COIN BUYER AND VENDOR RECEIPT/FEEDBACK THREAD

Eartha

.......................... Please PM me what order details you have as we are having to look through paypal to find ............................

It would certainly help if an active e-mail address was supplied as the gc.com and forum links do not worked as he is listed as "banned". None of the website addresses that I have for Coinswag work and the other e-mail addresses that I have for Jake and/or Coinswag bounce.

Any other addresses that work?? Please post or contact me off the Forum.

Thanks

Click the "PM" button on their post. :D I received a couple replies from them earlier today going that route.

A number of postings in this thread were posted by myself with reference to Coinswag.com. I also initiated another thread on the Forum around the subject of non-delivery, with my latest reply just posted - see LINK HERE

Jake from Coinswag.com made contact with me regarding my outstanding order and it appears that arrangements are being made to rectify the situation.

Edited by cincol

I also have some left over coins from previous mints that I am more than willing to ship to those who want although they might not be the metal that was order its the same trackable coin. Most of the metals I do have are the LE or XLE. This is only for pirate or wonderful discovery orders. thanks.

We are still waiting to get our money back. :blink:

Just want to say

we don't wish you the best !!!

Because you bought a lot of people about their money, :blink:

I orderd Sep. 2009 but i am still waiting for it !!! :D

You lie and lie :shocked:

hopefully you never get a new buisness

I do hope that all of you who lost money with coinswag.com do either get your items or your money back. I do believe in giving someone the opportunity to correct their mistakes. However, given the number of delays, misrepresentations and out right lies by coinswag.com, the old adage. "fool me once..., fool me twice..." comes to mind. Good luck to all. :)

We took Jake up on his offer with the left over Pirates coins and he has gotten back to us and has promised to make it right. It hasn't happened yet and he said it won't happen over nite as he needs to gather his coins to see what he has and then he'll get back to us. That was only 10 days ago. We are happy that he has finally come forward and given us a personal reply.

We have more than enough ammunition to cause some serious hurt to him through legal channels. He only owes us around $30.00, so we too would like to give him every opportunity to fix this as the trouble would be far greater than what he gained, if he has gained anything at all. We realize that he is in debt to some of you for far more than that and we can only speak for ourselves, and we also know from experience how things can turn on you and pick up speed as it goes down hill, which is one more reason we'ld like to give him one more chance. Heaven knows we've needed our one more chances. :)

Hopefully this isn't a "Shame on Me."

Either way, we'll definitely let ya know. :laughing:

We are processing refunds for all orders that were not shipped as we have money to do so. Please PM me what order details you have as we are having to look through paypal to find them because our site is down. Also about the glass coins were never shipped to me nor where they payed for. I dont think Sharron would say that but who know but they were never received by us, we would gladly ship them out if we had them rather than issuing 15.00 refunds.

Long story short we are going to sell off our coin collection on eBay to help us issue refunds faster, we have only been able to do about 200.00 so far but we will get to everyone.

Very sorry how this turned out but it is what it is. We will make it right, please just give us some time to prove it. Also we are hoping our codes will soon be hosted on coincodes.com.

Pm sent i have just noticed this and to say I am peeved is an understatment

Well apparently it is now "Shame on Me"! ;)

We PM'd and got a response, and although his post said he had some left over pirates, he said he would need some time to "gather his coins". That in itself sounded "fishy" <_<

It has been a month now and we emailed him at his jsam email address last week. Guess what???

Yeah go ahead guess. That's right! NO ANSWER!

We are going to file on him.

Anyone interested in adding their info post here or email us through our Groundspeak profile.

Dates, order numbers, emails-both to and from, money taken, etc. any and all info.

We have added all the info that has been posted so far.

Fortunately his recent posts have moved the statutes of limitations, so as far as the authorities are concerned, it happened last month and we are all well in time to have this issue handled.

He has been advised that what he has done constitutes internet fraud.

Seems he doesn't care so..................

