Name of Vendor: coinswag.com

Date Ordered: August 23, 2009

Shipment Due Date: Unknown

Ordered by: 1. rockymtn8iv "Not yet received"

Payment made: August 23, 2009 - Paid in Full

Name of coin: Glass Traveler - Personalized

Name of Vendor: CoinSwag.com

Date Ordered: 6/11/09

Shipment Due Date: August ? Unknown now.

Ordered by: 1.April Myers Not yet received

Vendor reply: No replys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name of coin: Pirates of the Geocache AC

~~~~~~

Name of coin: Pirates of the Geocache AS

~~~~~~

Name of coin: Pirates of the Geocache - "Girl"

Name of Vendor: CoinSwap.com

Date Ordered: 8-23-09

Shipment Due Date: 9-30-09

~~~~~~

I emailed CoinSwag some time back (don' remember exactly when), and NEVER received any reply whatsoever. Shortly after I sent my email, I noticed their presale page disappeared (hence not knowing when these coins were supposed to be due), and a message was posted to the main page: "ALL PENDING ORDERS FOR Groundspeak COINS, GLASS TRAVELERS WILL BE SHIPPING SOON, GIRL PIRATES ARE NEARLY DONE AND SHOULD BE SHIPPING WITHIN TWO WEEKS." There's no way to know when this message was added to the page, and thus no way to know when their supposed two weeks will be up. I KNOW this message was not there on/around 9-30 when the Girl Pirates were originally due.

Well.........

It has been two weeks since coinswag re-posted the note. We have sent multiple emails since then and..............................NOTHING!

We have contacted paypal..........for what that is worth and urge anyone else with the same problems to do so also as well as posting to this thread: COINSWAG.COM ORDERS

We have notified everyone in our circle and they have passed the information along.

Hopefully no one else will get "taken" by these guys!

Name of coin: Various Coins

Date Ordered: July 2009

Shipment Due Date: Never been shipped!!!!

Ordered by: cincol

Vendor reply: No replies to numerous e-mails.

In July I placed an order and paid for it via PayPal. After a week or so a Jake Wright contacted me to inform me the delivery of 1 set of coins I ordered would be delayed about 3 weeks and would I like the balance of my order shipped in the meanwhile. I replied that he could wait and ship everything together in order to save on international shipping costs. He agreed to that and have never heard of him since!

Numerous e-mails to his personal e-mail address [as supplied by himself], his business e-mail address, the "sales" e-mail address and his gc.com profile e-mail have all fallen on deaf ears. I contacted gc.com about it and initially one of the staffers was very enthusiastic about helping me. Once I sent my order details and all the supporting e-mail correspondence to her the enthusiasm has waned. Despite follow-up e-mails to her on both her direct e-mail address and the support address I get no response from her either. I am now beginning to wonder if there is some sort of deeper connection as once she received the details of who this suppliers was everything dried up? :)

Groundspeak has been made aware of the issues regarding coinswag.com. They are looking into it further.

Please be aware that Groundspeak does not have control over vendors, and their behavior. All they can control is whether that vendor is provided with any tracking numbers, or not, and if they can be on the approved vendor list. As with anything you buy, it's buyer beware. This is why we have this thread, so people have a place to post their delays, and problems can be discovered. This thread lets us know if it's just one missing shipment, or many who are not receiving their goods, and serves as a place for people to warn others. But, let me remind you, that it has to be a truly delayed shipment, and not just that you haven't received your coins in two weeks.

Thank you,

Eartha

Volunteer Groundspeak Forum Moderator

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

I emailed CoinSwag some time back (don' remember exactly when), and NEVER received any reply whatsoever. Shortly after I sent my email, I noticed their presale page disappeared (hence not knowing when these coins were supposed to be due), and a message was posted to the main page: "ALL PENDING ORDERS FOR Groundspeak COINS, GLASS TRAVELERS WILL BE SHIPPING SOON, GIRL PIRATES ARE NEARLY DONE AND SHOULD BE SHIPPING WITHIN TWO WEEKS." There's no way to know when this message was added to the page, and thus no way to know when their supposed two weeks will be up. I KNOW this message was not there on/around 9-30 when the Girl Pirates were originally due.

I have FINALLY received a reply from the vendor!

Dear April Myers,

Hello,

