2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Complete: yes, sent Nov 19

4. Package Received!: Yes, Nov 20 from Butterfly Lady

Mission # 2

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: yes

3. Mission Complete: yes, sent Nov 12

4. Package Received!:

Today I rcd a package from Butterfly Lady, thank you so much.

Ofcourse I had to open it straight away and what a package :D

You can see for yourself :lol:

If I had to choose a favorite I would choose ...... everything :)

The coins, angel ornament, Christmas Kiwi, figurine kiwi,do it yourself angel ornament,christmas decorations,card,handmade sticker,snowman with hidden message=keyring:

"If you don't already know it,

it's time you were told,

you're very special

person and worth

your weigh in gold"

Thank you so much Linda, what a great package !

76918879-1c1e-4ab8-bc36-bf65397f29c2.jpg

Edited by Solan109

I decided not to wait any longer untill my long ago ordered coins would come.

Luckely i found some other nice coins and today i worked on the mission.

I already gathered some nice xmas things, but a had to use the scale to keep the weight within 500 grams.

The women at the postoffice started laughing when she saw me with my cornflakes box. I tried a shoebox, but the box alone was aleready 300 grams. Okay now it was 395 gram. So back home and wrapped the smalll presents and tried to pimp the cornflakes box! When finished back to the postoffice again and with a total of 486 gram it is now on its way.

santasleemil.jpg

Those ballons you make are such a beautiful and colorful sight :)

Never thaught about mailing them? It would be a very light package :D

Please keep showing us pictures of your creations, they are so pretty :lol:

I too had the same problem with ordering coins for this mission. I had one package that needed to go to Canada, and I did not want to wait to long to send it out. I ordered this coin the day that I was assigned a person. So, we are going on almost 1 month. Still haven't received it, so today I had to make other arrangements!!!

Well, I really hope my Canada mission likes their geocoin. It's not the one I wanted to get for them, but sometimes you are just forced to make alternate arrangements.

Mission 1 - Adult

1. Participating: yes (10/17/08)

2. Received Name:yes (10/30/08)

3. Mission Complete: YES (11/20/08)

4. Package Received!:

Mission 2- Child

2. Received Name: Yes (10/28/08)

4. Package Received!:

Mission 3- Child

4. Package Received!:

Heidi

I decided not to wait any longer untill my long ago ordered coins would come.

Luckely i found some other nice coins and today i worked on the mission.

I already gathered some nice xmas things, but a had to use the scale to keep the weight within 500 grams.

The women at the postoffice started laughing when she saw me with my cornflakes box. I tried a shoebox, but the box alone was aleready 300 grams. Okay now it was 395 gram. So back home and wrapped the smalll presents and tried to pimp the cornflakes box! When finished back to the postoffice again and with a total of 486 gram it is now on its way.

santasleemil.jpg

Mission status

1. Participating: Yes

2. Received Name: Yes

3. Mission Complete: Yes

4. Package Received: yes

LOVE THE BALLON SANTA ,SLED!!!!!

Guinea_gal:

1. Participating: 10/2/08

2. Received Name: 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: 11/12/08

4. Package Received!:

AndrewPanda:

2. Received Name: 10/28/08

3. Mission Complete:11/12/08

4. Package Received!:

RMZ72:

3. Mission Complete: 11/12/08

4. Package Received!: 11/20/08!!!

Got the call from my sis in law today. She got her package, and I was happy to hear that the name she said it was from was someone she met at Geocoinfest! She is very new to this and very excited!!! I will post her pics as soon as she sends them to me (their service is down)

Happy Ho Ho, all!

1. Participating: 10/15/08

3. Mission Complete: YES by international registered airmail from Belgium to ....

4. Package Received!: Yes!! TODAY 11/21/08

Should I open it or ... should I open it??

Please advise ...

BARONTOO

Edited by Barontoo

Piglet:

1. Participating: Yes!

2. Received Name: Yes!

3. Mission Complete: 18/11/08

4. Package Received!: Yes!!

63822b9c-7a04-4176-9f53-485612704232.jpg

I wasn't around to see this, but I have been told that Piglet went to the mailbox as usual after school, and got out what he thought were the usual packages for mum and sat them on the bench in front of his father. His dad had to point out that one was addressed to 'Piglet', so he started jumping up and down with excitement. He ripped open his package to find all of the above, including a candy cane which was eaten before I had a chance to take the photo.

He was so thrilled that there is an honest to goodness real Santa living in New York, and that Santa had sent him an early Christmas gift!!

I asked if I could have the geocoins (Taurus Zodiac and a Candy Cane), to which he replied 'No, Santa gave them to me, and wanted ME to have them!'. How can you argue with that? Luckily, he is easily bribed, so he got to keep the Candy Cane and some Lego, and his mum got the Taurus Zodiac!

