2. Received Name: 31.10.2008

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

Mission#3

1. Participating: E-mail sent 31.10.2008

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received!:

I send out the packages at the end of this week.

I hope the gifts will arrived in time.

Greatings René

Well darn, I was going to mail off a package today but forgot the Post Office was closed here in the States due to Veteran's Day...maybe that's because I WAS WORKING today....I dont' understand how there are "federal" holidays but we still have to work! grumble grumble grumble!

Anyway, I'm going to a 3 day conference tomorrow so I'll have to see if Mr TH will be nice enough to wait in the PO line for me!

Mission # 1 - doc256

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/22/08

2. Received Name: 10/31/08

3. Mission Complete: 11/10/08

4. Package Received!:

Mission # 2 - pat1609

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/22/08

2. Received Name: 10/31/08

3. Mission Complete: 11/10/08

4. Package Received!:

Well darn, I was going to mail off a package today but forgot the Post Office was closed here in the States due to Veteran's Day...maybe that's because I WAS WORKING today....I dont' understand how there are "federal" holidays but we still have to work! grumble grumble grumble!

I hear ya! My girls' missions are all ready to go...once the Post office opens.

4. Package Received!: Nov 10 - may I open it please?!?!? :unsure:

I received my package today, from T Summers - and I am struggling not to open it before Christmas... but Christmas is soooooooo far away!!! Please?! :D:P:) (At least I think this is the Santa mission?!?!)

Camilla (geosmurfarna)

It's possible that this is the Santa Mission - your sender has definitely sent it...... but the name T Summers is not on my list..... mmmmmmmmmmm

Actually, if it is YOUR Santa Mission, it must have been rocket propelled.

I suggest you peek..... as I don't think it is a Santa Mission.

santa-rocket.gif

I know your mission is on it's way and has some distance to travel..... but unless Santa himself picked it up, and parachuted it down on his way home north, ...... well peek!

Do let us all know.....

You are holding us all in suspense.....

Edited by Butterfly_lady

4. Package Received!: Nov 10 - may I open it please?!?!? :unsure:

I received my package today, from T Summers - and I am struggling not to open it before Christmas... but Christmas is soooooooo far away!!! Please?! :D:P:) (At least I think this is the Santa mission?!?!)

Camilla (geosmurfarna)

It's possible that this is the Santa Mission - your sender has definitely sent it...... but the name T Summers is not on my list..... mmmmmmmmmmm

Actually, if it is YOUR Santa Mission, it must have been rocket propelled.

I suggest you peek..... as I don't think it is a Santa Mission.

santa-rocket.gif

I know your mission is on it's way and has some distance to travel..... but unless Santa himself picked it up, and parachuted it down on his way home north, ...... well peek!

Do let us all know.....

You are holding us all in suspense.....

Well... I opened the package... and did not get much wiser. Sure, there was a coin inside, all bubble-wrapped, and a note, but nothing "Christmasy". So I sneaked a bit more, only to see that it was NOT my mission - it was another coin that I bought (and completely forgot about! :) ) Sorry about the false alarm! (But it's a super coin :lol: so I am still happy!! :rolleyes: )

Now off to change our "progress" report for the mission!

Camilla

Edited by geosmurfarna

Mr geosmurf - Krister

1. Participating: E-mail sent Oct 12

2. Received Name - Oct 30

3. Mission Complete: Nov 10, 2008 - on its way across the oceans

4. Package Received!:

Mrs geosmurf- Camilla

4. Package Received!:

Miss geosmurf - Felicia (11 yrs)

4. Package Received!:

Camilla (rather confused... :unsure: )

Big Bad John

1. Participating: email sent yes

2. Received Name:yes

3. Mission Complete:shipped on 11/12/08

4. Package Received:

kd

4. Package Received:

prettierhalf

4. Package Received: yes

Can't wait til Christmas to open it can hardly wait til the 21st which is my birthday to open it

Millieballon

3. Mission Complete:

Yes, I received an enveloppe before i have send something myself :P

And i have opened it! Thank you Geo Santa

But please do not worry, I'm just waiting for a nice new coin to come. Then i'll make a nice mission.

Millieballon

3. Mission Complete:

But please do not worry, I'm just waiting for a nice new coin to come. Then i'll make a nice mission.

Oh tell us all what you got or better still a photo

MISSION 1: Nana

1. Participating: YES

2. Received Name:YES 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: I shipped mine today as it was going international. Hope it arrives safely. I am not sure if it was sent correctly or not.

4. Package Received!:

MISSION 2: Papa

1. Participating: YES

2. Received Name:YES 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: Mailed it out today with delivery confirmation.