Let's put the shame where it belongs.

Edited by rockymtn8iv

Does anybody have an update on the coinswag.com saga perhaps? I was promised by Jake that all would be sorted out a couple of months ago and to date NOTHING - not that I am surprised about it as I had written that off completely. I am just curious as to whether anybody has actually received anything from him?

Does anybody have an update on the coinswag.com saga perhaps? I was promised by Jake that all would be sorted out a couple of months ago and to date NOTHING - not that I am surprised about it as I had written that off completely. I am just curious as to whether anybody has actually received anything from him?

No Coins.

No money back.

We are waiting now 8 month.

Jack is a big big liar.

The same needs to be done with TnT Geocoins, their link was through the Appalachain RC&D web site. I thought that the RC&D was a reputable orginazition? Watch who you send money to through the internet. Any advise/input?

I spoke with Roy Settle of Appalachian RC&D

he advises all of us contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint. Pretty simple process

http://knoxville.bbb.org/consumers

RC&D has parted ways with TnT

also we should contact the internet fraud website:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

More information:

TNT Geocoins

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, TN 37686

Tracy & Tank

423-737-6351

:blink:

:(

:D

:o

Edited by Pastor_B

The same needs to be done with TnT Geocoins, their link was through the Appalachain RC&D web site. I thought that the RC&D was a reputable orginazition? Watch who you send money to through the internet. Any advise/input?

I spoke with Roy Settle of Appalachian RC&D

he advises all of us contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint. Pretty simple process

http://knoxville.bbb.org/consumers

RC&D has parted ways with TnT

also we should contact the internet fraud website:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

More information:

TNT Geocoins

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, TN 37686

Tracy & Tank

423-737-6351

:rolleyes:

;)

:)

:lol:

Been there and done that already. BBB says they can't help, no word from IC3.

Tracy still operates a sales booth at the Bluff City, Tn. flea market. The RC&D really got a bad name because of her and the rip-off presale scam. I'm not sure that the address is correct, seems that no one can reach her except Roy Settle, and he has not been any help. I will presue legal actions, but it's hard to get someone in front of a judge without the correct contact information. People like her that take money from people then try to use a family hardship as an excuse make me sick. She is no different than any other "please feel sorry for me" scammer, except she is in Tennessee and not Nigeria. She has never offered to refund our money or tryed to contact us, just took our money like a thief and dissappeared.

Anyone defrauded by her does need to contact the BBB and IC3. It may not help us, but scammers don't give up, and neither do I.

........................ People like her that take money from people then try to use a family hardship as an excuse make me sick. She is no different than any other "please feel sorry for me" scammer, except she is in Tennessee and not Nigeria. She has never offered to refund our money or tryed to contact us, just took our money like a thief and dissappeared.

Anyone defrauded by her does need to contact the BBB and IC3. It may not help us, but scammers don't give up, and neither do I.

Yeah - and the same goes for the other scammer Jake from COINSWAG.com as well. :mad::blink:

This is to serve as a reminder on how this thread is supposed to work. I'm sorry to see it got so far off track.

Please post comments in the individual coin thread, and the undelivered coins are to be listed here. And no matter what, we are still supposed to keep things respectful, no matter what, so please cease and desist with the name calling.

In an effort to help the community keep track of delayed sales, we are opening this thread for this purpose.

If you have any questions or suggestions about this thread, please do not post it in this thread, we are using this thread for discussion. This will make it easier to search for your coin or vendor reply.

By delayed we mean that they have gone two weeks or more beyond their scheduled delivery date. This is based on a suggestion made by Hula Bum in another thread (thank you Hula Bum), When someone has ordered a coin and the coin delivery has been delayed by at least two weeks, they can come in here and post the following. Please, everyone must use the same format.

