friday purchases arrived so quick! So I bring the package in and see the little note, Merry Cachemas - all the while Curtis is sniffing the box to death. I told him several times it was for me and not for him because it had my name on the package. So I crack open the box and see all these funny looking packing peanuts - opened the card and it was Curtis' pet mission from Santa Paws! The funny looking packing peanuts were actually edible bones! So cute! After feeding Curtis a few treats we set off to open the rest of the package.

picture0362uc4.jpg

I love the individual wrapped gifts! Curtis helped open his gifts. He wanted to eat the whole box of liver treats and he wouldn't wait for me to remove the cardboard from his kong tennis ball bone! The cool thing about the bone - we just got our yard fenced on Monday. All week long I've been trying to get him to play fetch with his stuffy toys - no luck. He wouldn't even go get them. I've been meaning to go to the store to get a fetch toy! He LOVES the tennis ball bone. We played fetch a long time yesterday!

picture0372db0.jpg

picture0402jr0.jpg

picture0272jb5.jpg

After Curtis opened his gifts I have him a few more bones to keep him busy while I opened the smaller packages. What a shock! I'm still floored! I first opened a green glitter GeoGuitar! It's beautiful, I love the glitter and I have a fender stratocaster myself! I had three other little packages. One was searchin' in the sand - beachball geocoin. Very cute (makes me wish it was summer again!). The other two were on my "wishlist" -- coins I really never thought I'd see in person or own! A Tatanka Pejula and a Gone to the Dogs geocoin. Wow! I'm still amazed! I love all the coins!

picture0352bl7.jpg

Everything was perfect. Actually one of my favorite things was the signature item - five transportation tokens - what a neat and interesting idea.

Sorry this is a little long - I'm still too excited about this. Best Christmas gift I (opps i mean Curtis) received in many, many years! Thank you Tokencollector.

Child Mission 1

1. Participating: 10/09/08

2. Received Name: 10/27/2008

3. Inward Mission Received: Nothing Yet

4. Outbound Mission Sent: 11/20/2008 :D

Child Mission 2

3. Inward Mission Received: YES 11/17/08 - Not yet opened. Package came in from Sweden. Will post more when we open all three packages together.

4. Outbound Mission Sent: 11/20/2008 :unsure:

Child Mission 3

3. Inward Mission Received: YES 11/29/08 - Not yet opened. A package wrapped in Tinker Bell paper came in from Payette Idaho. Will post more when we open all three packages together. Thanks already.

4. Outbound Mission Sent: 11/20/2008 :)

Hope the third package will come in soon, otherwise the first two are getting very anxious.

Thanks already for the great Christmas Fun.

The Pink List.....

Due to the mail going much quicker than expected (Christmas mailing for economy rates closed here last week - but delivery is still fast!), some lucky ones have received their missions.....

Those who missions have been sent and received by the recipient are.....

KernowCachers - Child swap mission

A Mitt - Pet

sweetlife - Pet

Barontoo

Chur 1

Echo Echo

hollora

KernowCachers Jan

kewfriend

PassingWind 2

sweetlife

Colour change for this post - pink is not a good option, after all.

Well done to you all.

I don't think my name should have been on this list. I didn't send my out-going mission until 18 November (my post was #578), and I guess this update came two days before?

As of today, I have not received my mission, but I see from the thread that some people are still mailing theirs. I just didn't want to be on the "completed" list just yet. I do know that my outgoing mission has been received - my recipient has lots of patience and is waiting till 25 December!

The Pink List.....

Well done to you all.

I don't think my name should have been on this list. I didn't send my out-going mission until 18 November (my post was #578), and I guess this update came two days before?

As of today, I have not received my mission, but I see from the thread that some people are still mailing theirs. I just didn't want to be on the "completed" list just yet. I do know that my outgoing mission has been received - my recipient has lots of patience and is waiting till 25 December!

Pink means you have sent the mission, and the recipient "verifies" that by posting a received post.

It's about your side of the mission being actioned.