He sleeps with his snowman, he adores his matchbox cars, he wants us to put the tree up so he can hang his decoration, he is keeping his gingerbread man for a time when he is in need of sugar (i'm guessing tomorrow :laughing: ), and he has read his book on the planets (GREAT choice!) at least twice before bed. He got cranky with me for taking it from his bedroom so I could take a photo of it!

Thankyou SO much Secret Santa from New York, you are a complete legend who really went the extra mile for my son, he is thrilled with what you sent him! :laughing:

Hugs to Guinea Gal! :laughing:

Mrs Cheesy Pig:

1. Participating: Yes!

2. Received Name: Yes!

3. Mission Complete: 18/11/08

4. Package Received!: Not yet

1. Participating: Email sent (Oct 1, 2008)

2. Received Name: Email received Oct 30, 2008

3. Mission Complete: Package mailed out Nov 7th, 2008

4. Package Received: Yes! Nov 21st :sad:

ec5cc4c0-95fd-409a-a005-ff218be035fa.jpg

The temptation was too great, but my Secret Santa was ahead of the game!

d95995c3-d342-4d77-bd1c-7e7e17ff6cbe.jpg

Thanks Li-z! I'm going to one every three days as you suggest :blink: Make the time until christmas last longer and the perfect thing to cheer me up after our first snowfall of the year

51101b9f-a189-4d73-9d01-220740ff125d.jpg

1. Participating: Email sent (Oct 1, 2008)

2. Received Name: Email received Oct 30, 2008

3. Mission Complete: Package mailed out Nov 7th, 2008

4. Package Received: Yes! Nov 21st :huh:

ec5cc4c0-95fd-409a-a005-ff218be035fa.jpg

The temptation was too great, but my Secret Santa was ahead of the game!

d95995c3-d342-4d77-bd1c-7e7e17ff6cbe.jpg

Thanks Li-z! I'm going to one every three days as you suggest :sad: Make the time until christmas last longer and the perfect thing to cheer me up after our first snowfall of the year

I'm so relieved that one of my missions arrived safely!!!! :blink: You never know with customs.

Wow, you've got snow already! That must help to get into the christmas spirit :-)

We've only got wet snow, hailstones and lots of wind this weekend in the Netherlands .....

I was wondering, can you go caching through the winter in Canada? If we get snow during winter here, it's usually only a tiny layer, so caching wouldn't be a problem. But I guess you must be getting a bit more snowfall!

Edited by Li-Z

I'm so relieved that one of my missions arrived safely!!!! :blink: You never know with customs.

Wow, you've got snow already! That must help to get into the christmas spirit :-)

We've only got wet snow, hailstones and lots of wind this weekend in the Netherlands .....

I was wondering, can you go caching through the winter in Canada? If we get snow during winter here, it's usually only a tiny layer, so caching wouldn't be a problem. But I guess you must be getting a bit more snowfall!

We're expecting another 20-30 cm tonight (ick...) but it will probably melt before christmas. Caching in winter depends on the cache. Some are snow friendly (ie. hanging in a tree) but others have to wait until spring. Caching in the snow sometimes feels like cheating thought becuase you can see where the person who was there before you went!

Mission #1

1. Participating: E-mail sent

2. Received Name: 30 October 2008 -Got it! :blink:

3. Mission Complete: 12 November 2008 :sad:

4. Package Received!: 15 November 2008 -Sweet!! :huh:

I got some great coinage from Minnesota! There's the Signal Dec 2006 (I love snow), a Chippewa Valley 2006 coin (I worked in that area for a couple of years, lived in Eau Claire, WI for a year, and always liked Chippewa Falls, WI), and a Lord of the Rings "Strider" Geotag with elvish script!

You couldn't have done better! Thanks! :D

PB199110.jpg

Mission #2

1. Participating:E-mail sent

2. Received Name: 30 October 2008 -Got it! :)

3. Mission Complete: 12 November 2008 :D

4. Package Received!: Not yet... :D

Hey Mr. Rooster,

Some pretty cool looking coins you've got there!!

The Monkey!

We're expecting another 20-30 cm tonight (ick...) but it will probably melt before christmas. Caching in winter depends on the cache. Some are snow friendly (ie. hanging in a tree) but others have to wait until spring. Caching in the snow sometimes feels like cheating thought becuase you can see where the person who was there before you went!