This email is in regards to a recent order you may have placed, first we are very sorry for this email taking so long to get out. While ordering coins an international wire transfer was lost and we lost our money to make coins, we are doing our best to save up enough for a order to fulfill the coin orders that are currently waiting to be filled but it will take a few more weeks before we can get an order in. What I need from is to know whether you want a full refund or if you would like the coin, if you do not respond I will proceed with our order and send you the coins as soon as the come in. I will also update our website each week on Mondays as to the status of the pending orders. Thanks for your time and sorry for the mess.

Once again so sorry for the late response, I know some of you have gone through this before and I assure you I will honor refund request as well as completing this project and getting you your coins witch ever you choose to decide.

Sincerely,

Jake Wright

CoinSwag.com

Groundspeak has been made aware of the issues regarding coinswag.com. They are looking into it further.

Please be aware that Groundspeak does not have control over vendors, and their behavior. All they can control is whether that vendor is provided with any tracking numbers, or not, and if they can be on the approved vendor list. As with anything you buy, it's buyer beware. This is why we have this thread, so people have a place to post their delays, and problems can be discovered. This thread lets us know if it's just one missing shipment, or many who are not receiving their goods, and serves as a place for people to warn others. But, let me remind you, that it has to be a truly delayed shipment, and not just that you haven't received your coins in two weeks.

Thank you,

Eartha

I agree that it is a case of "buyer beware" but let's face it - nearly 6 MONTHS and NO responses to various e-mails sent to different addresses!! Does that not start smelling a bit fishy to you? We are not talking about a 2 week delay on delivery here. Judging by all the other posts there is a common thread here, no doubt about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Dear April Myers,

Hello,

This email is in regards to a recent order you may have placed, first we are very sorry for this email taking so long to get out. While ordering coins an international wire transfer was lost and we lost our money to make coins, we are doing our best to save up enough for a order to fulfill the coin orders that are currently waiting to be filled but it will take a few more weeks before we can get an order in. What I need from is to know whether you want a full refund or if you would like the coin, if you do not respond I will proceed with our order and send you the coins as soon as the come in. I will also update our website each week on Mondays as to the status of the pending orders. Thanks for your time and sorry for the mess.

Once again so sorry for the late response, I know some of you have gone through this before and I assure you I will honor refund request as well as completing this project and getting you your coins witch ever you choose to decide.

Sincerely,

Jake Wright

CoinSwag.com

We recieved the same mass e-mail as did several of our friends that don't have orders with them but are subscribed to their newsletter.

We've checked their website and have noticed no changes...........................

Thank you,

Eartha

I agree that it is a case of "buyer beware" but let's face it - nearly 6 MONTHS and NO responses to various e-mails sent to different addresses!! Does that not start smelling a bit fishy to you? We are not talking about a 2 week delay on delivery here. Judging by all the other posts there is a common thread here, no doubt about it.

Of course it's fishy, that's why we opened this thread. I just don't want people who can't wait the normal amount of time to be posting all over this page, it's for serious delays and non-performance on the vendor's part, not small delays from the post office.

Please, beware of pre-sales, plain and simple.

****UPDATING LIST*****

Name of Vendor: T'n'T Geocoins

Name of coins: Quilt Trail

Nolichuckey Bend

Cherry Hill Farm

Masters Farm

Appalachain Fair

Allendale

Announced in forums Jan 16 2009

Shipment Due Date: Mid February, moved to mid March, then May

Ordered by:

1) Cache_in_Hand pd 01/16/2009 * Refund requested 06/02/09, 2nd refund requested 6/8- no e mail response to first request. 6/13/09 still no response and no refund. Response from TnT on 6/23/09 for refund.

2) Millieballon

3) Toojin pd 01/15/2009 Woo-Hoo Refund Received 20 June 2009 smile.gif