Now.... whoever is mailing one to you, will not be on the pink list...

But I've decided not to post the updated lists yet, as many are mailing out now.....

The Pink List.....

Well done to you all.

Pink means you have sent the mission, and the recipient "verifies" that by posting a received post.

It's about your side of the mission being actioned.

Now.... whoever is mailing one to you, will not be on the pink list...

But I've decided not to post the updated lists yet, as many are mailing out now.....

Got it now - sorry to have been so dense! At the time, I should not have been there, but at this very moment in time I am definitely in the pink. Thank you for clarifying!

WooooHooooo! Finally got the last piece for my mission. Going to spend the rest of tonight wrapping and gettin the box ready. Seems like it took forever to get that one thing. I do have to apologize for sending it out so late. But at least if I decide to say "Do Not Open till Xmas", my recipient wont have to wait too long....lol

IF I can make it to town tomorrow, it will be sent out.

WooooHooooo! Finally got the last piece for my mission. Going to spend the rest of tonight wrapping and gettin the box ready. Seems like it took forever to get that one thing. I do have to apologize for sending it out so late. But at least if I decide to say "Do Not Open till Xmas", my recipient wont have to wait too long....lol

I'm having quite a giggle, seeing this post ......

The elves are not good at keeping secrets,

so I find it hard waiting, waiting to hear / see the recipient of this mission's reaction.

I know Sparticus06 would enjoy this one..... whoops - go back to your corner, naughty wee elf.

Naughty-Elf.jpg

Got it now - sorry to have been so dense! At the time, I should not have been there, but at this very moment in time I am definitely in the pink. Thank you for clarifying!

I'm tracking this mission a bit differently to most....

It's easier for me to track the sending of the mission.....

I would hate to have a mission, where people entered only for receiving....

thus the verification helps to keep it all honest.

Thanks for checking. You are definitely PINK

Child Mission 1

3. Inward Mission Received: Nothing Yet

4. Outbound Mission Sent: 11/20/2008 :rolleyes:

Hope the third package will come in soon, otherwise the first two are getting very anxious.

Thanks already for the great Christmas Fun.

...... It's on it's way ~ ~ over oceans it must fly....

I'm having quite a giggle, seeing this post ......

The elves are not good at keeping secrets,

so I find it hard waiting, waiting to hear / see the recipient of this mission's reaction.

I know Sparticus06 would enjoy this one..... whoops - go back to your corner, naughty wee elf.

Naughty-Elf.jpg

LMAO...thanks. I already know it is going to drive me nuts waiting to hear from my recipient. Waiting to hear they got it. Waiting to hear that they opened it. Waiting to hear about how happy they are about getting what they got. I went nuts with the Halloween mission waiting, I know this will be the same. Heck, I am starting to have a hard time waiting to open my package. It is a nice size and a little heavy, so it makes me very curious and crazy.

BTW, love the pic of the elf, very cute.

I now return to my corner......

One Mission: "EL" from ELTADA

1. Participating: ho,ho,ho -- email sent 10/08/08

2. Received Name: yes, 10/27/08 ... research done

3. Mission Complete: finally sent! will arrive in lots of time, receiver can open early if they like! 11/24/08

4. Package Received!: YES! 12/01/2008

Not sure if we are going to wait until Christmas (to open it) or not...the little recipient won't care either way but his mommy is terribly impatient!

Edited by ELTADA

Mission #1 maldar - person

Updating my stats:

1. Participating: Email sent 2008, Oct 08

2. Received Name: Wed 10/29/08 ??

3. Mission Complete: Mon 11/23/08

4. Package Received!: Sat 11/21/08

Mission #2 Mayonaka - Male Black Cat - Pet

2. Received Name: Tue 10/28/08 2:28 AM

4. Package Received!: 11/23/08 - 11/26/08

Mission #3 Neko-chan - Female Black Cat - Pet

2. Received Name: Tue 10/28/08 2:28 AM

4. Package Received!: 11/23/08 - 11/26/08

I have not been back home since 11/22/08 as I am training for my CDL and don't plan to open the packages until X-mas anyways.

maldar

maldar

1. Participating: Yep. Email sent 10-21-08

2. Received Name: Yep. 10-29-08. Now to do some research.

3. Mission Sent: Finally. Got it all wrapped up this morning after I added a few things..he he he heeee. It will be shipped out tomorrow (12-2) as I will drop it off on my way back to work. Oh my recipient is just gonna love me.....