20-30 cm, that's a lot of snow! Never thought about the footsteps. We haven't cached in the snow yet. But I'm sure we'll find out ourselves this winter and may be have a few easy finds because of traces in the snow ;-)

1. Participating: e-mail sent 18/10/2008

2. Received Name: 31/10/08 ... oops just realised i forgot to post this, sorry

3. Mission Complete: sent today 17/11/08

4. Package Received!: TODAY !!!! 22/11/08

:laughing::laughing::(

Resisting the temptation to open before Christmas, but so Exciting !!! + pressies for us & our Son, wasn't expecting that & neither was he. Thank you Rita for thinking of him as well

Thank you Butterfly Lady for organising such a massive mission that is so obviously making sooooo many people so happy. Who said Santa isn't real.

;):D:D

Edited by tman4591

Mission # 1 - doc256

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/22/08

2. Received Name: 10/31/08

3. Mission Complete: 11/10/08

4. Package Received!: 11/22/08

Mission # 2 - pat1609

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/22/08

2. Received Name: 10/31/08

3. Mission Complete: 11/10/08

4. Package Received!: 11/14/08

:laughing: :laughing: :( Can`t hardly wait till its Christmas eve !!!!!!!!!! ;):santa::D

Mission 1 - Adult

2. Received Name:yes (10/31/08)

3. Mission Complete: (11/20/08)

4. Package Received!: WOW! ahem, yes (11/17/08)

Mission 2- Pet

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

I was able to mail my adult mission while I was out of the country. The domestic mission will go out next week.

This is killing me. I bought something really neat to give as a present along with the coin I am sending about 2 weeks ago. It has not come yet which is hindering me on sending out my package. I am gonna give it till the end of next week and if that one thing does not show up, I am just going to have to send out the coin without it.

MISSION ONE: Adult

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/16/08

2. Received Name -10-30-08

-[/color]3. Mission Complete 11-12-08- delivered 11-21-08

4. Package Received -no

MISSION TWO: CHILD

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/16/08

2. Received Name -10-27-08

-[/color]3. Mission Complete 11-12-08- still in transit

4. Package Received -11-22-08

were gonna wait for her to wake from her nap then she can open it: will post pics later---thank you santa mission giver!! :laughing:

EDIT- did some research,,,, thank you PENGOFAMILY!!! will post pics after she opens it!!

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

55c48b57-fcde-49e1-9413-4b8db3cb0be9.jpg

75466e94-fd8c-4529-aecd-522d37e9e417.jpg

bb700806-0c60-4058-b1df-c797fd67a8e0.jpg

while,waiting for the batts to charge for the cam she had the package in her basket and was wheelin it around the house.after opening it,she had her hands full and kept dropping one coin and when she would go to pick that one up another would fall,,,lol,,she loved the snowflakes throwing them around to make a mess,and carryed her lanyard around with her on her neck and kept taking it off and putting it on,we will put the coins and the pins in a good place for her :shocked: and she will have to carry her lanyard around,,with a gps ,,,soon :anicute: thank you pengofamily for the laughs and making my lil one smile with the package :D and at the end of the day shell want the empty package to put her snowflakes in and take them out,,in out, in out,in out....... :D

Bella received her package today, Thank You Valerie of BlueMotMot, Bella is going to wait and open up her box on X-Mas Day. We did take a picture of her and the box that arrived today. Bella is going to be one lucky Parrot. The Box was pretty Heavy. Thank You Ms. Clause, Have a Safe and Happy Holidays Bella says. :shocked:

Wow - Santa visited our house! But I didn't know he lived in the UK?

I was out when my wife called me to tell she found a big box in the mailbox. When she took it in side the house, the box began to make noises. Noises?!? So she opened it and found lots of little christmas-wrapped parcels. She opened the little parcel making these strange sounds and saw a little reindeer, making these sounds when being moved and loosing little sweets out of its backside. Almost immediately our youngest son (9 months) showed a big grin, you can bet he loves this moose, even if he can't eat the sweets.

Our older son couldn't wait and opened some of the parcels. Sweets, chocolate, candy canes with lots of other fun, two coins (a UK flag micro and a Garmin UK Stonehenge - wow!), and a travelbug, a funny christmas duck, to be placed in a german cache (have a look here). We plan to visit a cache today called "Weihnachtsträume", "Christmas dreams", this should be the perfect cache for the little duck.

Thank you very much, Skibumsuk! Will try to add photos later, but this could be hard (I don't think all of the sweets will survive the next 24 hours :shocked: )

So my mission update:

Mission one:

1. Participating - Email Sent

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete - still on its way across the Atlantic Ocean

4. Package Received - Yes! :anicute:

Mission two:

1. Participating - Email Sent

2. Received Name -yes

3. Mission Complete - still on its way across the Atlantic Ocean

4. Package Received - No, but there's a lot of time until christmas.

So glad that the box arrived safely.... I was worried about sending the reindeer that plays a tune (thought the postman might want to look inside to take a peek).

Glad you like the coins, and thanks for putting Ruddolph Duck TB into a German cache for us.....Weihnachtstraume sounds like the perfect one for him to start in.