4. Package Received!:

Guinea_gal:

1. Participating: 10/2/08

2. Received Name: 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: 11/12/08

4. Package Received!:

AndrewPanda:

2. Received Name: 10/28/08

3. Mission Complete:11/12/08

4. Package Received!:

RMZ72:

2. Received Name: 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: 11/12/08

4. Package Received!:

All I can say is:

HOLY CROW on postage! Wow-and I ship a lot! I couldn't believe how much it cost! Hmm...postage is going up and gas for once is going down...maybe a field trip was in order? It was a lot of fun though...cant wait to receive ours!

MISSION ONE: Adult

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/16/08

2. Received Name -10-30-08

-[/color]3. Mission Complete 11-12-08

4. Package Received -

MISSION TWO: CHILD

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/16/08

2. Received Name -10-27-08

-[/color]3. Mission Complete 11-12-08

4. Package Received -

every thing is mailed out,,hope everyone loves their packages!!! :P

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

We have two PINKIES on the list....

Confirming receipt of missions by....

But at this stage, I'm not telling who the senders are, other to say that, yes they have posted that their missions are sent.....

Millieballon

3. Mission Complete:

Mission 1 (adult)

1. Participating: Yes! email sent OCT 2

2. Received Name: Yes! OCT 30

3. Mission Complete: YES! NOV 12 - sent my international mission

4. Package Received: YES! NOV 12

Mission 2 (adult)

1. Participating: Yes! email sent OCT 2

2. Received Name: Yes! OCT 30

3. Mission Complete:

4. Package Received:

I have a package from WI on my table, looks pretty Christmasy! Hoping to hold off opening it, at least until the tree goes up! :) It only shakes a little :laughing:

The first time is always the scarest and I would hate to be one that messed up Christmas. Not while Santa is watching. :laughing:

I'm a little bit scared too about the fact that the recipients will be happy with their gifts. It's the first time we participate in a mission and we joined in for 3 of them, one in each category. So this means 3 receipients to be worry about except perhaps for the Pet one :P

Can't wait to receive the first package. We'll try to wait until Christmas's Eve to open them unless written otherwise :laughing:

HO HO HO :)

A word of advice - Don't compare what you send with what you receive.

Everyone has different levels of disposable income. Some can afford heaps and it gets them great pleasure to spend. Others make a little go a long way.

What is important is the contact that you are making, the sharing of Christmas across borders.

Often it is the small things that are appreciated.

BTW - Who you send to, will not be the same person who you will receive from, so actually there is no comparison!

RELAX AND ENJOY!

The first time is always the scarest and I would hate to be one that messed up Christmas. Not while Santa is watching. :D

I'm a little bit scared too about the fact that the recipients will be happy with their gifts. It's the first time we participate in a mission and we joined in for 3 of them, one in each category. So this means 3 receipients to be worry about except perhaps for the Pet one :P

Can't wait to receive the first package. We'll try to wait until Christmas's Eve to open them unless written otherwise :laughing:

HO HO HO :laughing:

A word of advice - Don't compare what you send with what you receive.

Everyone has different levels of disposable income. Some can afford heaps and it gets them great pleasure to spend. Others make a little go a long way.

What is important is the contact that you are making, the sharing of Christmas across borders.

Often it is the small things that are appreciated.

BTW - Who you send to, will not be the same person who you will receive from, so actually there is no comparison!

RELAX AND ENJOY!

We sent... :) I mean gave... :laughing: did you think I would actually say..hahaa nope just gonna have to wait..Lets just say we feel good about the ones we sent out... :D

Mission #1 Girl Pet

1. Participating:~~~~~~E-mail sent 10/20/08

2. Received Name:~~~~Received 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete:~~~Olmost done :D

4. Package Received!:~~JIPPIEEEEEEE I GOT IT :)

Today my mailman bring me a box and sorry to say i did`t know what it was i was sniffing it and it smell so good that my mam deside to open the package :laughing:

It make me so happy because in there where a lot of nice cristmas things for my mam that she can hang in our little cristmas tree, a nice snowman pen, very cute cristmas soks and a lot of candy for my mam (what she really like :P ),

and a nice bandana for me and a very cute hedgehog and what i like the most is all the sweet candy for me..

so my mam and me are eating nice cristmas candy but then a little strange thing happend....

My mam started to dance and cry and sing and she take the coins that where hide between the candy she let me see what coins it where and when i did see them i understand why my mam was so happy.....

the coins where a very cute beautiful Cristmas Travel Penguin and the other coin is my mams Hart Desire The Pink Ribbon.....