4) Sunrayers pd 01/17/2009 *Refund requested 6/06/2009- 6/13/09- NO response to request for refund

5) Vanelle (paid when ordered them)

6) CLAMM pd 1/15 & 1/17 *Refund requested 6/16/2009

7) Car54 pd in Jan, haven't requested refund yet, probably oughta Sigh....

8) Pastor B-Name of coin: 7 coins in total - all Quilt Coins: Nolichuckey Bend, Chery Hill Farm, Masters Farm, Bailey Farm, Woodgifts Farm, Appalachian Fair, Allandale. 01/16/2009

9)Manville P H - paid 2/10/09

===========================================

Still no communication from this vendor.

****UPDATING LIST*****

Nolichuckey Bend

Cherry Hill Farm

Masters Farm

Appalachain Fair

Allendale

Ordered by:

1) Cache_in_Hand pd 01/16/2009 * Refund requested 06/02/09, 2nd refund requested 6/8- no e mail response to first request. 6/13/09 still no response and no refund. Response from TnT on 6/23/09 for refund.

2) Millieballon

4) Sunrayers pd 01/17/2009 *Refund requested 6/06/2009- 6/13/09- NO response to request for refund

8) Pastor B-Name of coin: 7 coins in total - all Quilt Coins: Nolichuckey Bend, Chery Hill Farm, Masters Farm, Bailey Farm, Woodgifts Farm, Appalachian Fair, Allandale. 01/16/2009

10) BVnLJ really don't like adding my name to this list...feel like I'm kicking a dog when it's down : (

Other than the automatic one, I've not received a response to my inquiries on my order either

Paid 1/25/09 35.53 1 xle Cherry Hill Farm, 1 xle Masters Farm, 1 xle Nolichuckey

I got a Maverick_65G and a Quad Cacher geocoin from a seller random_painting on eBay, the payments went to JSW Promotions. The Maverick_65G was advertised as not activated, but it was. I contacted the seller and they agreed to let me adopt it, which was no problem. I left them positive feedback before the adoption was complete, which they never went through with. I have tryed to reach the seller, but they will not communicate. The geocoin shows to be owned by a Team JSAM and was logged into Coinswag.com Portfollio/Geocoin Collection unpublished cache. I tryed to contact the owner, with no luck, their account is inactive. I was afraid it was stolen and contacted eBay & PayPal, they seem concerned and are checking into the seller, whose homepage is Coinswag.com

The good news? I got the geocoin REAL cheap, and it seems that Coinswag.com is infamous. That has to mean something don't it? :signalviolin:

I got a Maverick_65G and a Quad Cacher geocoin from a seller random_painting on eBay, the payments went to JSW Promotions. The Maverick_65G was advertised as not activated, but it was. I contacted the seller and they agreed to let me adopt it, which was no problem. I left them positive feedback before the adoption was complete, which they never went through with. I have tryed to reach the seller, but they will not communicate. The geocoin shows to be owned by a Team JSAM and was logged into Coinswag.com Portfollio/Geocoin Collection unpublished cache. I tryed to contact the owner, with no luck, their account is inactive. I was afraid it was stolen and contacted eBay & PayPal, they seem concerned and are checking into the seller, whose homepage is Coinswag.com

The good news? I got the geocoin REAL cheap, and it seems that Coinswag.com is infamous. That has to mean something don't it? :)

Even better news, the seller went through with the adoption today. :)

The good news? I got the geocoin REAL cheap, and it seems that Coinswag.com is infamous. That has to mean something don't it? :unsure:

While I've seen no "updates" on coinswags website, I have noticed that random_painting is selling Geocaching it's in the Blood and Hang Loose Cachers geocoins as well as the "Sold Out" Pirates of the Geocache geocoins that we ordered and have not yet received.

I wish I knew what was up with these guys!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Dear April Myers,

Hello,

Sincerely,

Jake Wright

CoinSwag.com

Requested Refund on all above orders 11-26-09 via email.

Here is one from Geoswag that has failed to be delivered.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 11 September 2009 01:49 PM

To: abc.def@rstuv

Subject: Your Receipt Order Number: 46247

Thank you for your business!

Order Number: 46247

Billing Address:

-----------------

AN Other

**Address removed**

The shipping address is the same as the above address

Comments / More Information

Ordering Instructions

Qty Name SKU Each Subtotal

------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 1 - International Shipping Charge INTSHIP $5.25 $5.25

2 Geocoin - 9-11 Suncatcher Gold (new) $9.11 $18.22

1 Geocoin - 9-11 Suncatcher Nickel (new) $9.11 $9.11

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal $32.58