4. Package Received!: Yes! 11-24-08 Not going to open till 12-25 unless told to otherwise.

So...the lesson is...Don't buy the box before you have enough things to fill it. I didn't want to use Peanuts as filler, so I went back to the store three times getting Cheesy Christmas Junk to fill the empty space in the boxes I had picked to ship the Mission in. Sorry, you will be overwhelmed with Bad Christmas Junk...

All packed up, now I need them to send me somewhere that takes my by a Post Office that has parking nearby for an 18 Wheeler! Helena Montana would be good...They have a Kmart accross the street with plenty of parking.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Ok, well, um...I lasted about thirty seconds after my last post! There was really no way that I would be able to wait to open that package! And there was no instructions stating that we had to wait so... :huh:

Below are some pictures we took of our son opening everything up. He is especially keen on stickers right now and he walked around all evening with one stuck on his shirt. The other big hit was of course, the window clings. We stuck them to the mirror in his bathroom and he oohed and awed over them for quite awhile!

Thank you OshnDoc so much for everything...I did notice the penguin theme...wasn't sure how the Skunked! coin fit in but I got it when I researched the coin. Apparently it was designed by PengoFamily...very clever! And I have never seen the Travel Penguin gift tag before - very cute. It looks like a good traveller but I am not sure I could part with it!

Many thanks also to Butterfly Lady for putting this all together!

180409.jpg

180410.jpg

Ok, well, um...I lasted about thirty seconds after my last post! There was really no way that I would be able to wait to open that package! And there was no instructions stating that we had to wait so... :huh:

Below are some pictures we took of our son opening everything up. He is especially keen on stickers right now and he walked around all evening with one stuck on his shirt. The other big hit was of course, the window clings. We stuck them to the mirror in his bathroom and he oohed and awed over them for quite awhile!

Thank you OshnDoc so much for everything...I did notice the penguin theme...wasn't sure how the Skunked! coin fit in but I got it when I researched the coin. Apparently it was designed by PengoFamily...very clever! And I have never seen the Travel Penguin gift tag before - very cute. It looks like a good traveller but I am not sure I could part with it!

Many thanks also to Butterfly Lady for putting this all together!

180409.jpg

180410.jpg

Oh, Yes...The infamous sticker phase...When my nieces were that age, I more than once ended up at work with stickers on my clothes. I saw those Gel Clings at the store, and wanted to get some for my truck, but I feared the wind would take them so I stuck to the old flat ones. They are good for decorating the car, if applied to a wet surface.

Mission 1: Youngest GeoKid

2. Received Name: Oct 27

3. Package Sent: Nov 7

4. Package Received!: December 1, 2008 :huh:

Mission 2: Oldest GeoKid

2. Received Name: Oct 27

4. Package Received!: November 28, 2008 :huh:

Mission 3: Mrs. GeoK

2. Received Name: Oct 31

4. Package Received!: Yes, a couple weeks ago :D

The parcels are under the tree and will be opened Christmas Day. We'll be sure to post photos once the packages are opened. Thanks VERY much to our mission senders...we can hardly wait to open our packages!! ;)

To those who sent a mission to =wyvern= all missions have arrived.

=wyvern= is currently away on a business trip and has emailed me that he has been advised all missions have arrived. Ditto to mailing his missions out - though until they arrive, you don't know who that is.

=wyvern= is also having trouble logging onto GC.com forums, as is at least one other participant, despite being a premium member.

So until he gets home and emails me photos, there will not be any posted.