Name of coin: Coin name here

Name of Vendor: Vendor name here

Date Ordered: ________________________

Shipment Due Date: ____________________

Ordered by: 1.Your name here followed by "Not yet received" or "Received"

2. Next person reporting a delay or receipt adds their name, and numbers it followed by "Not yet received" or "Received"

3.Next person follows the same process followed by "Not yet received" or "Received"

Vendor reply: Shipped and date of shipment, or delayed because of explanation inserted here.

BUYERS: Do not post here if you have already communicated with, and received an answer from the vendor. This thread is for those who are not getting replies. When you come into this thread, you will search the thread for the coin name. Please, always check your spelling so this works. Using the search feature on your computer, press Ctrl F and type the coin name into the search window. When you find a post with the coin you are waiting for, click on the "REPLY" button on that post, so you are quoting the post, and add your name to the list, as stated above, and whether or not you have received the coin.

VENDORS: When you come into this thread, you will search the thread for the coin name. Please check your spelling so this works. Use the search feature on your

computer, press Ctrl F and type the coin name into the search window. When you find a post with the coin you are shipping, click on the "REPLY" button on that post, so you are quoting the post, and put your name under the list of buyers, and state whether the coin was or is being shipped, and when.

If you cannot find a post with your delayed geocoin in it, add a new post, not a new thread, using the format above. This cannot be used for a coin that is only a day or a week late. It has to be a delay in shipping, not a post office/UPS/FedEx slowdown. (If it a customs hold up, please say so. Customs hold ups could affect a lot of people, so it should be mentioned, because a customs hold up is not a vendor's fault)

Feedback may be left at the bottom of the post. Falsifying negative feedback will result in possibly losing your posting rights, please do not abuse this thread, be nice and polite, or be warned. No name calling, no fraudulent complaints, no slander, no backstabbing, no shill complainers, no sock puppets are allowed to post at all. Post only with your real user account, or your real vendor account.

Let's all keep this information in this thread, and not start new threads about delays. Using this thread we can find out if it is a vendor problem, one or two lost in the mail, or something else. If you have any questions or need help in posting or searching, please let us know. We are hoping this will be a simple way to keep track of any delays/defaults. Please let your fellow coiners/vendors know about this thread so they may reply if their coin gets listed here.

Thank you,

The Groundspeak Geocoin Moderating Team

I ordered a Love coin from USA Geocoins. I received it very promptly and was quite pleased with the coin quality. However, when I went to retrieve the activation code from their web site, it said that my tracking number could not be found.

I sent several emails and tried to phone them. I have had no response in two weeks. Unfortunately, the coin was to be placed in a geocache on July 5th as an anniversary present. I am very dissappointed that my gift turned out to be unuseable.

If anyone has advice on how to contact these people, please help!

============================================

We are having difficulty with them also.

No response to emails. No contact info on site. We have never had issues with them before.

PayPal dispute opened yesterday.

Name of coin: Fallen Heroes (10) and Love (2) coins

Name of Vendor: USA Geocoins

Date Ordered: 6/26/10

Shipment Due Date: unknown standard shipping

Ordered by: 1. Beth/Jim Turney "Not yet received"

I also ordered a GeoTriad Coin, Signal Tag and Signal Antenna Topper back on 07/08/10. I have sent multiple e-mails requesting some kind of response as to what is going on and have heard nothing back. It shouldn't take nearly 20 days to send out items or to respond. It's unfortunate.

I too will be opening a Paypal dispute today before it's too late and will post under the Vendor List thread.

No response to emails. No contact info on site. We have never had issues with them before.

:)

We received all ordered coins today. We will close PayPal dispute as soon as we activate all of them.

Edited by jbturney

Name of coin: Travelcase Geocoin

Name of Vendor: USA Geocoin

Date Ordered: 8 July 2010

Shipment Due Date: no promised but was expected within the week esp with S&H enough for 1st class mail

Ordered by:

1. Jay Hyland Not yet received

I received these today. Erick never communicated with me directly. Too bad I had to use such a big stick to get what I paid for in the first place.