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/16/08 :shocked:

2. Received Name - 10/30/08 :anicute:

3. Mission Complete - Last few pieces needed

4. Package Received -

MISSION TWO: Adult

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/16/08 :D

2. Received Name - 10/30/08 :D

4. Package Received -

MISSION THREE: Pet

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/16/08 :(

2. Received Name - 10/28/08 :ph34r:

4. Package Received - Yes! :D I have an idea who sent it but they sure covered their bases on hiding it. I'll wait to open it when it's closer to Christmas. :o

ctree_3a.gif

An email went out today to those who have yet to post their status.

If you are waiting to hear if a mission has arrived (just like I am) then, please be patient just a little longer.

I do know that the one mission (of three) that had the furtherest to travel arrived safely, also a birthday mission to the UK has arrived ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Just waiting on two to arrive in the US. Seems to take longer than any other.

One month till the Big Man, (Santa) himself arrives!

Edited by Butterfly_lady

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes (Mailed out a few days ago...)

4. Package Received -

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - Yes (Mailed out a few days ago...)

4. Package Received

Sorry - I forgot to post that I had mailed out my packages. They were a few days late getting out, but should arrive in plenty of time.

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

3. Mission Complete - No. Will ship by 12-01, priority

4. Package Received -Don't have a clue, will see my mailbox again in early-mid December

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

4. Package Received -Don't have a clue, will see my mailbox again in early-mid December

MISSION THREE: Adult

1. Participating - Yes

2. Received Name - Yes

4. Package Received -Nothing Coming, I made this one up.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Heather received her mission over the weekend. I know that I said that we were going to save it to open closer to Christmas, but I caved and let her open it. She was thrilled with everything!

DSC02944.jpg

The back of the book included a paper model, which was a lot easier to punch out than assemble (LOL). I never knew that Santa traveled via sheep down under!

DSC02947.jpg

Thanks for the awesome mission!

Adult - Tim

1. Participating: email sent 20/10/08

2. Received Name: Yes will post this week

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

Adult - Adeline

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!: 20/11/08

IMG_4721.jpg

Child- Oonagh

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

The coins for my Mission have arrived and will be posted out to the recipient later today. Sorry for the delay but the original order for the coins somehow got 'lost' and I had to re-order them.

1. Participating.... Yes

2. Received name.... Yes

3. Mission Complete.... Yes. Posted today.

4. Package Received.... Not yet.

1. Participating: 6 October 2008

2. Received Name: 30 October 2008

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!: Yes

Great new snowman mug and no snow and shaddows friend personal coins as well as some really nice tree decorations.

Thanks a mill

1. Participating: 6 October 2008

2. Received Name: 30 October 2008

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

Been really busy as school but i have everything here and just need to get it packaged up, hopefully have it posted out within a few days.

Merry Christmas

Ljay

Mission Update - Kurdogso

Mission 1 (adult)

1. Participating: Yes :laughing:

2. Received Name: Yes :laughing:

3. Mission Complete: Going out TODAY!

4. Package Received: YES!! Waiting to open (but I don't know how much longer) Cute PACKAGE!

Mission 2 (Pet)

1. Participating: Yes :ph34r:

2. Received Name: Yes :ph34r:

3. Mission Complete: Going out TODAY!

4. Package Received: YES!! Waiting to open (not sure we can even wait for the dogs surprises but what FUN is the anticipation!)

It's so Exciting!

PS Can some kind person direct me to the directions for posting photos on here. I seem to have forgotton how and I am really enjoying everyones pictures.

Big Bad John

1. Participating: email sent yes

2. Received Name:yes

3. Mission Complete:shipped on 11/12/08

4. Package Received:no

kd

4. Package Received:no

prettierhalf

4. Package Received: yes

Can't wait til Christmas to open it can hardly wait til the 21st which is my birthday to open it

Butterfly_lady thank you for doing this mission and the nice box I recived from you. I got two of my heart desire only one that Santa know about. It was the GeoGem Ruby. I keep open it because I counld not belive it and the other heart desire Smell the Roses. You must be in close contect with Santa Cluse for the GeoGem. Have a Merry Christmas.

1. Participating: Yep. Email sent 10-21-08

2. Received Name: Yep. 10-29-08. Now to do some research.

3. Mission Sent: Not yet, still waiting on one thing!!!

4. Package Received!: Yes! 11-24-08 Not going to open till 12-25 unless told to otherwise.

Along with a nicely wrapped package was 4 zip loc bags with shredded green red and white paper. Inside the paper was my favorite caching food, Combos, and 6 big tootsie rolls, and 2 granola bars.

Only thing is, I have not yet read the card to see who it is from. Will probably read it tonight.