1. Participating: email sent 10/08/08

2. Received Name: Yes- 10/31

3. Outward Mission mailed: Yes- 11/29 (& delivery confirmed!)

4. Inward Mission Received!- not yet

Your sender is aware of the distance it has to travel and postage date has taken this into consideration.

Not a problem (or suggestion of one intended) Started out with all reds on my posts & greened 'em as I tic'd 'em off to help me find my own posts as I scroll thru. :huh:

Participating: No

Recieved name: No

Sent package: No

Recieved package: YES!!!!

I originally posted this in the mailbox thread, but wanted to share it here too since I am now undestanding this was part of this mission:

"Sitting here at the computer affords me a good view of the driveway, so I was able to watch the mail lady pull in this morning...she doesn't do that unless I've got a package!! Yep, that's a nice box she's bringing to the door!!

I know it says not to open until Christmas, but let me tell you, the last few days have been pretty rough on me, I have been really struggling, so I decided Christmas was TODAY!! Funny how these boxes and packages always seem to find the recipient at just the right moment, I truly needed a smile!

I opened the beautifully wrapped box to find a card from Santa!! Under that was a great geocaching mug wrapped in garland! Then I found a few buttons, some patches, a nice flashlight, a geocaching pin, a couple of wraps for the TB tags,ageocaching wristband, 5 camo'd film cannisters and 4 coins!!

The coins: 2 "See you in Sacramento" VW hippie bus coins (one light blue and one teal"), a Geocaching Saarland 2008 (I've never seen this one before...nice!!) and lastly, a CrazyCaveLovers GW5 "Girls just gotta have fun" coins!!

THANK YOU very much for lifting my spirits today, my sorta mystery santa (only clues were the Windsor bags and the CCL coin)!! Not being able to participate in the santa mission, I was a bit bummed, but this completely unexpected surprise sure was AWEOME and a great show of kindness!! The card was very touching, I THANK you for the kind words!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

I was bummed not to be able to participate, this package was a complete surprise and really made my day!! I'm still all smiles this morning, and this after fighting just to keep from crying the last few days (seriously, it's been bad over the holiday for me). It's not the coins, not the gifts...it's the warm feeling I got knowing this was sent with love!! Someone went to a great deal of trouble to send this to me, I am honored and deeply touched!!

Again, THANK YOU for such an AWESOME gift, my secret santa!!!

Mrs usyoopers

participating- sent email 10/1

received name-just got email access, name arrived a few days ago...11/8

mission complete- ** In the mail today 12-2**

package received- Got mine today....no, I have NO self-control. I ripped into that baby as soon as I left the post office! My package seems to have come from the BIG MAN himself, address label was from Santa Cacher!! Inside was- Gourmet Salt Water Taffy (the chocolate is really good!), a window sill grow kit to grow a "carpet of snow", an all day sucker, this was really cool...Peppermint bath confetti, bath pearls and bath crystals...Santa knows that we just finished remodeling the bathroom that included a new tub- can't wait for the next soak! AND....2 very cool coins that we didn't have- Antique Silver Greatest Cache and the VERY pretty Gold Dawn of the Faeries.

Many THANKS to Santa Cacher!!!!!

the other yooper

participating- sent email for him 10/1

received name-just got email access, name arrived a few days ago...11/8

mission complete- 11/17, in the mail...long trip to make!

package received- ** The other yooper got his package today, looks to be from the Odell family from Minnesota. Just the thing for us, we have had some incredible snow storms the last few days with more expected this week, it gave us a chuckle to open the box and find....a snowflake mug! complete with a cocoa mix. Perfect for after he plows the driveway. A package of Old Fashioned Hard Candy, reminds me of the candy my Grandma always had in the candy jar at Christmas time and a really cool decorated elf cookie- he is gonna half to share that one! A couple Minnesota postcards, a keychain and the odellfamily pathtag, the other yooper has cached in Duluth I think I need a trip to your state too! Also....the very cool Geopix geocoin!!

Thanks much odellfamily....Happy Holidays to You!