Jay

I ordered a Love coin from USA Geocoins. I received it very promptly and was quite pleased with the coin quality. However, when I went to retrieve the activation code from their web site, it said that my tracking number could not be found.

I sent several emails and tried to phone them. I have had no response in two weeks. Unfortunately, the coin was to be placed in a geocache on July 5th as an anniversary present. I am very dissappointed that my gift turned out to be unuseable.

I have had the exact same problem with the Love coin. I ordered it sometime last spring and received the coin in a timely manner. However, when I went to retrieve the activation code from their web site, it said that my tracking number could not be found either. STILL!!! I have waited all summer for Erik to get caught up. I think it's about time..... Bruce Gardner

I have had the exact same problem with the Love coin. I ordered it sometime last spring and received the coin in a timely manner. However, when I went to retrieve the activation code from their web site, it said that my tracking number could not be found either. STILL!!! I have waited all summer for Erik to get caught up. I think it's about time..... Bruce Gardner

Send an email to Groundspeak and they will help you.

If you ordered a Quilt Trail Geocoin (or several) from TnT Geocoins, please contact me

There are 10 cachers/buyers that I know of listed earlier on this thread

I am trying to help resolve this issue and have been in touch with Tracy twice during this week (September 20 and 23)

I ask for your continued patience

you may email me through my profile

thanks

Bryan / pastor_B

Edited by Pastor_B

Name of coin: Benchmark Coin Club

Name of Vendor: Hogwild Stuff

Shipment Due Date: unknown, they have been saying they are almost caught up for 6+ months

Ordered by:

1. Toojin paid on 29 May 2010 - refund requested & subscription canceled 28 Sept 2010

2. Toojin paid on 29 July 2010 - refund requested & subscription canceled 28 Sept 2010

Name of coin: Benchmark Coin Club

Name of Vendor: Hogwild Stuff

Shipment Due Date: unknown, they have been saying they are almost caught up for 6+ months

Ordered by:

1. Toojin paid on 29 May 2010 - refund received 1 October 2010

2. Toojin paid on 29 July 2010 - refund received 1 October 2010

Vendor : The Cache Shack.

Coin : Geo Trek Coin

2 orders :

08/30/2010 (Can't open a dispute since it's been more than 45 days)

09/21/2010 (Will probably open a dispute soon)

Shipment due : A long time ago.

First order was never sent out until I contacted them a month later.

They replied after 3 e-mails.

They decided to ship both orders together since I contacted them a few days after I made the second order.

I was refunded the shipping fees on my first order.

The thing is I haven't received the combined shipment yet.

I've sent another 3 e-mails within the last 2 weeks and I've never had any answer from them.

Anyone had any problems with The Cache Shack before ?

2 orders :

They decided to ship both orders together since I contacted them a few days after I made the second order.

I've sent another 3 e-mails within the last 2 weeks and I've never had any answer from them.

I also ordered a Geo Trek Coin from The Cache Shack on 9/31/10. Haven't received the coin. Have left message on their voice mail and alos sent an email. I received no response to either so I opened a dispute.

Edited by strummin_along

2 orders :

I also ordered a Geo Trek Coin from The Cache Shack on 9/31/10. Haven't received the coin. Have left message on their voice mail and alos sent an email. I received no response to either so I opened a dispute.

I had issues with them but did a Paypal dispute within my time line. Others have had issues recently too.

Issues

Wow, I just read about *this* thread in another thread....I didn't even know this thread existed. This must be the last post when all else fails, eh?