Shipping: Ground $4.28

Taxable Amount $27.33

Tax Total $0.00

Grand Total $36.86

Payment type: PayPal

Please come again!

Store URL: http://shop.geoswag.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/index.html

Name of coin: 7 coins in total - all Quilt Coins: Nolichuckey Bend, Chery Hill Farm, Masters Farm, Bailey Farm, Woodgifts Farm, Appalachian Fair, Allandale.

Name of Vendor: TNT Geocons

Date Ordered: 01/16/2009

Shipment Due Date: originally Feb 09, then March

Ordered by: J 'N' K - "Not yet received"

Last email received 03/14/2009 entitled "DELAYS AND CATCHING UP" said " To those who have ordered the new quilts, I have them back going and should be

here soon. Again, sorry for delays I am several weeks behind on things."

I have sent several emails since then, but have had no reply.

I have receiced coins from them before with no hassles. I have a phone no. for them, but live in New Zealand and don't really want to add to my loss at this stage ($81.44). Anyone living in Tennessee keen to ring on my behalf?

I WILL CALL...WHAT IS THEIR NUMBER?

TnT Geocoins

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, Tn. 37686

423-737-6351

Good luck, seems that the BBB here in North East Tennessee can't even reach them.

Looks like I'm the only one that has a complaint filed against them.

Name of coin: 7 coins in total - all Quilt Coins: Nolichuckey Bend, Chery Hill Farm, Masters Farm, Bailey Farm, Woodgifts Farm, Appalachian Fair, Allandale.

Last email received 03/14/2009 entitled "DELAYS AND CATCHING UP" said " To those who have ordered the new quilts, I have them back going and should be

I have receiced coins from them before with no hassles. I have a phone no. for them, but live in New Zealand and don't really want to add to my loss at this stage ($81.44). Anyone living in Tennessee keen to ring on my behalf?

TnT Geocoins

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, Tn. 37686

423-737-6351

Good luck, seems that the BBB here in North East Tennessee can't even reach them.

Listed on the TnT Geocoins web site is a link to Follow the Quilt Trail, this will put you in contact with the Appalachain RC&D council. Ask to speak with a Mr. Roy Settle, he is the coordinator for the Appalachain RC&D council and is able to contact Tracy of TnT Geocoins. Mr. Settle can be reached at 423-753-4441 ext. #4 or Roy.Settle@Tn.usda.gov

He may be able to help us get our orders or a refund.

Pirates of the Geocache - AS

Pirates of the Geocache - AC

Name of Vendor: coinswag.com

Date Ordered: August 23, 2009

Shipment Due Date: Unknown

Ordered by: 1. rockymtn8iv "Not yet received"

Payment made: August 23, 2009 - Paid in Full

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Well.........

It has been two weeks since coinswag re-posted the note. We have sent multiple emails since then and..............................NOTHING!

We have contacted paypal..........for what that is worth and urge anyone else with the same problems to do so also as well as posting to this thread: COINSWAG.COM ORDERS

We have notified everyone in our circle and they have passed the information along.

Hopefully no one else will get "taken" by these guys!

We would love to report good news,

unfortunately that is not the case.

Another 2 weeks gone and nothin'!

No updates, no coins, no answers....................NOTHING!!!

Apparently the mass email was nothing but a ploy.

From what I understand, this could fall under federal internet fraud statutes.

We will be following up.

If anyone would like to add their experiences to the case we are building, please send a PM.

It would be greatly appreciated.

We are looking into this. I am checking with support@ to see what emails were sent to us regarding this order.

We are looking into this. I am checking with support@ to see what emails were sent to us regarding this order.

They Live!

Now, Jake, since you do read this, I gotta ask...why doesn't the tracking number on a coin you made come up with an activation code on your site?

They Live!

Now, Jake, since you do read this, I gotta ask...why doesn't the tracking number on a coin you made come up with an activation code on your site?

geoswag = Oakcoins

coinswag = Jake

Ya got them just a wee bit mixed up there Shop :rolleyes:

They Live!

geoswag = Oakcoins

coinswag = Jake

Ya got them just a wee bit mixed up there Shop B)

Of course I did....it's a gift.

Nolichuckey Bend

Cherry Hill Farm

Masters Farm

Appalachain Fair

Allendale

Name of vendor: TnT Geocoins

Date ordered: Paid 02//10/09

Shipment date due: 02/09

Name: Manville P H

Vendor has not or will not communicate.

Well, TnT Geocoins website has dissappeared, along with our cash. I am still waiting to hear from the BBB, they have sent a second notice to the business, as they did not respond to the first. I don't think the people at www.quilttrail.org (as the Follow the Quilt Trail geocoins bear this inscription on them) are very happy with Tracy either.

B) I hope it is all right to include good feedback in this thread as well as the bad stuff...

I ordered the 6 coin set of the 2009 Compass Rose, When the package arrived I was short one coin.

Sent an email to Coins and Pins...Had a reply within hours and the missing coin was in my mailbox 2 days later.

Thanks for the great service. :)

:) I hope it is all right to include good feedback in this thread as well as the bad stuff...

I ordered the 6 coin set of the 2009 Compass Rose, When the package arrived I was short one coin.

Sent an email to Coins and Pins...Had a reply within hours and the missing coin was in my mailbox 2 days later.

Thanks for the great service. :D

Although it is great to hear about good service, I think this thread should be limited to issues.

This thread would be 10 times as long if we wrote about good service. B)

Most of the vendors are awesome!!!

Maybe we need a thread to thank the vendors!

****UPDATING LIST*****

Nolichuckey Bend

Cherry Hill Farm

Masters Farm

Appalachain Fair

Allendale

Ordered by:

2) Millieballon

I did not have any luck with the BBB, so I filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). Any help from anyone that feels that they have been a victim also will be appreciated. Just send me a PM with a name and contact, or may I suggest that you file a complaint also. Thank you.

I did not have any luck with the BBB, so I filed a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). Any help from anyone that feels that they have been a victim also will be appreciated. Just send me a PM with a name and contact, or may I suggest that you file a complaint also. Thank you.

Perhaps something similar - complaint filed with IC3 - should be done about COINSWAG? Anybody out there that can give some advice on doing this?

Name of coin: PIRATE DAYS GEOCOIN 2009 AB

Name of Vendor: HogWildStuff

Date Ordered: 9/20/09

Shipment Due Date: 10-17-09

$11.90 USD

Ordered by: 1.Howlingmoon Not yet received

Vendor reply: Sent an email on 12-14-09.

Edit: Reply received 1-4-10. Coin was missed in the mailing out phase. Will be mailed out tomorrow. Sorry, Steve! HogWildStuff has always been good to me before. I understand how things can get mixed up and overlooked. I WILL continue to purchase from HogWildStuff in the future. And send more than one email if there are ever any problems in the future. :)

Edited by Howlingmoon

Name of coin Halloween Witch

Vendor Oak Coins

Paid 12 18 09

Emailed twice with no reply,phone has been diconnected.

Paypal Dispute started 1-11-10

Hi,

(edited to add)

We checked our emails and noticed an email which came in over the weekend. We assume it is from you and have sent you back an email asking for more information. I also checked all our records using the email you sent and could not find an order from you. Please make sure to send us the Order number or the date/email from the order. thanks

(/edit)

From our website, we have the following posted:

For questions about your order or support questions, please email support @ geoswag.com or Phone support +1 801.829.4076

We just called the number, from both a landline and mobile phone and it rings. You are able to leave a message if we are not in the office.

Please be ready to provide an order number so we can quickly look up your order.

Lastly, the only Halloween Witch coin we would have sold would have been part of the Halloween Grab Bags this year.

Edited by geoswag.com

Name of coin: PIRATE DAYS GEOCOIN 2009 AB

Name of Vendor: HogWildStuff

Date Ordered: 9/20/09

Shipment Due Date: 10-17-09

$11.90 USD

Ordered by: 1.Howlingmoon Not yet received

Vendor reply: Sent an email on 12-14-09.

Edit: Reply received 1-4-10. Coin was missed in the mailing out phase. Will be mailed out tomorrow. Sorry, Steve! HogWildStuff has always been good to me before. I understand how things can get mixed up and overlooked. I WILL continue to purchase from HogWildStuff in the future. And send more than one email if there are ever any problems in the future. :grin:

Received today, 1-12-10.

Vendor Oak Coins

Paid 12 18 09

Contacted by Amy re; not receiving coin. My emails were sent to a no reply box, and the phone number that is on my paypal receipt has been shut off.My coin has been mailed out today. My appologies to Amy,and all the people at oak and geoswag,for any problems I may have caused,through my un- attention to details. Edited by team moon unit

Vendor Oak Coins

Paid 12 18 09

Contacted by Amy re; not receiving coin. My emails were sent to a no reply box, and the phone number that is on my paypal receipt has been shut off.My coin has been mailed out today. My appologies to Amy,and all the people at oak and geoswag,for any problems I may have caused,through my un- attention to details.

Thank you for pointing out we had a very old number in PayPal. We have fixed that so no other customers get the wrong number. I am glad everything is working out.

TnT Geocoins

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, Tn. 37686

423-737-6351

I have called Tracy SEVERAL times (10+ actually) and left a message every time...no response

I am calling BBB tomorrow 1/20/10

:huh::):anicute::):)

Edited by Pastor_B

****UPDATING LIST*****

Nolichuckey Bend

Cherry Hill Farm

Masters Farm

Appalachain Fair

Allendale

Ordered by:

2) Millieballon

correction and addition:

8) J 'N' K order: Name of coin: 7 coins in total - all Quilt Coins: Nolichuckey Bend, Chery Hill Farm, Masters Farm, Bailey Farm, Woodgifts Farm, Appalachian Fair, Allandale.

10) Pastor_B ordered and paid for three coins: Cherry Hill Farm Quilt Trail coin; Nolichucky Bend Quilt Trail coin; Master's Farm Quilt Trail coin (all XLE coins) – ordered/paid 2/27/09

I (Pastor_:) have sent numerous emails and have called Tracy 10+ times --- no response

:huh::):anicute:

:):):)

****UPDATING LIST*****

Nolichuckey Bend

Cherry Hill Farm

Masters Farm

Appalachain Fair

Allendale

Ordered by:

2) Millieballon

correction and addition:

8) J 'N' K order: Name of coin: 7 coins in total - all Quilt Coins: Nolichuckey Bend, Chery Hill Farm, Masters Farm, Bailey Farm, Woodgifts Farm, Appalachian Fair, Allandale.

10) Pastor_B ordered and paid for three coins: Cherry Hill Farm Quilt Trail coin; Nolichucky Bend Quilt Trail coin; Master's Farm Quilt Trail coin (all XLE coins) – ordered/paid 2/27/09

I (Pastor_:) have sent numerous emails and have called Tracy 10+ times --- no response

:huh::):anicute:

:):):)

I have some TnT geocoins that I have bought from other collectors that are unactivated, with TnT's web site being gone now I did not know how to activate them, so I opened another thread in the geocoin discussion forum. A user GeocoinGuy posted that they had spoke with Tracy of TnT Geocoins on 01/16/10 and had agreed to host TnT Geocoins activation codes on their site at GeocoinDesign.com

I have no idea what TnT's plans are, and don't know anything about GeocoinDesign.com other than what I found in THIS thread and on the rate the vendors site on Geocoin.net

Check this out for yourself, I found it quite interesting.

TnT Geocoins

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, Tn. 37686

423-737-6351

I have called Tracy SEVERAL times (10+ actually) and left a message every time...no response

B):):smile::P:angry:

I hate to tell you this, but the BBB can not get any response from TnT geocoins either. I already tryed that and my case with the BBB has been closed. Try filing a complaint with the IC3 Internet Crime Complaint Center as I have. I am also speaking with an attorney, as many of us that have been victimized by the company we can possibly file a class action law suit against them. As the link that was used to place the orders from TnT Geocoins was through www.quilttrail.org which is part of the Appalachain RC&D Council, it makes them somewhat partners. Seems that Tracy can still sell on eBay(tnt_enterainment), and contact anyone but her customers. She should at least post something to let us know what her plans are, not just rip-off & run.

Name of coin: Order number: yhst 20873468203138 3202

Name of Vendor: Coinswag.com

Date Ordered: 02. Sept 2009

Shipment Due Date: never

we are still waiting for the order.

The homepage is down from the shop, no answer from them.

Welcome to the ever increasing club membership of those who have been ripped-off by COINSWAG! :)

TnT Geocoins

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, Tn. 37686

423-737-6351

:ph34r::D:o:D:)

I hate to tell you this, but the BBB can not get any response from TnT geocoins either. I already tryed that and my case with the BBB has been closed. Try filing a complaint with the IC3 Internet Crime Complaint Center as I have. I am also speaking with an attorney, as many of us that have been victimized by the company we can possibly file a class action law suit against them. As the link that was used to place the orders from TnT Geocoins was through www.quilttrail.org which is part of the Appalachain RC&D Council, it makes them somewhat partners. Seems that Tracy can still sell on eBay(tnt_enterainment), and contact anyone but her customers. She should at least post something to let us know what her plans are, not just rip-off & run.

I may be wrong on the identity, but it looks like they are still around trying to do business elsewhere. But their feedback looks just as questionable there as it does here. Link

TnT Geocoins

304 Piney Ave

Piney Flats, Tn. 37686

423-737-6351

:):o:(:D:angry:

I may be wrong on the identity, but it looks like they are still around trying to do business elsewhere. But their feedback looks just as questionable there as it does here. Link

Yes, this is the same person. They also have an active account on pathtags.com Always the same sad story, no matter where they post. Just like the Nigerian scammers wanting people to feel sorry for them. Then they rip you off and end contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Dear April Myers,

Hello,

Sincerely,

Jake Wright

CoinSwag.com

Requested Refund on all above orders 11-26-09 via email.

I received this same message regarding my order for several personalized Glass Travelers (ordered, I believe, in May). It followed previous messages about suppliers not getting their material on time, Jake recovering from an illness, etc. etc. I immediately requested a full refund, which has never been provided. The follow-up email I sent was bounced back, and the last time I checked, the website had been taken down.

Today I got a message from the woman who he contracted with to make the Glass Travelers ... guess what? He sent her the orders, and she never heard from him again. The personalized coins are made, but have no tracking numbers as he didn't provide them. She also never got paid. She is very generously offering to send the coins anyway, for just the cost of shipping. They will still be unique enough to make good signature items, even if not trackable.

But what a rotten deal from Coinswag.

We are processing refunds for all orders that were not shipped as we have money to do so. Please PM me what order details you have as we are having to look through paypal to find them because our site is down. Also about the glass coins were never shipped to me nor where they payed for. I dont think Sharron would say that but who know but they were never received by us, we would gladly ship them out if we had them rather than issuing 15.00 refunds.

Long story short we are going to sell off our coin collection on eBay to help us issue refunds faster, we have only been able to do about 200.00 so far but we will get to everyone.

Very sorry how this turned out but it is what it is. We will make it right, please just give us some time to prove it. Also we are hoping our codes will soon be hosted on coincodes.com.

Edited by CoinSwag.com

We are processing refunds for all orders that were not shipped as we have money to do so. Please PM me what order details you have as we are having to look through paypal to find them because our site is down. Also about the glass coins were never shipped to me nor where they payed for. I dont think Sharron would say that but who know but they were never received by us, we would gladly ship them out if we had them rather than issuing 15.00 refunds.

Long story short we are going to sell off our coin collection on eBay to help us issue refunds faster, we have only been able to do about 200.00 so far but we will get to everyone.

Very sorry how this turned out but it is what it is. We will make it right, please just give us some time to prove it. Also we are hoping our codes will soon be hosted on coincodes.com.

PM sent.

PM sent.

I also have some left over coins from previous mints that I am more than willing to ship to those who want although they might not be the metal that was order its the same trackable coin. Most of the metals I do have are the LE or XLE. This is only for pirate or wonderful discovery orders. thanks.

Just want to say thanx Jake, for not letting this go.

I know we've given you a pretty bad rap, but we do appreciate you doing this.

Good luck to you!

.......................... Please PM me what order details you have as we are having to look through paypal to find ............................

It would certainly help if an active e-mail address was supplied as the gc.com and forum links do not worked as he is listed as "banned". None of the website addresses that I have for Coinswag work and the other e-mail addresses that I have for Jake and/or Coinswag bounce.

Any other addresses that work?? Please post or contact me off the Forum.

Thanks