SANTA aka ANGIE aka A MITT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVE US THIS BEAUTIFUL CRISTMAS PACKAGE AND FOR FULFILL MY MAMS HART DESIRE, YOU REALLY REALLY MAKE OUR DAY..... :laughing::laughing:

but fooks look for your self what SPOILED we are by A MITT...

here are all the nice, cute, beautiful and tasty things:

kerst001.jpg

and here are the beautiful and the Hart Desire coins and a very VERYYYY beautiful dog...

kerst003.jpg

Edited by lorca.nl

WOW Lorca! That's quite a box full of nice surprises you received there. Lucky you :wub:

I now wonder if I will be able to wait until Christmas to open our 3 missions. Maybe, if it is not written that we should do so, I will open them after all :D

Think about it, if we all wait until Christmas, it will make a lot of pictures sent at the same time. It would be best to send them regularly :D

HO HO HO :D

Mission #1

1. Participating: E-mail sent

2. Received Name: 30 October 2008 -Got it! :wub:

3. Mission Complete: 12 November 2008 :)

4. Package Received!:

Mission #2

1. Participating:E-mail sent

2. Received Name: 30 October 2008 -Got it! :D

3. Mission Complete: 12 November 2008 ;)

4. Package Received!:

Woo-hoo! :D All done....

Now for the waiting ^_^-_-:D:D:blink: I'm being patient, honest :ph34r:

:santa::lol::santa::D:santa:

christmas_clipart13.gif

Ahhh, mamma gave in!

Amidst lots of paper flying, little girls squealing, and ooohs and ahhs we received a totally wonderful package from Kernow! It was SUPPOSED to be a small one between the girls, but someone got carried away :D.

The kids received some really cool colors, dinosaurs, bath toys, a puzzle that has Hanna totally frustrated (hehehehehehe), chocolates, postcards, pencils, homemade cards and a ton of other wonderful things...

Including the one object that made Hanna scream and jump up and down in place for a good 5 minutes, a PINK geo-jewel, our first time to see one in this house and lemme tell ya, if you haven't gotten one yet, I strongly advise you to do so, these things are SO COOL! I thought it would feel plasticky, but no, it feels like smooth glass!

Then she got a coin that made MAMMA squeal since it's been one that Mamma has wanted for a long time, a Noah's Ark coin, this thing is just gorgeous and so perfect for a child, especially the child of someone studying to be a priest!

She got a cute little teddy bear with a Kernow flag and one of Hogwild's travelling coins, the one with the "feet," and lastly, another coin that Mamma has had her eye on, one of the Cornwall 2008 coins, really, really cool!

Thank you so much Kernow Cachers for treating my girls so wonderfully and making them so happy!

Naomi :D :D

Mission #1

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/20/08

2. Received Name: Received 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: Sent 11/12/08

4. Package Received!:

Mission #2

1. Participating: E-mail sent 10/20/08

2. Received Name: Received 10/30/08

3. Mission Complete: Sent 11/12/08

4. Package Received!:

Merry Christmas Eveveryone!! :D

Mission #1 River Cacher

2. Received Name: 10-30-08

3. Mission Complete: Mailed out 11-13-08

4. Package Received:

Mission #2 River Tinkerbell

2. Received Name:10-27-08 Now the fun begins to see what else I can find for my X-MAS Mission.

3. Mission Complete: Finishing wrapping tonight

4. Package Received:

Mission #3 River Princess

2. Received Name:10-27-08 Now the fun begins to see what else I can find for my X-MAS Mission.

3. Mission Complete: Finishing wrapping tonight. Will post not when mailed tomorrow

4. Package Received:

I'm so happy to see the package arrived safely. I was so surprised to hear it arrived since I just sent it out on Monday ( I didn't even send it priority :D ). Since this was my first mission I was a little afraid of messing it up.

Thank you for all the kind words Anne. I'm happy Lorca is sharing and I'm very glad I could help you with your hearts desire - and a thank you to the person that helped me fulfil it :D

I had a lot of fun making the ornaments and the bandana - I've never tried anything like that before. Putting together a mission is too much fun! :D

Merry Christmas!

I hear a rumour that the South Pole Penguins are going to help Santa out this year....

A new smaller mission is planned....

Check out the forums 19th November

Penguins being small, will use their brain power to the max.....

Curiouser and curiouser... :)

Yes, they are working hard.....

Limited mission, so don't go buying any goodies to add..... That's a no-no.

penguins.jpg

I received a box of individually wrapped small packages today, from Sabine in Germany. I have only opened the lovely hand-made card, but the rest of it smells wonderful - sweet and spicey! :cute:

Many thanks, Sabine!

MrsB

Now, can I resist picking at the wrappings until Christmas day? :)

smiley_emoticons_xmas4_hurra2.gif

One arrived! Yipppieh!

I just want to say: I don't mind if my packages are opened berfore christmas... I'm so excited smiley_emoticons_xmas4_hurra2.gif

Updated:

Mission #1

3. Mission Complete: 14.11.2008

4. Package Received!:

Mission#2

4. Package Received!:

Mission#3

4. Package Received!:

Greatings René

1.Participating= Yes Email sent 10-22-08

2.Recieved name= Yes 10-30-08

2.Mission complete=only going to the next state over so i will ship in a few days.

4.Package recieved=10-14-08 yeah...

Not to sure who i recieved this from.Just says uk geocachers.Anyways thanks alot for the coin.I really like it alot it looks great in my collection.And thanks butterfly lady for this mission.Now to activate my coin..

IMG00174.jpg