Sadly to say, this is all that we got on this site. :sad: I use a different site to get my geocoin vendor ratings. I buy most of my trackables on Ebay, ALWAYS check a sellers feedback before doing business with them. Many of the bad vendors also operate on Ebay, ripping buyers off there too. Too bad that we don't have a better way of warning each other about problem vendors without getting the thread locked. :laughing:

Edited by Manville Possum Hunters

Name of coin: O Galo de Barcelos

Name of Vendor: Nuno Veríssimo aka Webxxi

Date Ordered: __October 20, 1010 Paid for on Presale

Shipment Due Date: Early December 2010

Ordered by: 1.Chickahominy - Not Yet Received - In December, Nuno posted that they would be ready in January. No word since then. I am requesting a refund on 2/1/11

2. Next person reporting a delay or receipt adds their name, and numbers it followed by "Not yet received" or "Received"

3.Next person follows the same process followed by "Not yet received" or "Received"

Name of coin: O Galo de Barcelos

Name of Vendor: Nuno Veríssimo aka Webxxi

Date Ordered: __October 20, 1010 Paid for on Presale

Shipment Due Date: Early December 2010

Ordered by: 1.Chickahominy - Not Yet Received - In December, Nuno posted that they would be ready in January. No word since then. I am requesting a refund on 2/1/11

Refund received 2/3/11

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

Name of coins: Quilt Trail

Nolichuckey Bend

Cherry Hill Farm

Masters Farm

Appalachain Fair

Allendale

Name of vendor: TnT Geocoins

Date ordered: Paid 02//10/09

Shipment date due: 02/09

Name: Manville P H

Vendor has not or will not communicate

Two years later, still no contact from the vendor. They shut down the site and operate on eBay now. Avoid presales, most are rip off artists or just using your money to operate the business with. :mad::mad::mad:

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

Name of coins: Quilt Trail

Nolichuckey Bend

Cherry Hill Farm

Masters Farm

Appalachain Fair

Allendale

Shipment date due: 02/09

Name: Manville P H

Vendor has not or will not communicate

Two years later, still no contact from the vendor. They shut down the site and operate on eBay now. Avoid presales, most are rip off artists or just using your money to operate the business with. :mad::mad::mad:

in case someone is still reading this thread, is there a name on ebay we should be looking out for for TnT?

in case someone is still reading this thread, is there a name on ebay we should be looking out for for TnT?

e-mail sent

e-mail sent

thanks. only a 75% feedback rating.

e-mail sent

thanks. only a 75% feedback rating.

Yeah, and that has came up from a whopping 16%. :mad::mad::mad:

Name of coin: Dutch Geocoin 2010

Name of Vendor: k2coins

Date Ordered: 10-26-10

Shipment Due Date: Beginning of Dec., late Jan., mid Feb.

Ordered by: 1.drneal "Not yet received"

2. E&Cplus3 "Not yet received"

refund received 3-14-11

ILYK

Name of coin: Dutch Geocoin 2010

Name of Vendor: k2coins

Date Ordered: 10-26-10

Shipment Due Date: Beginning of Dec., late Jan., mid Feb.

Ordered by: 1.drneal "Not yet received"

2. E&Cplus3 "Not yet received"

refund received 3-14-11

ILYK

edited to add the refund came with a price...as the refund was made through paypal, I get to pay the paypal fee...as paypal was paid through my credit card company, I get to pay a foreign transaction fee.

ILYK

Wow, I just read about *this* thread in another thread....I didn't even know this thread existed. This must be the last post when all else fails, eh?

As the President and CEO of Cache Advance, Inc., I am appalled and shocked to read this thread. We've been in business 6 years and have seen many vendors come and go during this time... So very frustrating to see so many of them go in such a disreputable way. No wonder there is a high level of distrust out there. Very sad :(

As the President and CEO of Cache Advance, Inc., I am appalled and shocked to read this thread. We've been in business 6 years and have seen many vendors come and go during this time... So very frustrating to see so many of them go in such a disreputable way. No wonder there is a high level of distrust out there. Very sad :(

Yes it is. I got took in a presale. Worst part is, the vendor still operates a booth at a flea market and on Ebay selling geocaching supplys. :mad: Avoid presales just as you would spam telling you that you will get rich but you must send them money via Western Union first. :lol: